[F22-PP] Extreme Measures

Rushing out of her house, Kat had just left to do her daily stuff. Sam has been so busy with everything, the front lines, Morrighan, Tuatha... Explaining to Kat why she had to wait just a little longer for the wedding, but the truth was, she didn't want to wait. After Kat had left Sam had realized that nothing had been done. No suit was bought, no decorations purchased. Sam hadn't even gone to the guild hall to do measurement for where things were going to be placed. Sam was in pure overwhelming panic mode. It had to be perfect, everything had to be perfect. 

Sam opens the door to their shop. "Simmonè, I have an emergency. I need your help ASAP," walking to the back of the counter that she always found herself. Digging through the drawers, almost slamming them shut in a panic. After a moment, Curbie walks around the corner with Felix on top of him. Curbie opens his mouth and sends the black cat yeeting. "Where did I put it, damn it..." as her familiar nudges her with his spider looking leg. Sam turns, "WHAT," he back away a little. Sam looks inside and the velvet purple case was sitting inside. Making a half smile and frown at the same time she takes the case into both her hands and holds it to her chest. "Simmonè, are you here..." she calls out out beggingly pleading matter. 

Spoiler

Sam,
Level: 32
Paragon Level: 43
HP: 800/800
EN: 98/98

Stats:
Damage: 23
Mitigation: 20
Evasion: 3
Accuracy: 4
Loot Dice: 4
AA
PHASE
REC: 8

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Oracle's Watch - Inquiry (THBA-T4-Demonic): Absolute Accuracy, Accuracy 2, Phase
Armor: Acolyte's Light (T4-Perfect-Cloth Armor): Evasion 1, Recovery 2
Misc: Gold Promise - Din's Flame (T1/Perfect):Accuracy 1, Evasion 2

Skills:
Axe R5
Cloth Armor R5
Searching R4
Quick Change

Active Mods:
Vanish
Surprise Attack (Trickster)
Tracking
Athletics
Blindside

Addons:
Ferocity
Stamina
Precision

Active Extra Skills:
Hiding R5
Concentration

Battle Ready Inventory:
Analyst's Harvester - Lethargy (THBA-T4-Demonic): Envenom 1, Bleed 1, Frostbite 1, Static 1 x1

Housing Buffs:
Well Rested: -1 energy cost for the first three expenditures of each combat
Squeaky Clean: The first time you would suffer DoT damage in a thread, reduce damage taken from DoT each turn by 25% (rounded down)
Hard Working: +2 EXP per crafting attempt and +1 crafting attempt per day
Filling: Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot.
Item Stash: +1 Battle Ready Inventory Slot
Delicious: Turn 3 identical food items (same quality, tier, & enhancements) into a Feast. A Feast contains 6 portions of the food items sacrificed.
Relaxed: Increases out of combat HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.
Skylight (-): +1 Rank to the - skill.
Angler: +1 material gained when fishing
Advanced Training: +10% Exp to a thread. Limit one use per month [1/1]
Multipurpose: Gain +1 to LD, Stealth Rating, Stealth Detection, or Prosperity to one post in a thread. Can be applied after a roll
Decor [(Potted Tanabata)]: This buff affects the player and their choice of up to two party members.

Guild Hall Buffs:
Lucrative: Reduce LD needed for Salvage by 5 (10+ for Alchemist crystals, 6+ for everything else). +2 EXP per craft. Rank 9 crafters receive +1 crafting attempt per day. Rank 10 crafters receive +2 crafting attempts per day.
Col Deposit: +5% bonus col from last-hit monster kills and +10% bonus col from treasure chests.

Wedding Ring: Soon

• 2 weeks later...

Exhaling a cloud of smoke, watching Sam rush back and forth like a lunatic. The twins just sitting off to the sides with eerie smiles, Moro holding a platter while Maru was fiddling with some trinket that sways like a metronome. "Sam, why are you making a mess in my store?" Another heavy puff before washing the place in white. The cat rushes off and finds his fat butt under a shelf, a crooked tail poking out. To avoid the hubbub. Slowly slinking her way off that sofa, her yukata pouring off the side and pale legs disappear beneath it. "You are going to scare away all the customers." A hand placed to her hip, taking another drag, shows a tiny red ember through the thick fog. The black cat was curious exactly what had got Sam's panties all in a bunch. A lift of her eyebrow as Sam continued to shuffle through drawers and searched for something. Rubbing her forehead, as it clearly hadn't dawned on the girl that Moro and Maru knew where everything was in the odyssey.

