[PP-F22] The Ivory Citadel

Vigilon and Dazia would end up going from room to room. There was a large room that could have even been a small ballroom, who knows...there was a room with a currently unknown original purpose, for it appeared to have been repurposed, due to the containers everywhere with some oddly textured dirt. Half the plants in those containers were dead, a large portion of them were actively wilting, and only about five were still growing, but not very well.

"Well, whaddya know, there actually is a makeshift garden..." Vigilon observed. He decided to investigate this further. There were a number of other things around the room, mainly for taking care of the plants in here. Some of the tools, when Vigilon inspected them, had creator tags, stating that they were player-made. "...Only a player could have some player-made items laying around here if one was living around here. Whoever's up here? Definitely a player. Let's hope she's your missing person." Vigilon noted.

Vigilon: HP 678/760 | EN 110/110 | 23 DMG | 78 MIT | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | PAR | 6 LD

Dazia: HP 660/660 | EN 84/84 | 23 DMG | 44 MIT | 3 ACC | 4 EVA | 8 Fallen | 1 LD

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As the players searched the rooms, they soon came across the garden mentioned in the log they found. Vigilon took a closer inspection on what was in the room, and deduced that there was definitely a player here. Vigilon came to investigate rumors regarding a girl on top of the tower, so if she was also the missing person Dazia was looking for, then it would definitely be two birds with one stone for them to find this player and help her back down the tower and out of the Citadel. "By the looks of these plants, she really doesn't have much longer. If she was to have ran out a few days before today, she might just lose consciousness and become a sitting duck for anyone that might bear ill will towards her in any way, shape, or form, lethal or otherwise." Dazia revealed. "We don't have time to waste, let's get moving." She decided.

Vigilon nodded his head. He was definitely in agreement that they had to find this player soon.

More rooms the two would pass, Vigilon paid little attention to what the rooms were. Time was short, but he was starting to get worried that he might have ended up letting himself get tunnel vision. Hopefully he'd be able to spot the player despite all this...like, she should probably stick out like a sore thumb, right? With all this white color making up all the interior color, she should be easy to find!

Minutes passed, rooms were passed. It wasn't until Vigilon looked to the side as he passed an archway that led to a balcony. There was a different color, something wasn't the usual expected color that was white. He stopped, backed up, and looked back towards the balcony. There she was, a female player with blonde hair, her apparel, seemingly, was mostly white on the surface. She turned towards her right, but had yet to notice Vigilon. She looked shockingly like someone Vigilon had seen in a game, though this obviously was a person, not a character, despite the similarities in their appearances.

Vigilon blinked. "Hey, Dazia...were you ever told what the missing person looked like? Does she look like Nightingale?"

Vigilon: HP 718/760 | EN 110/110 | 23 DMG | 78 MIT | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | PAR | 6 LD

Dazia: HP 660/660 | EN 84/84 | 23 DMG | 44 MIT | 3 ACC | 4 EVA | 8 Fallen | 1 LD

"Vigilon, what the hell are you on about? She doesn't look like a Nightingale, that's just what Seline refers to her as-" Dazia snapped back into focus, he was clearly looking at something...or, more accurately, someone. Dazia walked over to him and looked over towards the balcony. There she was.

"Hm?"

Realizing that there was someone else present, the player looked in the direction of Dazia and Vigilon.

Spoiler

5d3806737053774ddd37ffa7063821ee.thumb.png.b840afd84391545ef650e6d4977a9737.png

"You...why are you here?"

Dazia's cowl was off, so her face was visible at this time. "Your username...is it Shanno, by any chance?" Dazia asked. "...Yes, why do you ask?" Shanno answered, looking somewhat confused.

"Seline's been worried sick about you. She sent me to find you." Dazia revealed. "She's hoping that I could bring you back to her safe and sound."

There was silence for a short moment. Shanno's expression was sorrowful yet understanding. "I appreciate that you came here to find me..." She began. "But none of us are going anywhere as long as that beast downstairs is still lurking." 
             Dazia sighed with acknowledgement. 
"While we came to investigate this area, I know I'm willing to fight for my freedom, as well as yours. We have teleport crystals, so if thinks look too bleak we can gather supplies, then come back with help and the sole intent to kill that thing and get you out of here safely." She noted. Shanno's expression remained unchanged. "It will be far from an easy task. I cannot help you, for I have no weapon left as my last one broke, and healing an ally, or even oneself, as I learned as I exhausted my healing consumables, draws his ire and makes his next attack devastating." She revealed.

