[F6-SP] Dreaming under the Waterfall <Calming the Soul>

Rebekah had heard about a wonderful relaxing waterfall on the sixth floor of Aincrad. She was determined to visit it as she had heard stories about players who have visited the sacred fall to learn to meditate, having a new outlook on life. It was for that reason that Rebekah had wanted to visit the waterfall for a very long time.

She had gotten her gear ready, and decided to make the full trek out from Krycim. As she made her way through the dense jungle and harsh terrain, she finally arrived at The Waterfall of the Sage. She takes a look around and sees that she is the only person. She takes off her jacket, and begins to wade in the water.

Step by step, Rebekah got closer to where the water fell. As she got close, she looked around for a spot where she can relax, and close her eyes. Rebekah finally found the spot underneath a flat rock. She sat down on the rock, with her legs crossing. Rebekah sat up straight and could feel the warm water falling over her head. She would have to comb and dry her long pink hair later. As she took one last look of her surroundings area, Rebekah closed her eyes, waiting to see is next.

Rebekah consumes Poutine (203687) MIT x 2

Spoiler

Rebekah
Level 32 | Paragon 4 | HP 640/640 | EN 82/82 | DMG: 22 | MIT: 88 (+40) | ACC: 4 | EVA: 1 | LD: 3
BH 35 | Survival +10% | Anti-freeze | EN -2

Equipment:

Laevateinn II (T4 RAPIER) 3 [DMG]
 Silver Necklace (T4 Trinket) 3 [ACC]
Unbroken (T4 Shield) 2 [MIT] [Anti-freeze]

Skills:
Weapon Skill (R5) | 7 [DMG]
Battle Healing (R5) | 5% (32 HP)
Searching (R3) | 3 [LD] 3 [SD]

Combat Masteries:
Evasion (R1) | 1 [EVA]

Add-ons:
Ferocity | 2 [DMG]
Precision | 1 [ACC]
Stamina | 2 [EN]

Extra:
Survival
Disguise

Items:
N/A

Guild:
Trading Hall
Treasury | + 5% mobs + 10% treasure chest

"Welcome Rebekah." The Entity spoke.

Rebekah looked around, and she was surprised to see that there was a mysterious voice speaking to her. She tried to open her eyes, but nothing happened. It was pitch darkness. "Where am I? Let me out." Rebekah cried.

The voice continued, "I am here to guide you on your spiritual journey today. In front of me, there is a series of four doors. Four different obstacles that you will have to navigate through. Once you succeed, you will be on your way out of here."

The darkness slowly faded, and in its place was a giant white canvas. She could see nothing but white background all around her. As expected, the first door appeared a few steps in front of her.

"Wait, who are you?" Rebekah asked.

"That is not important. I am merely a guide. I will be watching you every step of the way." The sound replied.

Without wasting any more time, Rebekah noticed that all her equipment was on her. Her rapier, silver necklace and shield were all with her. Perhaps this quest is combat related? She wondered. Rebekah took a deep breath, and decided to take the few steps to reach the door. She put her hand on the door know and began to turn the handle. She decided to walk into the first room, and await the challenge that lies ahead.

"So I can finally see you have arrived, Rebekah." said a familiar voice.

She has not heard this voice in years. It was her long lost brother, or more precisely her brother that was going to play with her in this game. It had haunted her for years, struggling around Aincrad looking to see if he had joined the game as she did. "You were selfish and left me behind. We were suppose to put on our Nevergear together." the sound continued.

"Over the last seven years, I watched you grow as a person. I watched you get stronger, looking all of Aincrad, to join the frontlines. Then you took a break, and are now making your way back. Do you feel any shame in letting all those players die by taking a break," The voice demanded.

Halfway through listening to the conversation, Rebekah could feel a change in tone. She knew something was odd, but she could not pinpoint what it was.

Rebekah could make out a shadow in front of her. As she gotten close, she noticed the shadow was morphing into a person. It was standing in front of a door. The Entity spoke to her, "In order to move on, you must defeat your brother to move on to the second door. You can stay here as long as you want."