Simmoné | HP: 780/780 | EN: 96/96 | DMG: 21 | MIT: 78 | EVA: 2 | ACC: 1 | LD: 5 | BLD: 48 | BLGT: 32 | BRN: 56 | ENV.O: 32 | REC: 8

Spoiler

Simmoné, The Black Cat
Level: 32
Paragon Level: 37
HP: 780/780
EN: 96/96

Stats:
Damage: 21
Mitigation: 78
Evasion: 2
Accuracy: 1
Loot Dice: 5
BLD: 48
BLGT: 32
BRN: 56
ENV.O: 32
REC: 8

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Mythril Foil - Viper [T4/Demonic/Rapier] Blight 1, Bleed 1, Envenom 1, Burn 1
Armor: Black Leather Bodice - Feline [T4/Perfect/LA] Mitigation 2, Evasion 1
Misc: The Black Lotus - Expedition [T4/Perfect/Trinket] Recovery 2, Evasion 1

Skills:
Saber R5
Lock Picking R3
Searching R5
Light Armor R5

Active Mods:
Meticulous
Energize

Addons:
Focus
Hyperactive
Dismantling
Precision
Field Medic

Active Extra Skills:
First Aid R5
Concentration

Housing Buffs:
Well Rested: -1 energy cost for the first three expenditures of each combat
Squeaky Clean: The first time you would suffer DoT damage in a thread, reduce damage taken from DoT each turn by 25% (rounded down)
Hard Working: +2 EXP per crafting attempt and +1 crafting attempt per day
Filling: Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot.
Item Stash: +1 Battle Ready Inventory Slot
Delicious: Turn 3 identical food items (same quality, tier, & enhancements) into a Feast. A Feast contains 6 portions of the food items sacrificed.
Relaxed: Increases out of combat HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.
Col Stash: +5% bonus col from monster kills and treasure chests
Advanced Training: +10% Exp to a thread. Limit one use per month [1/1]
Multipurpose: Gain +1 to LD, Stealth Rating, Stealth Detection, or Prosperity to one post in a thread. Can be applied after a roll
Decor []: This buff affects the player and their choice of up to two party members.

Guild Hall Buffs:
Lucrative: Reduce LD needed for Salvage by 5 (10+ for Alchemist crystals, 6+ for everything else). +2 EXP per craft. Rank 9 crafters receive +1 crafting attempt per day. Rank 10 crafters receive +2 crafting attempts per day.
Col Deposit: +5% bonus col from last-hit monster kills and +10% bonus col from treasure chests.

"Simmonè, thank god," saying as she puts all that stuff back into the drawers they came from as neat as she could. "Simmonè, I really really really need your help. I told Katoka that she had to wait just a little longer for the wedding but I didn't tell her why." Following to where that voice was, as Sam picks up a cloth from the counter. Opening that small case, leaning against the wall beside Simmonè. "Were you still interested in being my Maid Of Honor. If so you have a lot of work to do... On me..." Sam knew what she was asking. This meant so many things on a huge different level than she was on. Sam begins to polish the ring with the soft cloth, inches from Simmonè, displaying her ring for Kat off to her. "I still need a suit and to figure out how to decorate the guild hall. I really don't want to wait but this has to be perfect..." On the back on the heart it has Katoka's full name engraved, the star had the words -My Forever- and on the moon -Love-. In complete it read -My Forever Love-. "Simmonè, please help me. I am freaking out here. I have not a clue where to begin..." saying with a slight frown on her face, staring at the ring, making sure it wasn't smudged in any way.

Edited by Sam

Removing her hand from her face, and sighing with a feeling of being dragged into Sam's frenzy. Reaching out and placing her hand on the girl's shoulder, "Sam." An assertiveness in her tone, like an order. "Breathe." The woman's eyes still littered with gold light, the draught of the seer having yet worn off. "One thing at a time. Yes, I am still the only person who probably knows how to plan a wedding right." Locking eyes with the girl, as if lulling her into a sense of security. A gaze like a mother. "Two, there is no way the one day you are supposed to look better than anyone else, you are going to wear pants." A bit of a glare on her eyes, as if assuming control of the situation. "You are my apprentice, and we are going to find a dress that works. Otherwise, you are not getting married. Understood?" Slinking her hand away, allowing the girl to process what she was told. "Also, the guild hall will work. But there needs to be some serious furnishing changes. Seating is wrong, and there isn't really an aisle now, is there?"