"That should be an easy fix, we've got a blacksmith here now. Vigilon, you've got a spare you can give her, right?" Dazia suggested.

...Yep, she looked a lot like Nightingale, all right. Whether that was why Seline referred to her as a Nightingale or not, Vigilon didn't know, he'd never really met the woman. Shanno was really cute, though. Both Vigilon and Dazia seemed to have hope that they could get Shanno out of here safely, but the problem seemed to be that Shanno was unable to offer any help, even in terms of Support...and if Vigilon and Dazia were going to get her out of here, they couldn't risk putting her in harm's way...
                     Then Dazia had a suggestion. One that was completely unexpected.

"That should be an easy fix, we've got a blacksmith here now. Vigilon, you've got a spare you can give her, right?"

Vigilon blanked. "..."

"You do have something you can give her, right?"

Vigilon blinked, before staring so blankly that it almost looked like he was zoning out. "Can she use Straight Swords?" Vigilon asked, while screaming internally.

"No." Shanno answered. Dazia facepalmed.

"How was I supposed to know something like this would happen? I leave my creations at the shop. I had no way of anticipating something like this." Vigilon explained sheepishly. So much for adding a little extra firepower...

Vigilon: HP 758/760 | EN 110/110 | 23 DMG | 78 MIT | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | PAR | 6 LD

Vigilon had a blank stare on his face. He can't possibly be this stupid.

"You do have something you can give her, right?" Dazia asked, hoping he was just trying to pick one.

"Can she use Straight Swords?" 

"No." Shanno answered. Dazia facepalmed. He couldn't possibly be this stupid.

"How was I supposed to know something like this would happen? I leave my creations at the shop. I had no way of anticipating something like this."
         Ok, maybe he was, looks like they'll be without an extra party member on this one.

With a deep, irritated sigh, it was time to move on to the next step of the battle planning. "Alright, so Vigilon, you and I will be doing this on our own. Remember that next time you decide it's a good idea to leave gear at home." She retorted. She then looked to Shanno. "So, since you've fought this thing before, is there anything you can tell us about this monster and how it fights? We might be able to better prepare ourselves for it the more we know about it." She asked.

Shanno took the thinking position as she recalled her battles with the monster in question. "This Guardian will take the fight anywhere in the room he dwells in, but he will dash at extraordinary speeds to block you if you try to escape from the battle by moving towards the stairs downward." She began. "My weapon had a slot of Holy, but from what I could tell, it was only partially effective. It wields a double bladed axe and some of its attacks look like they can strike more than one target." She recalled. "I remember it inflicting bleed on me, and possibly blight, at one time..." She noted. "However...his true strength is its survivability, and his hatred for those who heal. His greatest strength is his ability to outlast most of his enemies, he's not too far from some of the simpler monsters aside from that, and having different attacks and two ailments he can inflict." She explained. "That's all I remember about him, I do hope this helps you slay the beast..."

Despite the simplicity of the monster, the ailments and the survivability really make a huge difference. The two who came here were really in for it.

Dazia asked Shanno about the details of the monster, which would definitely help to at least show her and Vigilon what they were up against. Based on what was spoken, it was probably a miniboss of sorts, with lots of HP and a more diverse set of abilities. The two players would need to act quick and get the jump on it before it could act. "Well, we could try a strong start, see if we can't jump the thing. Dazia can stealth, and I can charge. If it goes off without a hitch, we'll both have some pretty good damage on it to start, we'll just need to be able to take it down fairly simply, and in terms of defenses, stick to evasive strategies since we're not tanks. If it's gonna bullcrap us with high defenses or HP, we've just gotta bullcrap it back by being hard to hit." Vigilon suggested. He had a slight smirk on his face. "For now, let's not look at the odds, we just need to be able to hit it hard enough and dodge well enough, and we can outlast the outlaster." He added. It was a simple battle plan, but if the monster was as simple as described, simple was all the two really needed.

