[F11-PP] This little piggy...

The sounds of rattling above, while Kasumi looked at other participants with a little uncomfortable stares. Eventually, the boy returns and presents her a pair of outstretched hands. A tiny little patterned piglet wearing a ribbon in green and red. Glancing down at the tiny thing held aloft by Koga, sharing blinks as each tried to process what was going on. "He's adorable." her face after a moment of comprehension shifts into bewilderment. "May I?" she slinks her hands forward, seeing to the creature's response to her smell. The beast sniffs heavily at the girl's wrist, milling in the smell of flowers, before he starts to nibble on her sleeve. A pair of glossed eyes look up at Koga, with a heartfelt grin. "I think he may be hungry." Noticing when she lifts her arm, the thing lifts a bit like tug o war. Scooping the piglet out of the guy's hand, given she wasn't going too far with him still attached. "I didn't bring a lot, uh..." Scanning the room and getting the feeling of being watched. "Should I go buy something?"

Kasumi | HP: 800/800 | EN: 118/118 | DMG: 23 | MIT: 20 | EVA: 4 | ACC: 4 | LD: 1 | KEEN: 1 | P.V.O | PHASE | STK: 40

Spoiler

Kasumi, The Blossom
Level: 32
Paragon Level: 41
HP: 800/800
EN: 118/118

Stats:
Damage: 23
Mitigation: 20
Evasion: 4
Accuracy: 4
Loot Dice: 1
KEEN: 1
P.V.O
PHASE
STK: 40

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Mugen Tenshin Perversion - Citadel [T4/Demonic/Handwraps] Phase, Keen 1, Paralytic Venom 1, Static 1
Armor: White Red-trimmed Gee [T1/Perfect/Cloth Armor] (3 Evasion)
Misc: Mugen Tenshin Decree [T1/Perfect/Trinket] (3 Accuracy)

Skills:
Martial Arts R5
Cloth Armor R5
Charge
Energist
Extended Weight Limit

Active Mods:
Blindside
Vanish
Athletics
Surprise Attack (Trickster)
Untraceable

Addons:
Ferocity
Stamina
Nimble
Precision

Active Extra Skills:
Hiding R5
Parry
Concentration
Brawler

Battle Ready Inventory:
Teleport Crystal x1
Crystal of Divine Light [201986c] x1

Housing Buffs:
Well Rested: -1 energy cost for the first three expenditures of each combat
Squeaky Clean: The first time you would suffer DoT damage in a thread, reduce damage taken from DoT each turn by 25% (rounded down)
Hard Working: +2 EXP per crafting attempt and +1 crafting attempt per day
Filling: Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot.
Item Stash: +1 Battle Ready Inventory Slot
Delicious: Turn 3 identical food items (same quality, tier, & enhancements) into a Feast. A Feast contains 6 portions of the food items sacrificed.
Relaxed: Increases out of combat HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.
Col Stash: +5% bonus col from monster kills and treasure chests
Angler: +1 material gained when fishing
Advanced Training: +10% Exp to a thread. Limit one use per month [0/1]

Guild Hall Buffs:
Lucrative: Reduce LD needed for Salvage by 5 (10+ for Alchemist crystals, 6+ for everything else). +2 EXP per craft. Rank 9 crafters receive +1 crafting attempt per day. Rank 10 crafters receive +2 crafting attempts per day.
Col Deposit: +5% bonus col from last-hit monster kills and +10% bonus col from treasure chests.

k o g a the elder wolf
Spoiler

notes:

• none

Koga Lvl 32/47 HP: 860 | EN: 120 | DMG: 23 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 30 | ACC: 5 | LD: 3 | BRN: 56 | BLT: 32/20 | FALN: 8 | REC: 4 | B.HEALING: 47/94

equipped battle-ready inventory
  • none

skills

Spoiler

| UTILITY

• Gathering: Fishing I | Successfully forage for materials on a LD 14+ | 0/49 EXP 
  • Searching III | +1 LD per rank. +1 to Stealth Detection per rank. | 14 SP
    • Night Vision | Ignores any penalties from low light or darkness. Negates the bonus Stealth Rating from low light or darkness. | 3 SP

| COMBAT

• Combat Shift: Single Target | For the following Sword Arts, +3 to multipliers and +2 to EN cost; ST-I, ST-II, ST-B. No other Shifts may be taken. | 10 SP
  • Mastery: Damage III | Gain 1 * Tier Damage per rank | 13 SP
  • Battle Healing V | Recover 5% (rounded down) of your maximum HP at the start of your turn | 30 SP
    • Emergency Recovery | When non-fatal damage would leave you with 25% or less of your maximum HP, recover 10% of your maximum HP after the attack resolves. Effect cannot occur more than once per thread.  When activated if the player has lower than 10 energy remaining, simply reduce the player's energy to 0. | 6 SP
      • EN Cost: 10
  • Energist | Increase Base Energy by 5 * Tier | 8 SP
  • Charge | Perform a single attack/Sword Art with +5 base damage. Charge attacks have a -1 Accuracy debuff and cannot be affected by any auto-hit effects. | 10 SP
    • Cooldown: 3 Posts

| WEAPON

• Katana V | +7 DMG when equipped with a Katana | 30 SP
    • Stamina | Reduces the energy of all Katana attacks by 2 EN | 4 SP
    • Precision | Gain +1 ACC. | 2 SP
    • Ferocity | +2 DMG when using Katana Sword Arts | 4 SP