"Oii, that is a lot of things," as she began to count on her fingers. "Fine no pants," saying as she puts the ring back into the case and slips it into her pocket. "So the most important thing that I feel like is going to take the greater amount of time is the dress," blekk... A noise from her mouth, closing her eyes. "I am not one for the long flashy crap, plus I would need to find something that fits my size. Tall remember..." giving a sigh, locking eyes with the woman. "I don't even know of ANYWHERE that would sell that sorta stuff. A face cover thingy, shoes with heels. OH GOD am I going to have to wear heels..." Sam gives a small whimper. It was clear that her head all all over the place. Sam turns toward the wall and lightly starts to tap her head against it. "I did not even think about the isle thing..." Stopping as she just lays her head against that wall. "Get a hold of yourself, Sammy," out loud, trying to give encouraging words, it wasn't working. A deep annoying sigh now, turning to her mentor, raising her hands. "Dress first, where. Your call cause I know nothing about this sorta stuff."

"Too bad, it's a wedding, dear. Flashy is in the description, right next to dress." Slinking back into her chamber and picking up a small slip of paper. Turning it over, contact information. "On floor 17, in Larissa, you will find on the outskirts near the fabric stalls a small marble structure with an etching of twine. It is easy to miss, so pay attention." A small card with the locational data transcribed on the back. "He is a bit excitable and irritable, so I suggest you be on your best behavior and try to simply agree. Nod yes with me, Sam." Clutching the girl's head with both hands, and forcing her to nod yes. "I will see to the decorations, given you have put so little thought into it." Pushing the cigarette into her mouth and clapping to alert the twins. "Come, girls, we have quite a bit of work to do. My apprentice has a dress to get fashioned." Opening a menu and tapping buttons as she exits the Black Odyssey, she leaves Sam with nothing more than a business card and a prayer.

Taking the slip of paper, glancing down at it. When it sounded like she was going to start heading out, Sam quickly says "Wait, what about...a name..." and Simmonè was gone. Glancing back down at the card in a little confusion, Sam sees Curbi at the corner of her eye trying to sneak away. -Tap, tap, tap- The familiar slow walks away from her, Sam chuckles a little, "Don't think you are getting out of this. If I need to wear a dress, then you get to be all dolled up too. -Taptaptaptap- a faster pace now trying to get away. Sam runs in his direction and dives, catching him her her arms. The chest tried to get out, but Sam held on tighter as she walks out the door with him.

It took some time to find the place and after confusing, multiple buildings for the right one. "Third times a charm..." holding Curbi under one arm. Sam's span was very large. Taking a deep breath as she knocks on the door. Opening the door slowly. "Hello, is anyone here..." a pause as she walks in. "I am a friend of Simmonè's..." Shutting the door, Sam was enjoying everything that was in this room. The interior was just plain beautiful.

Edited by Sam

Tailor_shop.png.9d2b063c29955f98e5ac382882dbdcdf.pngA nearly empty space, the peal of a needle through fabric being the first thing heard. Light poured in through a pair of massive windows, and in the streets below one could see quite a bit of the city from the high rise. It was small~ish, but what was kept almost insistently tidy. Some bright greenish colored bolt of linen, a pair of sheers dragging past the sewn piece, cuts off a section. The door opens as a ratting tap on the door, which immediately meant that whoever it was, was obviously 'new'. "What? Can't you see I'm busy. Wait over there." The guy barks with a dismissive wave of his hand over his shoulder, moving to a mannequin. A billowing section of black, a dress with a rather frilled and elegant waves. He starts to push that bunch of fabric into the folds, peeling out the slightest bit of color like a trim. Pulling that strand tight, he bites the string to break it. "Sleeves, no sleeves, sleeves?" Closing one eye and lifting his hands up to form a square.

"No sleeves." Anton clutches the wrists and gives one sharp tug. The two pieces rip clean off and flounder to the wood floor before detonating. His arms raise again, sizing up the image as if a photograph. "That's it! I've done it. Anteon you've out done yourself again~" A whimsical excitement, as he clutches his face and starts to chuckle. That laugh would make Sam's stomach churn a bit, as it would sound eerily familiar. Twisting on his heel, he looks to Sam expectantly, "Isn't it divine, fit for only the most extravagant occasion!" as if decreeing victory over every other tailor.