Vigilon: HP 760/760 | EN 110/110 | 23 DMG | 78 MIT | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | PAR | 6 LD

After Shanno's explanation of the monster, Vigilon made a simple suggestion for a battle plan, one that made use of both players' natural strengths. Who knows, maybe it will be simple as that. "...Well, it's the best plan we've got for now..." Dazia admitted. "We can change up our strategy if we have to, but let's hope this damn thing's a slowpoke." She added. She then looked to Shanno. "You might want to pack up your things, 'cause we're getting you out of here one way or another." She decided. "Regardless if it forces us to retreat by teleport crystal and come back with a rescue team, or kill it on the first try."

Shanno entered the tower once more to gather her belongings, at long last, she would be able to return from this place. Dazia then looked to Vigilon. "Well, we've got out teleport crystals, and we've got our strategy." She pulled the cowl back over her head. "Let's get moving."

Now all she had to do was avoid being seen by the new target.

Dazia kept her steps light and slow, doing what she could...but not even her best stealth tactics could help her when the entire damn structure was white inside and out with few shadows to be hidden in. Alas, she ended up locking eyes with the target. She scowled, the target just stared at her, waiting to see what she would do.

...It was kind of awkward.

ID# 218521 LD: 4+5=9(Too low, Spotted!)

Edited by Dazia

Vigilon intended to follow after Dazia, but the moment she stopped, it was clear she'd been spotted...which made sense, everything was white and she was wearing black. The color contrast would make her stick out like a sore thumb.

Therefore, it was time to move on to more aggressive tactics to initiate combat. Vigilon leapt down the stairs and rushed in to attack, only to be blocked by the monster's axe.
               The monster was a bulky, hulking, battle-hardened knight with pristine, ash-gray armor...and a deep glowing violet, considerably cursed looking horse head. Its weapon was a double bladed, two handed battle axe made with steel for the handle, and platinum for the blades. To top it all of, there was an obscure, unsettling insignia on the monster's armor.

Spoiler

NOE.png?ex=654c171b&is=6539a21b&hm=1d745

Two HP Bars filled up, the battle had begun.

There were duties that must always be held, and this one's duty was no different. The upper tower would be a one-way trip, no one could come down, and it must keep guard, for it was a living seal to what dwelt within these hallowed halls.

If these fools wished to go, they must defeat the one who now served as their sealing...Kalsnald, Ash Knight of Sealing. With a battle cry that sounded like an unearthly cross between the voices of a horse and a lion, it announced its readiness to fight.

ID# 218522 BD: 2+4-1=5(miss)

Vigilon: HP 760/760 | EN 108/110 | 23 DMG | 78 MIT | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | PAR | 6 LD
Dazia: 
HP 660/660 | EN 84/84 | 23 DMG | 44 MIT | 3 ACC | 4 EVA | 8 Fallen | 1 LD

Enemies:

Kalsnald, Ash Knight of Sealing:

HP 3800/3800 | 140 DMG | 2 ACC

Attacks:

Punishing Blade: Common Attack, used on LD 1-8.
Rending Cleave: Inflicts T4 Bleed on MD 8-10, used on LD 9-14.
Axe of Duality: An AoE attack that deals an additional 40 damage as Fallen on MD 9, and an additional 40 damage as Holy on MD 10. Used on LD 15-18.
Blighted Smite: An attack that inflicts T4 Blight on a successful hit. Used on LD 19-20.

Abilities:

Neutralizer: Holy Damage and Fallen Damage are 25% less effective when inflicted against Kalsnald, Ash Knight of Sealing.

"To Hell with your Persistence!": Using a healing item or skill generates 6 Hate and gives Kalsnald, Ash Knight of Sealing a free attack action to use against the cause of healing.

Edited by Vigilon

Vigilon attempted his charge attack, only to get stopped and end up in a lock with the target. Two HP Bars filled up, and the monster's name displayed. ...What kind of a name was "Kalsnald"?

Regardless, now that this thing was active, it really didn't look right...there was just something off about it...
                  Dazia would follow by coming in with her own attack, damaging the monster with a fallen powered attack. The impact the fallen energy had didn't seem to be what it usually was, so Shanno's observation was proven...for Fallen as well as Holy. This thing really had it out for the two players now. It swung its axe in a circle, spinning and spinning. Dazia dropped to the ground, while Vigilon was struck and sent flying, and to add further injury, fallen energy burst from the weapon when the blade reached him.

