[PP-F3] An Icy Escapade! (Greyjoy & Haine)

An icy dungeon, an icy dungeon! Where can you find such a place? Haine had visited a castle themed dungeon before on floor seven, but it was also time to give some attention to the lower floors as well. "Ready to hunt another stubborn Yet with me Yue? It'll be fun come on!!" the bluenette chirped enthusiastically as she bent down and fluffed her familiars pure white fur.

"Sure.. just don't flip out and mess around with it and stuff.." the animal said between gritted teeth. She would only watch as her master giggled and took off sprinting everywhere. Then just as she had expected, there was a cave.. filled with snow..

She walked into the cave and then exhaled a deep breath after running. Her golden eyes watch curiously as her breath froze into ice. "Well wont ya' look at that? Anywaaayss.. let's go!" the bluenette chirped before entering the cave and looking around everywhere.. trying to see where to even go next.

GreyJoy was killing a group of snow monsters when he heard foot steps and a squawking sound. He went up and crept behind a snow fort he had built when he was playing around and activated his hiding skill. Through his instincts, he located a small cavern he could fit into. He got in, but with a lot of extra unneeded noise, he realized. GreyJoy was probably already caugt, BT he moved through the little cavern till he heard voices from the big main cavern. He used his level 2 listening skill to listen in. He knew they must have heard him, but.....

She smirked playfully as she sneaked up behind him and poked his shoulder. "Why hello suspicious adventurer! How are you fairing on this- oh so cold day?" she asked with a friendly voice as she carefully unsheathed her sword, though not too suspiciously. Haine's expression immediately changing to a cheerful one. Though she had a very careless aura, she was actually very cautious. Her sword was ready for anything to happen, attacks, jump scares- you name it!

She paused for a brief moment before laughing slightly. "Its called. Magic!" she joked. But then she noticed the boy take his sword out as well. He did take her actions the wrong way.. "Don't worry! I wont kill you! I don't see any reason why I even should anyways.. but I'm excited to explore this cave!" she smiled before her eyes lingered deeper into the icy cave, curious about what these walls contained.

[Damn.. my new cosmos blade is not approved yet, so I have to make do with nothing for now ._. Well into battle dice now! I go first XP]

Her eyes immediately narrowed as she used her sprint skill to quickly charge at the monster. "Heh! Taaaakee.... thiss!!!" she grinned as she attempted to hit the monster, praying that her extra <> sword skill would go through.

Estimated Number: 6..?

[3 post cooldown]

RESULT:

She sighed as she had only gotten one hp off of her opponents health. Great going sword skill!

Monster: 6/7

She gripped her sword tightly before giving the monster a death glare. "Oh my you're feisty! But W E A K," she hissed at the monster as she sprinted towards the monster and attempted a diagonal sideways strike. It had to work, at least a critical would do!

[1-5] Miss

[6-8] Hit

[9-10] Critical

RESULT:

"I'll kill you.." she muttered under her breath.

She sighed as she attempted to attack while talking to this new player. "THAT'S THE PERKS OF HAVING NO SPECIAL GEAR!!" she yelled as she took a giant step back and charged, her sword pointing straight, as she had planned to do a head on stab this time.

RESULT:

She hooted when she gotten ONE health point off her opponents meter. One was greater than many dodges after all..

Monster: 5/7