Anton | HP: 20/20 | EN: 20/20 | DMG: 1

Spoiler

Anton, Dosser of Chaos

Stats:

Equipped Gear:
Weapon:
Armor:
Misc:

Custom Skill:

Skills:

Active Mods:

Inactive Mods:

Addons:

Active Extra Skills:

Inactive Extra Skills:

Battle Ready Inventory:

Housing Buffs:

Guild Hall Buffs:

Scents of the Wild:

Wedding Ring:

Edited by Anton

Hands behind her back, intertwined with one another. Seeing this magnificent creation, she walks carefully toward it. Circling it, observing it, "Hmm..." Sam steps back a bit with a smirk on her face. Hearing that voice made her on edge, but right now Sam didn't have time for that stuff. "I hope it's not for a wedding, it looks a bit plain for one, but I could be very wrong. I do not dabble in the arts like you obviously do. It is a beautiful piece though." Sam knew that Simmonè told her to be on her best behavior but she couldn't help it. Couldn't figure out if Sam was testing this man or if she just wanted to gage his reaction to the sorts. Wanted to figure out for herself what she was dealing with or rather whom.

"I can see why Simmonè sent me here, your work is amazing, but I am not one for dresses... Simmonè believes that I am purely wrong. I am looking forward to see if you can change my mind." A brow raised as those eyes shift from the dress to Anteon with a smile. 

Lowering his hand from his face, his demeanor immediately sours. "Excuse me, what the hell do you know?" Sizing the girl up and down, looking like someone punched a stick figure out of a sheet of construction paper. "That explains a lot, you look like you crawled yourself into a burlap sack and decided to make it your clothes." Turning around and returning to admiring his work, it flashes blue and then shifts into a vibrant orange. Demonic quality. "So take your raggedy ass and get lost. I only deal with people that understand art when they see it. I don't make clothes for uncultured swine, who wouldn't know a masterpiece if it jumped out and bit them." Returning to the bench and starting to pull at pieces of fabric. "And tell Simmone the next time she sends someone to my shop, make sure they understand quality when they see it. I don't have the time to teach a peasant how to spend gold." Waving again as he starts to fixate on the bolts, and scratch a piece of wax against a sheet of paper.

"God wait please," Sam pushes her lips together. Why does she fuck everything up when she speaks... "I didn't mean..." Sam gives a sigh as her nerves began to get the best of her... "You're right, I am really sorry." Sam's narrows her eyes in discomfort. "Simmonè sent me here because she knew that I needed serious work. I mean, look at me... I have no knowledge of beauty because I never had a reason to. I am computer smart not all this." Taking a deep breath with a slow exhale. "I mean I wanted to wear a suit for my wedding... That says it all of what I truly know about the extraordinary work you do." 

Sam looks to the now orange dress, her eyes light up. "You can just change the color like that." Backing up just a bit, Simmonè wasn't kidding... "Please forgive me, I just really don't want to look like a hag at my wedding, and you clearly have a very special taste in what I whole heartily don't... Please..." She inserts foot in her mouth, (Metiphorically). "I'm sorry..." she says in a quiet voice. Rubbing her bare arm with a hand, Sam would leave if she fucked it all up but she really didn't want to. This was important, it had to be perfect... 

Edited by Sam

Peeling up the slip of paper, clicking his tongue before he pins it to a board on the back of his station. Spinning around on his stool, leaning into his hands as his elbows rest on his knees. "Why are you still here?" The guy was serious when he told her to kick rocks. If she was looking for pity, she came to the wrong dude. Wheeling that thing forward, with a shove off of that workbench. "Got that right, ever heard of moisturizer? I can see the grease on your skin from here. That's what baths are for." A wide grin as he stared up at her. Cackling wildly, "A suit? yep that makes sense. Why not just take a bedsheet and walk around in that? Don't answer that, you'd probably do it." Using his heels to slide himself around her, menacing as it was as if he was peering through her.

"Oh I can do so much more than that honey, so much more." Sliding around and twisting a needle from a bracelet on his wrist. The thing shifts longer, as bits of fabric seem to disappear from the table without him being near it. "Since you grovel so nicely." Spinning with a jarring slant right in front of her to a stop, poking the little sliver of metal into his lip. Clutching it in his teeth he leans forward after crossing his legs, resting his chin in his palm.