Rebekah was a bit shell shocked, as the shadow now resembled her brother but not in the friendly manner. She noticed something dark about the eyes, and knew that it would likely have to come to a battle. She did not want to kill him. "You are not real, are you? I spent years looking for you everywhere, and I was never able to find your name out of the initial 10,000 players. Your name is not in the memorial, and everyone I speak to have never heard of you before." Rebekah said.

"Hahaha..." Her brother laughed. "You wasted your time. Yes, you are correct. I am not real. I am the demon, I manifest and take the shape of your worst fears, darkest secrets and your nightmares."

Rebekah could feel a wave of cold fidget air rushing by her. The atmosphere has completely changed. At least Rebekah could feel comfortable with slaying this demon in front of her. She was worried that this was real, and did not want to accidentally kill her brother.

Rebekah was getting annoyed by the taunting by the Demon. At first, she was trying to do her best to not let her emotions get the best of her. However, as it had kept talking, she was starting to lose her mind. In response, Rebekah took out her rapier, and prepared to launch an attack at the demon guarding the door in front of her.

"Have you forgotten your manners?" The Demon teased. "Always and Forever, Rebekah! Do not forget that. Family always comes first. I was almost killed since you were unable to find me fighting bears in the quest, the first lessons." The Demon was trying to play with her mind but Rebekah knew better. Her brother was always there for her, and he would always look out for her best interests at heart. This was just a dream, one of her many fears.

"You are not my real brother. You are just a demon." She cried. She had enough. Rebekah activated the sword art as she made her way towards The Demon. "Now go away." She yelled, as she stabbed her rapier into the familiar shape in front of her.

Rebekah used a simple single target sword skill to strike The Demon. It was unable to survive under the force of her attack, and had immediately busted into the blue pixels. "Good Job Rebekah. Are you now ready for the next challenge?" The Entity Asked.

She took a deep breath, and cleared her mind. It was now time to move on to the next challenge that awaits her. She walked up to the second door, and without thinking opened it and walked in.

Spoiler

Post Action: [x12] ST-I (12 EN) | A single-target sword art.

Rebekah | HP 640/640 | EN 70/82 (-12 + 2) | DMG: 22 | MIT: 88 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 1 | LD: 3 | BH 35

ID 204037 | BD = 10 + 4 = 14 (crit) | DMG = (22 + 2) x 12 - 5 = 283

First Inner Demon | 0/160 HP (-283) | 110 DMG | 5 MIT

Edited by Rebekah

"Remember me, Rebekah?" A voice said in room number 2.

There it was. It was one of her closest friends in the castle from seven years ago. "Weren't you killed? I remember seeing your name disappear from my friend's list one day. I eventually visited the Memorial on the first floor. Your name was on there." Rebekah said.

She could not believe this was real. Deep down she knew she has not seen him in a very long time. Rebekah was still doing the meditation quest with The Entity. "I am in my mind, I am in my mind..." Rebekah repeated to herself.

"You abandoned me Rebekah. We were suppose to go on a journey together, but you disappeared." the guy said.

"No, I did not abandon you. I did not kill you." Rebekah said. "You died in a combat duel with one of our friends."

She assume this was true. After all, he did die, and one of their mutual friends was listed as the killer. This friend, always had an affinity for killing other players. Rebekah had always been a supportive player, and never gotten on anyone's bad side. She chose to avoid situations where another player may be looking to assassinate her. After all, she was not here to make enemies, but to survive. To do that, she needed to make friends and allies.

"Did you remember how you cruelly rejected me and led me on?" the voice continued. "You were such a manipulative person. You were hanging out with a different guy each day going on quests."

Rebekah had no recollection of these events. It had felt like he was taking about someone else. These words had stung. He was a friend.

She was not type of person. She did remember that a few people were interested, but she made it very clear she was only interested in being friends, and it was only for mutual assistance. How did such a close friend say such nasty things about her.

