[PP-F4] The Three Great Beasts Rumor (Ruri, Haine)

Haine pulled out her teleport crystal. "Teleport: UM.. FLOOR FOUR!!" she shouted before white sparkles surrounded her. The next thing she knew, she was standing right in front of the teleport gate. She smiled when she saw Ruri and she walked over to her. "Hiya Ruri!" she chirped. She looked down at Kanya and giggled as her tail wagged cutely. "You too Kanya," she laughed as she fluffed the gray wolf pups fur.

"It's okay Haine." She smiled at her as she went to one of the huts where her Aunt had moved to a while back, the roof had been blue, the door a red color. She had knocked, "Hello, Aunt Virginia?" She had asked as she had knocked. "Doors open!" She had said as Ruri turned the knob and opened the door. "Hi Aunt Virginia!" She had smiled as she ran over to the NPC she had called her Aunt.

She smiled at her Aunt, seeing the two wolves start a small wrestling competition as they had entered. "So, have you heard the rumors?" She asked her Aunt. "About the swords, indeed!" She had said right back to Ruri. "After all, I own one!" Her aunt had said to Ruri. Ruri's eyes bolded at her saying After all I own one She had smiled. "So, what do you want for it?" She has asked her Aunt. "First, you need the other two. One is in a mountain somewhere on this floor, another in a cave, after all of them Ruri, I have yours, Leviathan." She had spoke to Ruri. Ruri's eyes automaticly glittered, wanting to own the sword...

Leviathan

2rgkyon.jpg

Behemoth

Dark_Sword.jpg

Ziz

flaming-sword.jpg