"Strip."

A wide smile that would make anyone uncomfortable. "Or don't and get the hell out, I don't really care." His eyes expanding a bit, to accent his demand.

Edited by Anton

-What the hell did I get myself into- Sam thinks to herself with a glare toward the man. Sam without taking her eyes off him, starts to unbutton her long coat. The only time Sam took it off was with Kat and even then it was only in their home. Even though Sam was tall and pick thin, she still didn't feel comfortable with her body. Sam's chest was above normal, they seemed to grow with her body. Setting her coat on the floor next to her feet. Pulling her shirt off and pants throwing them to the side as well, Sam was left with the bare minimum. Glaring at the man still, she swore that if he tried anything she would rip them clean off. A small flush against her cheek, this man was most certainly extreme. "What next..." saying gritting her teeth together softly. Sam would start now on taking Simmonè's advice. The things he could do, it was unlike anything that she had seen before. Standing there, eyes watching him carefully. Sam needed this, if it was what needed to be done to get something to impress Kat then so be it. Sam would do anything for the love of her life.

The man was right about one thing, she hadn't much time for daily showers...

Leaving the needle in his teeth like a toothpick, he lifts his hands and creates that portrait frame again. "I can work with this, and leave your modesty at the door. I don't swing your way. I like my lovers hard." The dude reaches to a band around his left bicep and pulls a small strand of cable out. Pushing the stool making the wheels squeak, that needle still poking out of his lips. Immediately, that cord wraps around the girl's upper thigh. "Damn near skin and bones. one and a half." He quips, releasing the tension and leaving a little, tiny line on her leg. Pushing to her knee with a bit of force and drawing a line-up to her hip. It would be clear that he was adamant at what he was doing, despite touching just about every uncomfortable space imaginable. 

"Just stand still." a command as he shoes Curbie out of the way, the familiar rushing away to avoid being ran the hell over. The intense scratching of lines and black to the paper, adding measurements as he keeps shooting glances at Sam. There would begin to be an uncomfortable silence, it wasn't exactly cold nor drafty in here. Even still, it was probably pretty awkward standing butt naked near a dude that kept occasionally looking at you.

Knowing that was oddly comforting, closing her eyes as he worked. "I am the same with girls,"saying with a slight twitch with every marker touch. Taking a deep breath, she was trying to stay still but it sort tickled. Opening her eyes in a squint now, watching him work. It seemed as though he had a real passion for this stuff. Holding her breath to see if it helps her to stop moving. Eyes move to Curbi as he scrambles behind the table out of Sam's view. "Do you think there is anything you can do with him. I will pay extra." Raising her arms for other measurements, it was clear that Sam had never gone through this before. Unless guided she had not a clue what she was doing. The man takes a few steps and writes something down, then continues marking her down. "Does Simmonè get her clothes from you..." Simmonè knew about this man and well. It only made sense in her mind. Starting to lower her arms, the man flings them back up intently. Sam takes a deep breath and holds it again...

Samdress.thumb.png.68008b4869c4beaa4276646f32a3f9cd.pngTwisting his face in a very 'and I am supposed to care why?' sort of way, an eyebrow raised with an irritated quiver on his lip. He looks to the familiar, still hiding, so he wouldn't get thrown out a damn window. "I don't make hats."  spoken with a snide twist. A screech of the wheels as he shoves off the space around the girl. Opening small drawers and plucking out small bits and buttons, He stands from his stool, "This isn't 20 questions." The dude stared at her blankly, a glint in his eye. "Shut your trap. Thanks." Lifting a foot and placing it on the thing and flinging it off to the side, and ripping the needle out of his gullet. "Watch magnificence be born!~" There was an excited chirp to his tone, As he rips a pair of sheers off to his right side. Dragging that through a bolt of vibrant purple fabric. "Get the fuck out of here." He tears the other piece away and tosses it over a three screen. It flops limply over the top. Taking that huge sheet of fabric and wrapping the mannequin in it, starting to shove pins in and making it into a shape. Something seemed off, as he starts to spin a needle through that fabric rather quickly. Occasionally cutting the strand with his mouth before pushing in again.