| ARMOR

• Light Armor V | +30 MIT when equipped with Light Armor, -2 Stealth | 30 SP
    • Meticulous | +1 DMG when equipped with Light Armor | 4 SP
    • Resolve | +1 ACC and +10 * Tier HP when equipped with Light Armor | 6 SP

| EXTRAS

• Familiar Master: Rending | You and your familiar attack in tandem, applying Rend [7*tier unmitigatable damage] to the target that lasts for two turns. | 10 SP
    • Cooldown: 5 Turns
  • Survival | Increases Healing effects received from all sources by 10%. Grants immunity to all damage dealing environmental attacks/effects. | 0 SP
  • Parry | Apply the energy cost upon proc, not activation. Reduces the final damage of the next successful attack against you by 50% (rounded down) and negates stun/paralysis effects of that attack. If hit by multiple attacks, only apply parry to the first attack against you. Parry lasts for three turns. Cooldown starts when the player activates the Skill. If the player is hit when using Parry, the cooldown is reset to 3 turns. | 10 SP
    • 9 EN, Cooldown: 3 Turns
    • Vengeful Riposte | A successful Parry also returns 50% (rounded down) of the raw damage that would be dealt to you back to your opponent. The reflected damage can be mitigated by the opponent. | 6 SP
      • Cooldown: 4 Turns
    • Justified Riposte | A successful Parry also stuns the target for 1 turn. | 5 SP
      • Cooldown: 4 Turns

buffs

Spoiler

| PARAGON REWARDS

• Lv. 5 | Earn Col equivalent to 15% of player’s EXP earned in thread.
  • Lv. 10 | +1 LD to Looting

| BUFFS

• <<Well Rested>> | -1 energy cost for the first three expenditures of each combat.
  • <<Squeaky Clean>> | The first time you would suffer DoT damage in a thread, reduce damage taken from DoT each turn by 25% (rounded down).
  • <<Filling>> | Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot.
  • <<Item Stash>> | +1 Battle Ready Inventory Slot
  • <<Tasty>> | Turn 2 identical food items (same quality, tier, & enhancements) into a Lesser Feast. A Lesser Feast contains 4 portions of the food items sacrificed. Lesser Feasts created this way cannot be used outside of the thread they are created. Limit 1 item created per thread.
  • <<Relaxed>> | Increases out of combat HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.
  • <<Multipurpose>> | Gain +1 to LD, Stealth Rating, Stealth Detection, or Prosperity to one post in a thread. Can be applied after a roll.

koga_stats_100x100.jpg.39562f8a9f1858d8a933f2699865a863.jpg

Letting go of a breath he hadn't realized he'd been holding, Koga's face slowly lit up into a soft smile. All the pent up nervousness he'd felt seemed to melt away as the woman reached out towards the tiny boar, who immediately began to nibble on her sleeve, drawing out a quiet chuckle from Koga. "Yeah, he might be. He likes milk. I think," the man said as Bacon pulled back against Kasumi. "Oh, you don't have to go anywhere, I got some here. Uhm, go ahead and find a seat, I'll be right over." Gently handing Bacon to Kasumi, Koga went to his kitchen and to what passed as a fridge in Aincrad, an oversized box of ice in a pullout drawer, and procured a glass bottle of milk.

He went over to Kasumi a few moments later with a small dish and the bottle in hand. "He seems to like this stuff well enough," Koga said as he opened the bottle and began to poor some of the liquid into the dish. "Doesn't complain about it like Okami does, at least."

Edited by Koga

The girl glances down at her white sweater, and the mention of milk suddenly made a lot of sense. "Alright, thank you." Kasumi's attention was almost wholeheartedly drawn to the piglet, trying to process the gravity of such a gift. I just gave him chopsticks, Is that lame? I mean, it's practical, but it isn't a whole pet. As the guy disappeared into his own kitchen, she found a seat next to Gaius who was asleep on the dudes couch now. A gentle graze of Bacon's peach fuzz, a bit warm as he tugged, trying to decipher why the milk was solid. The moment that gentle giant would return with almost a soy sauce saucer with milk, the tiny cheetah patterned boar sniffles with a pause. Suddenly he releases, dancing on the girl's thigh with a bit of fumble. *plunk* nose in, and it starts to bubble out the sides, a few droplets finding the floor. "I uh, where did you find him at?" Kasumi asks, looking past them, playing connect the pig with the platter. She of course keeping the boar stable, so he doesn't find a smoother part of her leg and yeet.

Without enough room on the couch to sit beside Kasumi (thanks Gaius), Koga elected to sit in the recliner next to the couch as Bacon buried his face in his tasty milk, quick to make a mess of...well, everything. "Down on Floor One," Koga answered her, thinking back to the few weeks earlier when he'd stumbled upon the miniature boar. "NIGHT and I were helping out a couple of new players, and there wasn't really much to do, so I just kinda started to play around with him." The man reached out and gently rubbed the top of the boar's head with his index finger. "He was hostile at first, obviously," he went on with a chuckle, "but it's not like he could actually hurt me so I just kinda made a game around trying to dodge him, last minute. Guess he found it fun, 'cause by the time we actually left he was friendly." The man leaned back in his chair as people slowly began to filter out, waving good-bye as they exited. "I dunno, I just thought you might like him. It seemed like you could use some company over at your place too, so...yeah."