Dazia kept her gaze on her target. This fight had to be possible to win, right? "Alright...we're seeing proof of Shanno's warnings, this thing's nothing like the average monster..."
         After all, what simple monster ever got to have two HP bars?

ID# 218523 BD: 7+3=10(Hit, Fallen Activates!)

ID# 218524 LD: 18(Used Axe of Duality), MD: 3+2-4=1(miss) 

ID# 218525 MD: 9(Critical, +1 Damage, +40 Fallen Damage!)

AoE-I: 23x15=345+90=435 Damage to Kalsnald!

[0]Vigilon: HP 657/760 | EN 108/110 | 23 DMG | 78 MIT | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | PAR | 6 LD
[1]Dazia: 
HP 660/660 | EN 69/84 | 23 DMG | 44 MIT | 3 ACC | 4 EVA | 8 Fallen | 1 LD

Enemies:

HP 3365/3800 | 140 DMG | 2 ACC

Attacks:

Axe of Duality: An AoE attack that deals an additional 40 damage as Fallen on MD 9, and an additional 40 damage as Holy on MD 10. Used on LD 15-18.
Blighted Smite: An attack that inflicts T4 Blight on a successful hit. Used on LD 19-20.

Abilities:

Neutralizer: Holy Damage and Fallen Damage are 25% less effective when inflicted against Kalsnald, Ash Knight of Sealing.

"To Hell with your Persistence!": Using a healing item or skill generates 6 Hate and gives Kalsnald, Ash Knight of Sealing a free attack action to use against the cause of healing.

Edited by Dazia

Well now...the battle had only just begun, and Vigilon was already seeing that this monster wasn't messing around. What Shanno hadn't told Vigilon or Dazia, however, was that the wild axe spin swing had bonus damage dealt as Fallen...which Vigilon was able to figure out, having seen the energy from player weaponry that carried it. Vigilon got up, with some difficulty. "Shanno said nothing about this thing having access to Fallen damage...you saw that, right? It used Fallen against me..." He noted.
          Well, nothing much to do but continue the assault. He readied his weapon, and unleashed his Sword Art, Draco Rend, dealing damage to Kalsnald.

These adventurers were becoming a hassle, they had clearly been through many with capabilities like his. Kalsnald growled, surely these small weaklings couldn't overpower him on their own. He looked to the persistent man with eyes of red, then to the small girl whose face was hidden. Her weapon was one of fallen darkness, with no light to balance it. Was it simply a tool for her, or does she walk in darkness?

ID# 218529 BD: 4+4=8(hit), CD: 12(ST-B Available!)

AoE-I: 23x15=345 Damage to Kalsnald!

[1]Vigilon: HP 657/760 | EN 97/110 | 23 DMG | 78 MIT | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | PAR | 6 LD
[1]Dazia: 
HP 660/660 | EN 69/84 | 23 DMG | 44 MIT | 3 ACC | 4 EVA | 8 Fallen | 1 LD

Enemies:

HP 3020/3800 | 140 DMG | 2 ACC

Attacks:

Abilities:

Edited by Vigilon

Dazia locked eyes with her target. There was something unsettling about this monster, but she unleashed her usual burning glare regardless. She would put the fear of her in this thing, and it would die in suffering.

She had little to say about Vigilon's remark, but he was right, Shanno didn't receive any Fallen or Holy damage from this monster's attacks...so maybe they were limited to critical hits with that spin attack? For now, Dazia attacked with her sword art once again. Her target's HP was dropping steadily with each gash upon it, worsened by the fallen energies that surged with every hit thus far.

Blight.
       This girl was a blight. She walked in darkness, noticeable from her weapon and her apparel, as well as her failure to remain unseen by Kalsnald's eye. She was a vessel of wrath, noticeable by her sheer ferocity and the inferno burning within her eyes. This will not stand. Kalsnald is more than a simple guard, he was tasked to seal two forces that could not be permanently culled...but this girl here, she needed to be removed. Absolute light, absolute darkness...neither belonged, they were all excess and clutter for this world. Had the years really gone by so far that they would return naturally? The beast of a knight growled, as though he'd already had enough. He brought his axe down upon the girl. While it did not seem to be enough to slay her, it should at least remind her of her place.

ID# 218530 BD: 6+3=9(hit, Fallen Activates!)

