[PP-F3] Mats For Craps (Keith, Shanok, Clarence, Ruri)

Keith walked out of his shop after yet another unsuccessful day of crafting. Stock was at an all-time low and Keith needed to get some more crafting materials. So he messaged some of his friends to come and help him. Clarence, who also needed supplies. Shanok, his owl fetish friend. And Ruri, his little sister. After the messages were sent, he sat down on a rock and waited.

"Ugh, why can't I make this freak-en potion! Oh a message from Keith?" I sigh and open the message, after I through the trash potion at the wall.

'Hey its Keith, I'm running a little low on materials and was wondering if you would like to join Me, Ruri, and Shanok on a materials run?'

I send Keith a message back, accepting it. I hold up a teleport crystal."Floor 3, Delilah Village." I yell and shatter into tons of blue crystals.

On Floor 3

"Where are you Ke- or there he is. Hey Keith!" I yell, noticing my friend sitting on a rock outside of town a bit.

She smiled at the message she had found. She had wanted to go on an adventure, especially with a new person to meet! She had started to teleport to floor 3. Jumping into millions of blue shards as she had entered the teleportation gate on floor 3. She smiled as she found Keith. Walking towards him as she had finally spotted him.

Shanok received Keith's message, I guess that wouldn't be a bad idea, would it he thought to himself after having read the message, he headed for the meeting point that Keith had decided. As soon as he got there, Shanok noticed that he was the last one to arrive. "Oh, though I'd be here first, since I was already on floor three" he said.

Keith saw his friends and an owl arrive. "Yo guys! What's up? Ready to head out to get some materials?" Keith said, with his usual upbeat attitude, rearing to get going for some materials. Because clearly, it was no secret that materials were tough to come by in Aincrad. Needless to say, they proved equally worth getting in the crafts that could e made with them.