(redo)[pp_F8]<<Earning a Living>>(complete)

(Ooc-redoing)

Greyajoy waited for Finnick and Alex to come, they were forming a party to go explore. Alex, Finnick, and him were going on an Rp quest to get him the mats to start a shop. Last time he attempted, he almost failed. Hardly survived. Now he had a party to explore, but he knew none of them as well as they new each over.... So he headed to the quest board....

Hmmm........

Soon he saw some appealing quests.

<> a 15 HP boar had been torturing many players and NPC villagers. It is your job to slay this boar. You can find the NPC in the town of Oscar to give you the quest.

<> it is your job to dance for the NPC's to jolly up their soul. If you do joy their souls, you will receive a chest.

<> a stampede of vampire bats have infested a very important for travel cave! Stop the bat's!

<> harness your skills defeating these dragons! If you defeat three, you earn the Title of <>!

Hmmm....

However, when Finnick got there , he noticed one more appealing.

<> A strange mini-boss has been attacking players in a dungeon fr the fun of it. Wields a scythe and has 20 HP, it gives the killer the title of <> see the NPC in the town of Oscar for more details.

Then he noticed the <>by him. "Hey, GreyJoy. Seen Alex yet?" He sat urgently.

However, when Finnick got there , he noticed one more appealing.

<> A strange mini-boss has been attacking players in a dungeon fr the fun of it. Wields a scythe and has 20 HP, it gives the killer the title of <> see the NPC in the town of Oscar for more details.

Then he noticed the <>by him. "Hey, GreyJoy. Seen Alex yet?" He sat urgently.

GreyJoy noticed Finnick was orange.....hmm....he thought maybe, but Alex would mostly be on his side. But what if Alex was actually on his side?

"I PMed him. He'll be her in about 3 minutes. That okay? Anyways, I like your gear. It's rather good." He said and noticed.

He looked at the quest Finnick was reading and liking....It would give more money....But then again, it risked death.....But with Finnick's gear and us all being level 6, we should be fine though....he was just worried of their failure. Anyways, it wouldn't matter much. He had 2 health potions anyways. He suspected Finnick had bought some.. Hopefully.. They would survive! But the other ones still appeared to him....like the dragon slaying one. That seemed like a good one to go on!

Alex saw Finnick and the <> as soon as he came. The snake looked....rather odd. He had dark red eyes....hard to tell if he was happy. Didn't know it was possible to have red eyes on Sword Art Online...maybe it was some pair of red contact lenses? "Hey guys!" He said, startling them. Then he got a better glance at him. He had a fire-red breastplate on, a red helm, and a very rusted sword. He had a shield in his inventory, he could tell cause it was attached to his back.

"What quests did you guys see?"Alex looked at the board and saw an even different one. It was called the <> quest. It was just a dungeon quest where you go through and just find a chest, supposedly fighting standard flame element type monsters, with flame added abilities."Well?"

So GreyJoy shared the one he liked, but Alex.....the way he looked at GreyJoy....it was unnerving him.

> harness your skills defeating these dragons! If you defeat three, you earn the Title of <>!

He knew the one Finnick liked, and the vote would probably be 2-1 in favor of Finnick's idea of the reaper quest.

Would this reaper overcome them alone? It had the HP to do so! It would also drop more col though.....anyways, that was good.

GreyJoy was correct, Alex voted on Finnick's quest. So that's what they did. They headed toward the town of Oscar, where to NPC would tell them of the dungeon and it's location. But, the quest to Oscar would be hard, through the plains then through a long forest. But, soon Alex saw the boar. It only had 10 HP, but it would die..now!

Finnick equipped his sword, gauntlets and shield. (Total bonuses+4 HP, +1 battle dice, +2 damage, 10% freeze chance(roll of 10)) He watched GreyJoy and Alex prepare as well....Finnick was the only one with enchanted weaponry. It was all up to him. He had a damage bonus, accuracy bonus, HP bonus, and a chance of freeze. So, it was up to BIM to defeat the boar. He had 19 HP, and Alex and GreyJoy had 15HP.

result-Finnick's attack missed and the boar charged info him, causing a critical.

Finnick-17/19

Alex-15/15

GreyJoy-15/15

Boar-10/10

Hmm....sao hates him to?

GreyJoy had to make up for Finnick's clumsy mistake miss. He charged at the boar and then turned at Alex. He was staring at him deeply.....Drako GreyJoy side stepped attheboar, then hopped up on it, and stabbed.