ID# 218531 LD: 7(Used Punishing Blade), MD: 9(Critical, +1 DMG)

AoE-II: 23x18=414+108=522 Damage to Kalsnald!

[1]Vigilon: HP 657/760 | EN 97/110 | 23 DMG | 78 MIT | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | PAR | 6 LD
[2]Dazia: 
HP 563/660 | EN 55/84 | 23 DMG | 44 MIT | 3 ACC | 4 EVA | 8 Fallen | 1 LD

Enemies:

HP 2498/3800 | 140 DMG | 2 ACC

Attacks:

Abilities:

Edited by Dazia

Vigilon could only watch as Kalsnald brought down his axe upon Dazia, slamming her down to the ground while leaving a red mark that probably symbolized a gash across her...but luckily, he was preparing his strongest sword art while doing so, allowing him to deliver a retaliation attack in her stead. The monster's HP was dropping steadily with each attack, this is going better than expected, despite the rough start!

"Dazia, are you alright?" Vigilon called out. He then looked to Kalsnald's HP bars. "We're almost halfway there, just a little more and we'll take this cursed beast down in no time!" He added. He was surprised that he and Dazia had made this much progress already! Things were starting to look pretty good now...so they only had to keep this up for at least a little longer, and victory would be assured.

Just a little longer, just a little more.

ID# 218532 BD: 6+4=10(hit)

ST-B: 23x20=460 damage to Kalsnald!

[2]Vigilon: HP 657/760 | EN 81/110 | 23 DMG | 78 MIT | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | PAR | 6 LD
[2]Dazia: 
HP 563/660 | EN 55/84 | 23 DMG | 44 MIT | 3 ACC | 4 EVA | 8 Fallen | 1 LD

Enemies:

HP 2038/3800 | 140 DMG | 2 ACC

Attacks:

Abilities:

Edited by Vigilon

Getting an axe blade to her torso would realistically be devastating, but since this was a game with numbers, not all cuts were truly equal. The fact that she was slammed down by this towering figure was none too pleasant though, despite the fact that she didn't feel intimidated. This thing was strong, but while its survivability might scare off solo players and weaker parties, it seemed that the combined efforts of two tier four players was already proving to be too much for it.

"I'm fine..." Dazia answered with a strained grunt. She got up, and readied her weapon. "I'm not dead yet and neither are you, ugly. Let's finish this."
           Her next attack nearly dropped all the remaining HP in the first HP bar, just a small sliver remained before it was onto the second one. Fallen attack after fallen attack, Dazia intended to devastate this monster.

Cursed? Ugly? What kind of world did these two even come from? Was the mission given to him truly an impossible one? At this rate, the least Kalsnald could do was defend himself against these fools! They knew not of what they do, but the girl could not be allowed to walk away! Kalsnald unleashed his battle cry once more, but the girl was small enough to dodge his attack with ease.

ID# 218533 BD: 7+3=10(hit, Fallen Activates!), CD: 11(ST-B Available!)

ID# 218533 LD: 2(Used Punishing Blade), MD: 3+2-4=1(miss)

AoE-I: 23x15=345+90=435 Damage to Kalsnald!

[2]Vigilon: HP 657/760 | EN 81/110 | 23 DMG | 78 MIT | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | PAR | 6 LD
[3]Dazia: 
HP 563/660 | EN 44/84 | 23 DMG | 44 MIT | 3 ACC | 4 EVA | 8 Fallen | 1 LD

Enemies:

HP 1603/3800 | 140 DMG | 2 ACC

Attacks:

Abilities:

Edited by Dazia

Needless to say, the tables turned the moment after the first impressions were made. This fight was quickly going in the players' favor, not even the Wraith like thing the two fought earlier was this dangerous...Maybe they were just unlucky in that fight, whereas the opposite was going on here! It wouldn't be long now...

Vigilon attacked with Draco Rend again, tearing into the monster and dropping his HP a considerable amount. Just a few more attacks ought to finish it off... "We're getting close, let's keep it up!" Vigilon called out to Dazia.

Shanno began making her way down the staircase, and would then notice the active battle. She would stay where she was, as to not pull aggro against the very creature she had failed to get past time and again...were these players lucky, or were they far stronger than the beast could handle? She knew she couldn't slay the monster on her own...but perhaps both players there, working together, played a part in how quickly this enemy was being struck down...