"You were probably inviting everyone ..." the demon continued.

"SHUT UP!" Rebekah yelled. She had enough, and with that her rapier began to glow in blue.

Spoiler

Out of Combat 1/3

Rebekah | HP 640/640 | EN 71/82 (+ 1) | DMG: 22 | MIT: 88 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 1 | LD: 3 | BH 35

Edited by Rebekah

Rebekah was furious. It had tried to imply that she was that type of girl. She was not. She told herself, 'Control your emotions.' She needed to be calm enough so she could be accurate with her attack. Rebekah was going to have to defeat her friend from spewing out any more garbage about her personality. She was determined to kill this thing.

As she sprinted towards the friend, it began morphing into several of her former friends. She remembered. This is not her friend. They died. This is a demon. "You are not my friend, you are just a demon praying on my insecurities." Rebekah yelled.

"Keep going Rebekah. Now that you are able to identify this is not real. You know what you have to do." The Entity chimed in from its observer position.

She lunged forwards towards The Demon. She hoped this was another demon that required her to make one strike. However, her mind was not in it. She was still furious about the words that it had spoken. She missed her strike as The Demon easily dodged her attack. As she had extended out her rapier to attack it, The Demon hit her with its own attack.

"You are pathetic Rebekah, you know that." The Demon taunted. "You are so easily rattled."

Rebekah did not know if the words or the attack hurt more.

Spoiler

Post Action: [x12] ST-I (12 EN) | A single-target sword art.

Rebekah | HP 582/640 (-146 + 88) | EN 71/82 (-2 + 2) | DMG: 22 | MIT: 88 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 1 | LD: 3 | BH 35

ID 204038 | BD = 1 + 4 = 5 (miss) | Mob = 10 - 1 = 9 (hit)

Second Inner Demon | 213/213 HP | 146 DMG | 7 MIT

Edited by Rebekah

Rebekah wanted to cry. This quest was supposed to be easy. That was what she was told, a simple day of mediating under a waterfall. She was angry and upset at the same time. Rebekah needed to block out all noise from around her. She needed to try again. You can do it, she told herself.

"You have nothing to say?" The Demon continued. "I never expected much from you. I always thought you were weak. I do not know how you were one of the top players in Aincrad a long time ago."

Focus. She closed her eyes. She needed to reset herself mentally. "I will not let you slander me with your lies anymore." Rebekah said. Rebekah focus on being calm, she needed to ensure her attack was successful. She knew she could do it. She visualized the attack once in her head. Now, all she needed to do is to execute.

She ran forwards and struck the Demon before it could retaliate against her. It exploded once again into the blue pixels signaling that it had died. The next door was in front of her. She did not want to face the next demon. She needed a break.

"When you are ready, you can move on to the next door. Take all the time that you need." The Entity said. It was not going to force the girl into the next door until she was ready.

Spoiler

Post Action: [x12] ST-I (12 EN) | A single-target sword art.

Rebekah | HP 617/640 (+35) | EN 65/82 (+4 - 12 + 2) | DMG: 22 | MIT: 88 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 1 | LD: 3 | BH 35

ID 204039 | BD = 4 + 4 = 8 (hit) | DMG = (22 x 12) - 7 = 257

Second Inner Demon | 0/213 HP (-257) | 146 DMG | 7 MIT

Edited by Rebekah

"Why did it say so many nasty things about me?" She cried. She needed to let it all out now, so she could reset and move on. "None of it is true. None of this is real." She told herself. Nobody was around to eavesdrop on the private conversation. Rebekah slowly let all her tears fall out. She knew she needed to continue. She cannot spend the rest of her life waiting here.

"Are you feeling better?" The entity asked.

"Why do you care? You are making me face my anxieties, my darkest secrets and regrets." Rebekah rebuked.

"No, I am just a neutral observer, guiding you through this process." The Entity said. "You can weep here all day, or you can move on. I know you are stronger than this. I know the Rebekah from seven years ago can overcome anything."