Result-The boar's horns came up and stabbed him first.

Finnick-17/19

Alex-15/15

GreyJoy-13/15

Boar-10/10

"Alex, your turn!"

"It is my turn......I can do this!"

Alex noticed that he was only 12 and Finnick and GreyJoy were 15, but level stats made it so the age didn't matter. Can you even imagine a gam3 where it drained your strength. When you were young? Odd. Alex argdx the east as he though to himself,

I can do this.......I can do this........I CAN DO THIS! he thought as he charged.

result-Alex thrust his sword into the boar's hairy fur and it's body. Then he began to cheer. "Switch me, Finnick! Or GreyJoy! Or Somebody....."

Finnick-17/¹9

Alex-15/15

GreyJoy-13/15

Boar_8/10

I wish that was me.....I would have frozen the boar and killed it by now.

Finnick had his blade and shield at hand, and was still a little stunned from last attack the boar did. Man, what a damn boar! Alex, that 12 year old, landed a Perfect hit! I think.....I think......they need to die!(the boars JK) he attempted to attack the boar first. He charged at the boar, but he fell on his face before he could.

Finnick-16/19

Alex-15/15

GreyJoy-13/15

interesting.....Alex hit the boar....

GreyJoy looked at the boar and Finnick's awful scowl. GreyJoy wondered why he was orange......But then he realized why. This guy was a mad player killer tricking people. GreyJoy would definitely be on Alex's side on] this, but could they take him on alone? Didn't matter. He had to finish this battle first.

Result-the hit sweeper down it's body but it rammed into GreyJoy

Finnick-16/19

Alex-15/15

GreyJoy-12/15

Alex noticed it to. They would be citing each other as soon as the battle was over....but the boar hadn't harmed Alex yet! He would have the most HP if he continued. That would be good, if he didn't get hit by The boar. But he charged ahead at it, needing desperately a hit. His blade dealt minus 1 HP to the creature but the creature toppled him, leaving him helpless.

Finnick-16/19

Alex-14/15

GreyJoy-12/15

Boar-6/10

Finnick dwelt in the shadows, waiting for the time to strike. He snuck slowly over to the boar in the shadows, and leaped out, pulling out Ice while he was in air. He slashed down, then opened his eyes, hoping he hit.

He missed, but at the least he almost did. He decided to give his blade to GreyJoy to use for à few seconds, so they word trust him more.....while he was dong that the boar attacked him again.

Finnick-15/19

Alex-14/15

GreyJoy-12/15

Boar-6/10

GreyJoy caught the blade and examined it

+2 damage; 10% freeze chance(roll of 10) name-Ice.

Why.....oh wit, I know why. He's trying to get us to trust him. I'll pretend like he has. "Thanks bunches, Finnick!" GreyJoy said with a fake grin on his face.

He had Ice at hand and charged the boar, as hard as could go.but the boar dodge and he fell to the ground.

Finnick-15/19

Alex-14/15

GreyJoy-12/15

Boar-6/10

Alex got the sword from GreyJoy....it had a nice tone to it, the sword.....blue in color...But it's not like he didn't realize what Finnick was plotting. He was plotting to kill them. But for the time of being, Alex didn't worry about it. He charged the boar, side-stepped, then leapt for the strike.

Result-critical. 4 damage done.wahoo! Alex tossed the blade back to Finnick.

Finnick-15/19

Alex-14/15

GreyJoy-12/15

Boar-2/10

Hmmm....... No matter what, I have to finish the boar, but......never mind, just worry about the boar!

Finned ckcaught ice in his hand and charged, hoping he would strike the last hit on the boar.

result-the boar was defeated.

Wahoo!

Received-

70 col

1 good quality item

1 mat(named at the end)

Finnick then turned towards Alex. "Ready to die, boy!"

knew it!

"No, he's not. Know shut your face, and say goodbye!" GreyJoy screamed. He would not turn orange cause Finnick was an orange player, but it would be okay.....they would survive.

GreyJoy charged at the enemy, going for the kill.

Result-he hitt Finnick

Finnick-14/19

Alex-14/15

GreyJoy-12/15

Ruri jumped in with Alex. "Hey bro, wanna let me help?" She smiled at Alex's she jumped in from the run. She grinned as she took her curved sword <>. She then looked toward the HP bar of Finnick's. She awaited for anyone else that might help them kill the 'Maverick' she had wanted to kill for a while now.