ID# 218535 BD: 7+4=10(hit)

AoE-I: 23x15=345 Damage to Kalsnald!

[2]Vigilon: HP 657/760 | EN 70/110 | 23 DMG | 78 MIT | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | PAR | 6 LD
[3]Dazia: 
HP 563/660 | EN 44/84 | 23 DMG | 44 MIT | 3 ACC | 4 EVA | 8 Fallen | 1 LD

Enemies:

HP 1258/3800 | 140 DMG | 2 ACC

Attacks:

Abilities:

Edited by Vigilon

Just that quick, huh?

Within only a few minutes, the monster that kept a player trapped here for over a year was being slain by two players, what were the chances??

Fallen energy surged through Dazia's weapon even further, as she activated her most powerful sword art. She would unleash a hellish devastation upon the target, not a single swing wouldn't meet the foe. Strike after strike, cut after cut, there was no mercy for this enemy, none whatsoever...

Pain. Suffering. Death.

That was all this blight would ever bring...but if the world should fall, he should fall with it. His actions would speak for him, only a single word was needed to convey... "Enough."
       Kalsnald charged his axe with power, and dealt a powerful blow against the blight of a girl, ailing her with an affliction in the process. Flames would now be burning within his own eyes, a violet flame against the hellish blue inferno, a glare meets a glare.

ID# 218536 BD: 8+3=10(hit, Fallen Activates!)

ID# 218537 LD: 20(Used Blighted Smite), MD: 8+2-4=6(hit)

ST-B: 23x20=460+120=580 Damage to Kalsnald!

[3]Vigilon: HP 657/760 | EN 70/110 | 23 DMG | 78 MIT | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | PAR | 6 LD
[4]Dazia: 
HP 467/660 | EN 28/84 | 23 DMG | 44 24 MIT | 3 ACC | 4 EVA | 8 Fallen | 1 LD | T4 Blight: 2 Turns, 32 DMG

Enemies:

HP 678/3800 | 140 DMG | 2 ACC

Attacks:

Abilities:

Edited by Dazia

It really was simpler than it looked, wasn't it? Vigilon unleashed yet another Sword Art, the monster was near its death. He did not envy this thing, no matter how cursed it looked. This wasn't even a fight anymore, it was a straight up beatdown with no mercy of any kind. The two players came, the two players saw, the two players beat up everything that wasn't a player.
         Wow, to think that this would be the result...who'd have thought it? Granted, Dazia had taken a few hits, and due to the monster's latest attack, she'd gotten hit with a status ailment as well...but in the end, the two players were surrounding it, and hitting it till it dies. A simple solution to what the two players originally thought was a complicated problem. 
"Go for a finisher, Dazia!" Vigilon called out.

It was only a matter of time at this point.

ID# 218538 BD: 5+4=9(hit), CD: 11(ST-B available!)

AoE-II: 23x18=414 Damage to Kalsnald!

[4]Vigilon: HP 657/760 | EN 56/110 | 23 DMG | 78 MIT | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | PAR | 6 LD
[4]Dazia: 
HP 467/660 | EN 28/84 | 23 DMG | 44 24 MIT | 3 ACC | 4 EVA | 8 Fallen | 1 LD | T4 Blight: 2 Turns, 32 DMG

Enemies:

HP 264/3800 | 140 DMG | 2 ACC

Attacks:

Abilities:

Edited by Vigilon

Dazia prepared her last attack as Vigilon had suggested, and with one simple yet cruel attack, the target was dead.

Kalsnald crumpled to the ground, there was nothing more he could do...nothing...nothing...
          And what he'd previously kept sealed away with his life, would surely see the sun and moon once more...

Dazia took a deep breath. While the items were of little use to her, the col she earned from killing the target was a pretty good amount. She walked back over to Vigilon. "It's done, then...Shanno is free." She stated. She pulled her cowl off, and looked to the side to see Shanno standing there. 

"If I'm being honest, I never thought I'd see the death of that creature..." She remarked. "I...I..."

Shanno appeared to be tearing up, as though all her worries regarding her freedom from captivity this monster caused, had all fallen away like a massive weight off her shoulders. She then rushed up to the two players, clutching them both in an embrace. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!"

Tears were streaming down her face, and Dazia felt a bit awkward, being hugged like this. She appreciated the thanks, but this was a bit much for her. She slipped out of arm and moved it towards Vigilon, then began patting Shanno on the shoulder.