She agreed with this statement. It was not the first time Rebekah had been ridiculed or called some ridiculous name before. She had always shrugged it off and moved on. It was not for her to decide how people should think of her. In fact, it is out of her control. As she got up, she knew the next one would be tougher. The last demon managed to dodge her first attack, she needed to be prepared. "Thank you." She responded.

"I know you needed that break. We all needed that once in a while. Do not worry. I will not tell anyone." The Entity said. The Entity had seen a wide assortment of players going through this quest in the past. She was not the first nor the last one to be shaken up or require a break between doors.

Rebekah walked right to the door and put her hand on the door handle.

Spoiler

Out of Combat 1/3

Rebekah | HP 640/640 (+40) | EN 66/82 (+1) | DMG: 22 | MIT: 88 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 1 | LD: 3 | BH 35

Edited by Rebekah

She was not expecting this to be the third demon. In fact, she would have bet this was the final boss that she would have faced.

"Hello father." Rebekah said. "What are you doing here?" It was a rhetorical question. She already knew the answer.

"Long time no see Rebekah." The father responded. "Where are your manners, little girl. We need to have a little chat." Her father said in a dark tone.

She had been dreading this, ever since her parents broke apart, and she left with her brothers and mother away from them. While she was never been physically abuse, she saw the physical abuse take its toll on her older brothers. She had called the police one day, as he was physically abusing her older brother, who was still a child one day.

"You are pathetic little girl." The father continued. "We are a family. How dare you betray your own blood! Little girl, you are a cowherd. How dare you call the cops on me." He screamed at her face.

Rebekah had never been a cowherd, she knew she had to stand up for what was right, which was her brother. Her brother did nothing wrong, yet her father was was always the one trying to teach all his sons a lesson. Her brothers had always stood up for her. Those were her real family, not her father.

Spoiler

Out of Combat 2/3

Rebekah | HP 640/640 | EN 67/82 (+1) | DMG: 22 | MIT: 88 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 1 | LD: 3 | BH 35

Edited by Rebekah

"What are you waiting for?" The Entity said. "Defeat it and move on to the final door." It had reminded her that she was not back in the real world, but stuck in Aincrad.

"You are wrong, dear father." Rebekah said. "You were never family to me. All those years, I watch you abuse my brothers. Calling them weak and pathetic." She Continued.

"ENOUGH! Little girl. It is your turn now. No more hiding behind your brothers to protect you." Her father said as he aggressively walked towards her.

Rebekah was not going to take the emotional abuse anymore. In addition, she did not want to face the physical abuse that her father had done to her brothers. Throwing them down to the floor and kicking them while they were done. He always made sure to show them he was the boss.

Rebekah took out her rapier and moved to attack before it could attack her. "You mean nothing to me father."

Her father had equipped a one handed straight sword. As Rebekah moved to strike him, he managed to get his sword to block her attack. Neither of them landed a strike on the other, and they both did not take any damage.

Spoiler

Post Action: [x12] TECH-A (13 EN) | STUN | A single-target sword art that stuns an enemy.

Rebekah | HP 640/640 | EN 67/82 (-2 + 2) | DMG: 22 | MIT: 88 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 1 | LD: 3 | BH 35

ID 204200 | BD = 1 + 4 = 5 (miss) | Mob = 2 - 1 = 1 (miss)

Third Inner Demon | 320/320 HP | 220 DMG | 11 MIT

Edited by Rebekah

"Little Girl, you are weak and pathetic." Her father continued. "You cannot hit me with your flimsy movements with your saber."

Rebekah wanted to drown the voice out. She pulled her shield over her head to give her some space so he was not yelling directly at her ears. They had dropped their weapons back to their sides after her father blocked her attack.

"Stop hiding behind your tiny shield. Face me, like your brothers. They do not hide. They take the beating." He continued. "You are always looking to hide. Always asking someone else to fight your battles. You are a weakling."

"You are wrong." Rebekah said. "I am not weak, father. You are weak. You are always picking a fight against someone who cannot fight back or defend themselves. Whenever a group of people go looking for you, you disappear."