It flashes in a silver shade, becoming opaque and featureless. It then shifts to a blue, and popping like glass it materializes out of the illuminated cocoon. He perks his arms and slinks in a dramatic fashion, like finishing a dance with the final step. "Yet another masterpiece, behold my work!" A wave of his hand, and the dress vanishes from the statue and finds itself on the girl he'd made strip. Turns out clothes on clothes didn't work very well. A rather accenting attire fitted with lifelike fabric roses. He falls onto that stool, and lifts his hands. Producing that picture frame "That is perfection, make those eyes POP, make those legs look that much longer! Absolute Perfection!" Sam got to turn and look at herself for only but a brief second.

"Now, tell Simmone that she owes me twice the regular payment. One for the short notice, and one because I don't like you. Now take your rags and get the hell out of my store." He spins on that seat, cackling madly.

Sam quickly grabs her other clothing off the ground and scampers out. Sam was a bit sad that the dude didn't like her, but she understood why. Sam didn't listen to what Simmonè had to say about him. Not the best first impression, but for her that was usually the case. Opening to door, looking back at the man. "Thank you," she says quietly, he may of not been able to hear her from the disturbing laughter, but she meant it. Exiting after Curbi finds the door, shutting it, Sam takes a minute to look at herself. Being completely awed by how fast and precise he was. True definition of a fine artist. If they ever met again, that mouth of hers would be sealed shut by imaginary duck tape.

Sam walks to the warp gate taking a deep breath, the shoes felt weird. Feeling the breeze against her bare skin, Sam as never been this exposed out in the open before. It was all for good reason though. Taking a few steps to the door of the guild hall. There was a bit hesitant, was there anyone else in there. This is where Simmonè was heading... Right?

Walking through the doors, holding her breath, wondering how fare Simmonè and gotten on her project. Sam was also trying to figure out how to tell her that she owed him double. Glancing around, the twins were running around, but there was no one else in sight...

The woman perks out from behind a nearby wall, in her hands a few tiny squares of cloth. "Well now that is much more like it." She quips, looking to her apprentice, legs to the heavens. "I take it things went well, I was worried you would end up causing him to refuse you." Her attention shifts back to those squares, and she seemed to be staring intensely at them. "I think given your dress, what is Katoka to wear?" she held up this deep maroon square, and held up a charcoal gray one as if comparing the girl to them. "The red one definitely makes you stand out more." Moro starts climbing up into the rafters above the guild hall table, jumping up and down before she screeches. "I think it will hold!" With a coy smile, the black cat tilts her head to look at one of her two maids. "Thank you dear, now don't break your neck getting down now."

*Fwomp*

Like a sack of flour, the twin hits the floor with serious moxie. Standing up as if it didn't phase her at all, she dusts her blouse and starts to walk away with an eerie, unblinking gaze.

Setting her other clothing over one of the chairs that were pushed against the walls. Sam was curious to where that large, table was. You really couldn't just hide it in another room, it was longer than most rooms in the building. Clearing her throat with a nervous chuckle. "Yea see I almost did get out." Pulling her dress down before sitting on that same chair. "I managed to reverse his decision after unintentionally bad talking about his work, he actually told me to get the hell out..." Sam's eyes narrow a bit setting her hands on her very thin clothed knees. "I pretty much called myself retarded and begged him to help me..." Giving a nervous smile as Sam glances up at Simmonè, "So he said he really doesn't like me and..." A pause as she closes her eye tight with a cringed look on her face, "andyouowehimdoubletheamount" Sam says really fast keeping her eyes shut probably knowing what Simmonè was going to say.

Edited by Sam

Simmone pivots, popping her hip out to plant her hand on. "Sam, I told you. Did I not?" Putting the opposed hand to her face and shaking her head slowly, an obvious charade of 'no'. The thought of the cost was daunting even for her. "I knew I should have gone with you, but I assumed you could handle it." A bit of disgust on her face, knowing full well she was going to get an earful the next time she needed some new attire made. Just perfect... "That's fine, Apprentice, You can spend the next month or two working it off. And I expect you to actually show up for once." Opening up her inventory and blinking, hoping the Odyssey's coffers could handle such a withdrawal after it sporting the paycheck for Celeste's boat repair. A sharp exhale, "What done is done, now what is Katoka going to wear?"

Behind the girls were the twins, rushing back and forth, placing down platters of silver on small round tables with colored fabric adorning their tops. Rows of seating one after another being placed into lines, and a gilded rug being rolled out across from the entryway double doors to the newly formed altar. Preparations were damn near complete, Sam had better be ready.