Say...this is looking to be a bit of a scene now...who knows, it might be cute in the future. Dazia proceeded to screenshot this, so now she had an image of Shanno crying as she hugged Vigilon. She did her best to avoid having a humor-based smile over this, but she continued to try and help Shanno the way she was comfortable doing...patting the girl on her shoulder.

ID# 218539 BD: 5+3=8(hit)

ST-I: 23x12=276 Damage to Kalsvald, Ash Knight of Sealing!

ID# 218540 CD: 8, LD: 12+1=13(26,600 Col, <<T4 Rare Weapon 218540a>>, and <<T4 Uncommon Consumable 218540b>>)

Blight Damage: Dazia takes 32 Damage

Vigilon: HP 657/760 | EN 56/110 | 23 DMG | 78 MIT | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | PAR | 6 LD
Dazia: 
HP 435/660 | EN 20/84 | 23 DMG | 44 24 MIT | 3 ACC | 4 EVA | 8 Fallen | 1 LD | T4 Blight: 1 Turn, 32 DMG

Enemies:

HP 0/3800 | 140 DMG | 2 ACC

Attacks:

Abilities:

Edited by Dazia

Victory, the battle was won.

Shanno rushed over to the players, thanking and hugging them. Vigilon did not expect this, but he would allow her to show her thanks in this way...say, did Dazia just slip out? For a second there, Shanno was thanking and hugging both players, but now it was only Vigilon who was being hugged, and Dazia moved on to patting Shanno.

This made the scene a bit different. Vigilon didn't know what to do, so his face ended up reddening slightly...but he did his best to comfort the player with his actions. Shanno might not have heard this, but Vigilon heard the snap of a screenshot being taken.

Oh....oh no...
           Dazia had plans for this, Vigilon was certain. 
"Jewel's going to kill me!" He thought. The two players had only just met and already something like this was happening... He would need to have a talk with Dazia when he got a proper chance. First a childhood friend who he knew for a while, now, a girl who he'd only just met and was now hugging him in thanks for the rescue...and Dazia was already taking screenshots. What the heck. This better not continue any further...
              Shanno was cute though, and she looked a lot like Nightingale, too.

Before further celebration could happen, the effects of the monster's death would be felt. The citadel shook, something was happening...

Vigilon: HP 697/760 | EN 60/110 | 23 DMG | 78 MIT | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | PAR | 6 LD
Dazia: 
HP 435/660 | EN 20/84 | 23 DMG | 44 24 MIT | 3 ACC | 4 EVA | 8 Fallen | 1 LD | T4 Blight: 1 Turn, 32 DMG

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The light had entered, the seal was at last broken. After a waiting slumber of who knows how long, she, her King, and all her subjects, were no longer sealed away. She opened her eyes for the first time in years, a few millennia, perhaps, but the amount of time that passed was irrelevant now. Stepping out into the light, which she never thought she'd appreciate until now, a smile crept up upon the Ebony Queen's face.

"Ah, at last..." She mused. "We are free..."

Many of her subjects looked to her, awaiting orders. "I suppose it's time to pay our enemies in the Ivory Clan a visit, shall we?" She decided.

So suddenly, everything began to shake. "What the- What's happening??" Dazia exclaimed.
          Shanno looked to her left, then to her right, then recalled something she'd read. 
"The seals...the monster was guarding the seals as well as the way down! We need to get out of here or we could be overrun!" She realized. 

Being overrun was the last thing Dazia wanted. She'd already spent energy and health trying to take down a large target, she was not in the mood to get swarmed by whatever those seals were keeping in. "Then in that case, let's get the hell out of here!" She decided.
                               Dazia didn't know what she and Vigilon had just triggered, but this rescue needed to be a success. As long as the two players were able to get Shanno back to Seline safe and sound, Dazia didn't care what happened to this place or the floor. 
"Come on!" She called as she gestured for the two other players to follow when she dashed off.

Blight Damage: Dazia takes 32 Damage

Vigilon: HP 697/760 | EN 60/110 | 23 DMG | 78 MIT | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | PAR | 6 LD
Dazia: 
HP 403/660 | EN 24/84 | 23 DMG | 44 MIT | 3 ACC | 4 EVA | 8 Fallen | 1 LD