"You have never been a father to me, or to any of my brothers." She responded. Since she was a girl, she was never hit or beaten up by her father. Her brothers were. The most that happened to her was a few verbal spats but that was it. She knew when to stay hidden and out of sight, especially during one of her father's drunken tirades when he was still around. In addition, her brothers had always protected her by delaying his father and allowing her extra time to disappear.

She hoped that he was not paying attention as she retired the same sword skill that had just failed. This time, it had worked as her father was still concentrated on her words.

Spoiler

Post Action: [x12] TECH-A (13 EN) | STUN | A single-target sword art that stuns an enemy.

Rebekah | HP 640/640 | EN 60/82 (+4-13+2) | DMG: 22 | MIT: 88 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 1 | LD: 3 | BH 35

ID 204201 | BD = 10 + 4 = 14 (crit) | DMG = (22 + 2) x 12 - 11 = 277

Third Inner Demon | 43/320 HP (-277) | 220 DMG | 11 MIT STUN

Edited by Rebekah

"There you go Rebekah." The entity had cheered.

The atmosphere had completely changed for a second as she was able to stun her father with the surprised sword skill that Rebekah had just pulled off. There were no more verbal insults thrown at her. She had gotten tired of being called a little girl. It was degrading to her, more so than what the previous demon had said.

Rebekah had not seen her father for many years after he was taken away by the police. She wished to never visit or see him ever again. He had been part of her nightmares growing up. Since he could not move, she knew she should be able to end this battle right now. She wanted to move on and see who the final boss actually was.

Rebekah needed to make sure that this sword skill would be accurate. There were no distractions around her, she just need to hit him with a simple attack. "Goodbye father, may you rot in prison." Rebekah said as she struck him with her rapier. He disappeared, and it was just a door right in front of her, waiting for her to enter.

Spoiler

Rebekah | HP 640/640 | EN 54/82 (+4-12+2) | DMG: 22 | MIT: 88 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 1 | LD: 3 | BH 35

ID 204202 | BD = 9 + 4 = 13 (minor crit) | DMG = (22 + 1) x 12 - 11 = 265

Third Inner Demon | 0/320 HP (-265) | 220 DMG | 11 MIT

Edited by Rebekah

It was finally time for the final boss. Rebekah had wondered what would be behind this door. As she turned the door handle and moved into the final room, she could see a player with pink hair. She was about five foot four inches, and had the same eye colour as herself.

It was a replica of herself. "Were you expecting me, my friend?" The clone asked. "I am also Rebekah, but specifically the manifestation of all your insecurities, the one who knows your deepest darkest secrets. Did you really think someone else was the final boss?"

Rebekah was shocked. She did not know what was her deepest fear.

"You know what it is. It is not being able to meet those lofty expectation of yours. You wish to be succeed, and be accepted. Your greatest fear is failure, especially failure of the high expectations that you put on yourself. You also are afraid of having no friends, and you hate being alone."

"How do you know this?" Rebekah asked.

"Of course I know. I am you. You are me." The clone said. "Go ahead and try to defeat me. I know all about the way you fight, your style and all of your sword skills. You will die trying to beat me."

Spoiler

Out of Combat 1/3

Rebekah | HP 640/640 | EN 55/82 (+1) | DMG: 22 | MIT: 88 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 1 | LD: 3 | BH 35

Edited by Rebekah

"Do not listen to it. Just believe in yourself and you will be fine." The Entity said.

"Why are you helping me?" Rebekah asked. She had been believing in herself the entire time. She knew this was a strong demon, and she would need to be on her A game to take it down.

"I am just a mere observer, a guide throughout this quest. I help push players to succeed and move on." The Entity Replied.

"How boring, are you talking to yourself?" The clone said. "I always known you were weak, you never believe in yourself that you can do it. I would not try that if I were you." The clone saw Rebekah look at her rapier and determine what skill she wanted to use.

