[PP | Floor 7] Kitten Frenzy (Training your friend.)

Xena smiled him pointing out the cloud looking like a relative, it was uncommon for anyway to talk about their real life. Pointing up towards a storm cloud, almost black off in the distance she stated. "That one over there actually looks like my cat, their name was amber too actually, I hope she's alright... being taken care of right now..." She said in a somber tone, she did worry for her cat, it couldn't survive alone obviously. "She was a good kitty, never gave me any trouble, never scratched me, gave me a new love towards felines." She said in a more happier tone thinking about the good times she had. "Always... laying next to me on my bed... laying on my lap while I was playing games..." She giggled a bit, it was a nervous giggle as she tried to hold in her saddened emotions that she'd likely never see them again. "I'm, i'm sure she's fine... I'll see her again... I know it..." Despite the words she had stated the crackling in her voice and the tone it was stated, it was as if she knew she would never see her cat or anyone she cared for ever again, as if she accepted that when deaths grasp came for her, she would make no move against it.

Meanwhile the two familiar had ran off again, to scout for more stuff, stumbling upon a small sack they brought it back too the two, it's contents were a minimal amount of col, nothing worth expressing. (Vanity) Laying in too the two they ran off again in search for more stuff.

CD 4
2/3

Edited by Xena
  • Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Never had a pet," he confessed. "Parents were neat freaks, and our lifestyle was a little too... sterile, for animals."  Humans too, if he was honest.  But those days were long gone.  Now he lived in a home that was the very epitome of all the things he'd hated growing up.  Life was such a quirky thing.  

"Persi's really the closes thing I've ever had."  Laying back against the grass, the tugged his cowl down a little further over his eyes, shading them from the sun' s indignant glare.  How dare he enjoy himself, it seem say, scowling at him with all that warmth and happiness.  Fickle flaming ball of gas.  

"You must miss her quite a bit.  But if we can manage to get new Amber trained up, maybe it will help give you a substitute until we can get you back to the real one?  Couldn't hurt to try, right?"

Xena merely shrugged at the idea of having a clean near freak life. Hers was anything but, she'd likely guess he wasn't able to talk to many people either with how he was 2 years ago. But he's changed quite a bit in that time. "I'm sure you've got your own interesting stories." She comments brushing her hair.over her eyes to block the sun, with how Freyd commented about Persi being like his only pet she giggled a tad. "Pets change people if you ask me, often for the better." Noticing him pull his cowl up she smirked. He really was enjoying himself now, for once she could tell completely, and that was a good thing in her opinion. As he commented about the tiger amber she shrugged."I'm sure she'll do her best. I'll probably miss her too when we get out of here." As she ended that thought she rolled onto her side facing Freyd. "So, got any wild stories to share?"

"Oh... pfft... uh.... well, there was the time that Katoka and Elora tried to take down a dragon by instigating a dance party.  Or the time that my gemini wretched itself back up from my insides and went on a rampage through the Forest of Memories, making copies of itself all over the place.  That was fun.  Penny football championships with Persi - she cheats, by the way - while Yuki fought the two-headed serpent thingy.  Were-rat pirates?  Getting shot out of a cannon?  Setting Kiluia on fire, by accident.  That time the bottom fell out of the Lake of Reflections because a dragon punched a hole up from the floor below?"

Freyd counted on his fingers as he rambled on about all the various random things that had happened to him during his adventures.  It was a lengthy list, full of ridiculous things.

"Nope.  Can't seem to think of anything that qualifies as 'wild'," he offered with a mischievous grin.  "How about you?"

Listening too Freyd rambling she had closed her eyes again, just listening was enough for right now, the world being still around the 2 as they chatted the day away. Freyd's tales of adventure were interesting, while she's heard of dragons she's never seen one in game. Much less fighting one via dancing, whoever those people were must of had death wishes. Or they were just too high a level to care, that's a thing she's seen a few times. The comment about being shot out of a cannon had made her snicker. How did he even get himself into that circumstance. Much less survive such a thing, he had finally ended by saying none of it was wild which with a scoff Xena lightly bopped the man on the nose. "Silly." She simply commented, she was then asked what interesting events transpired in her time in this world. "Does meeting a silly boy and doing my first ever mission with him while he almost stabbed himself through the neck with his sword count?" She joked with a large smirk calling out to when Freyd was a bit more... not all there you could say.

"Nah.  That's old hat.  Everybody's met that guy.  It take a real Marv to save someone's bacon, though."  Clearly a reference to the event that nearly cooked his own keister, it seemed the most appropriate way to capstone their reminiscing.

"Are you still running with scissors, I mean... claws?"  He tried, but the smile just couldn't be contained.  "I've come to know some of the best blacksmiths in the game.  When you're ready for it, I can set you up and get you some top notch gear.  Maybe then it won't hurt so much when you keep falling out of trees."

He fully expected to get hit, or at least prodded, but it felt good just to tease for no reason.  Freyd spent far too much time plotting and calculating out all the angles, looking for his next play or move on the chessboard made out of spiderwebs that was his existence.  Sometimes, maybe, banter could just be banter.

"Gosh you're just begging for a world of hurt aren't you?" She giggled poking him with the talon of one of her fingers, they were sharp as hell but when used to poke it was about what you'd expect. "I could lay you down flat in the blink of an eye IRL I bet heh." Despite being said in a jokative nature she meant it seriously, she knew a few things so she could probably bust Freyd's ass in a real life fight. Not that either had had one in 2 years, it almost seemed like a foreign concept to fight without weapons, or skills. No armor no anything, and in that fight you'd truly feel pain, not just a slight buzz. It was a feeling she wondered if she would ever miss. "Also It's not like i need some top rank claws to fight ya know!..." Seeming to swallow her pride though she then stated. "But... If your willing to go through all that... I won't say no to the offer..."

While the two were talking the familiars were off in the bushes by the side, they happened to come across many things, most of which being minor treasures of no value, but it was practice. And would help in the future thats for sure.

CD 2
3/3

Edited by Xena

Thread Summary:

9808 words / 30 = 326*5= 1630*Tier

Xena receives:

3560 EXP (Word Count [1630*2] + Quest [300])
400 col (400 [1 page])
Unlock familiar skill [Scouting]

Freyd receives:

22820 EXP (Word Count [1630*14])
2 materials [loot]
5842 col (2419 [loot] + 3423 [Laurel, +15% of EXP as col]) - Given to Xena