The clone was an identical copy of Rebekah, and thus knew exactly what the girl was thinking at all times, or so it seems. Rebekah was trying very hard not to think about her plans because if she does not have any, it cannot read her mind. As the clone walked closer to play with Rebekah's hair, Rebekah yelled, "Surprise!" as she was secretly preparing the sword skill just as it was had let its guard down.

Spoiler

Post Action: [x12] TECH-A (13 EN) | STUN | A single-target sword art that stuns an enemy.

Rebekah | HP 640/640 | EN 44/82 (-13+2) | DMG: 22 | MIT: 88 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 1 | LD: 3 | BH 35

ID 204205 | BD = 5 + 4 = 9 | DMG = (22 x 12) - 16 = 248

Fourth Inner Demon | 232/480 HP (-248) | 330 DMG | 16 MIT STUN

Edited by Rebekah

As the clone was now stunned, this was the perfect opportunity for the real Rebekah to finish it. She did not have to listen to it spew out additional things about her. She knew everything it said is true, but it did not mean she wanted to listen to something repeat it to her. There were many things that should be kept a secret, such as her own darkest fears.

She knew that this would need to be successful to work. As she readied herself, she had a quick second to think before the stun would tie out. "I hope this is the last time that I see you." Rebekah told the clone. She took one last look at the clone and realized she needed to lose a bit of weight. There were a few places where the clone was a bit chubbier than she would have preferred. It is just the clone. Rebekah told herself that. But it was a replica of her. She just did not want to admit that she needed to work out more in this game.

She activated another sword art and hope this would be it. However, Rebekah was too slow. She spent too much time admiring her own body to pay attention that the stun had timed out. She was struck with a hard attack by the clone.

Spoiler

Rebekah | HP 398/640 (-330+88) | EN 48/82 (+4-2+2) | DMG: 22 | MIT: 88 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 1 | LD: 3 | BH 35

ID 204206 | BD = 1 + 4 = 5 (miss) | Mob = 10 - 1 = 9 (hit)

Fourth Inner Demon | 232/480 HP | 330 DMG | 16 MIT

Edited by Rebekah

"You never learn do you, Rebekah." The clone said. "You caught me not paying attention, and then I catch you doing the same. We are really the same person."

The attack had hurt a lot. Rebekah had lost a lot of health by not focusing in battle. She would have to learn this lesson, and be more careful next time. Rebekah had to admit that was true but The Clone continued, "You have no friends. All of them died and ditched you today, or else why are you taking this quest by yourself."

"That is not true." Rebekah started to zone out the nonsense it was speaking. Life was a lot better when it was stunned and stopped talking. She preferred the peace and quiet instead of dealing with a demon trying to toy with her feelings. "You are not real, you are just a demon who likes to demonize people. I have enough of you and your three other friends. It is now time to disappear."

Rebekah activated another skill from her Rapier, and she knew this was it. Just one more strike and it would be all over. The demon vanished upon Rebekah's final strike.

Clap Clap Clap. "Congratulations Rebekah. You have survive the challenge. For your rewards, I will grant you the Meditation extra skill. Farewell." The Entity said.

Rebekah opened her eyes, and she was back sitting under the waterfall. She was soaked from mediating for what seem like several hours.

Spoiler

Rebekah | HP 433/640 (+35) | EN 42/82 (+4-12+2) | DMG: 22 | MIT: 88 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 1 | LD: 3 | BH 35

ID 204207 | BD = 10 + 4 = 14 (crit) | DMG = (22 + 2) x 12 - 16 = 272

Fourth Inner Demon | 0/480 HP (-272) | 330 DMG | 16 MIT

Edited by Rebekah

Rebekah got up from her mediation position, and began to slowly walked her way out of the pond. As she gotten out of the water, she pressed a few buttons, and completely changed out of her wet clothing. She was finally in drier cloths now. She also took this time to take a towel to dry her hair. She hated having her hair soaked, it will take an hour to dry.

It was now time for her to say goodbye to the waterfall and head back towards the nearest teleportation gate located at the town of Krycim. She had came this way once already but she knew how to get back. But before she managed to get back into town she would stop off at various places along her route. She noticed a few locations where materials might have spawned this morning, so she was going to take full advantage on her return leg to see if anything had shown up. This was a dense jungle after all, full of life and nature.

Spoiler

Out of Combat 1/3

Rebekah | HP 473/640 (+40) | EN 43/82 (+1) | DMG: 22 | MIT: 88 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 1 | LD: 3 | BH 35

Post Action: Material Foraging

ID: 204223 | LD = 13 | CD = 8
Failed
Rank 1: 3/49 EXP (+3)

Edited by Rebekah

She visited the first of several spots of interest that she found on her way to the waterfall. There was nothing there. "I swear this was a place where Materials would spawn." Rebekah said. She looked back at the guidebook for this floor when it was just released many years ago. Perhaps it was outdated or another player was nearby.

Rebekah needed to continue walking, it was already late afternoon, and she needed to head back into town before it was dark. She did not want to be trapped here at night. The jungle was dangerous place, especially for a player such as herself who has lost a lot of health points in the waterfall.

She continued to walk, making sure to quickly pick up the pace. However, she kept paying attention hoping that she could find materials today. As she kept walking, she noticed something sticking out of the ground in the jungle. It was a plant, maybe a herb that she could collect. When she walked over to it, it was not harvestable. She was not going to stick around all day waiting for it to spawn.

Spoiler

Out of Combat 2/3

Rebekah | HP 513/640 (+40) | EN 44/82 (+1) | DMG: 22 | MIT: 88 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 1 | LD: 3 | BH 35

ID: 204224 | LD = 3 | CD = 10
(failed)
Rank 1: 6/49 EXP (+3)

Edited by Rebekah

As she continued to walk, she was amazed the beauty of the jungle. The developers of the game Sword Art Online had spent a lot of time developing the scenery of each floor. She could never get tired of admiring the beauty of each floor. She had not spent a lot of time on the sixth floor but this was a unique place.

Rebekah was almost back into the city, she had about another half an hour of walking left. She relentless continued trying to find materials along this popular path to the waterfall. She would not be surprised if many players used this path through the jungle as it was hard to navigate. This would explain the lack of materials that she was finding on this floor. As she continued forwards, she thought she saw a beehive nearby. Perhaps there was some honey and no queen bee around to stop her. It was worth the risk to check.

The beehive was abandoned. There were no honey or bees around. Rebekah was not having any luck today on this floor.

Spoiler

Out of Combat 3/3

Rebekah | HP 640/640 | EN 82/82 | DMG: 22 | MIT: 88 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 1 | LD: 3 | BH 35

ID: 204225 | LD = 13 | CD = 4
(failed)
Rank 1: 9/49 EXP (+3)

Edited by Rebekah

Rebekah arrived back on the main settlement of Krycim. It was a long day, and she had worked up an appetite. As she walked into the town, she was looking for something to eat, something that was part of their specialty cuisine on this floor. This town was different, the buildings blended into the jungle around them.

She finally stopped at a local small restaurant serving local fresh fish caught in the river and waterfall in this city. She had never spent much time in the jungle, so she was not an expert on the animals that the NPC would hunt that lived in this area. The fish was grilled, and served with a huge pile of spices, herbs and some common vegetables such as onions and carrots.

It was interesting to say the least. The flavours were there. Rebekah was not a big fan of spices and it was the first time she was having a fish this way. She could tell there was some sort of South American or Iberian influence on the dish itself. She thought it was okay and it was good to try out new cuisines as a chef, since it might inspire her to create a fusion dish in the future.

Thread Summary:
Words = 4,782 / 30 x 5 = 797

Rebeakh:
797 x 4 = 3,188 EXP + 2,000 EXP (Quest) = 5,188 EXP
1 Completed Page = 400 Col
+ 9 Gathering EXP
Unlocked Mediation Extra SKill

Edited by Rebekah