(redo)[pp_F8]<<Earning a Living>>(complete)

"What do you say now! You are so dead, Finnick." But he realized that didn't matter.....Finnick's eyes were fixed on Alex and Alex only. "You won't bring him down with you. We will slaughter you to pieces, evil maverick!" BT then he remembered Ruri was orange. "Ruri, may I ask why you are orange?"

It was Finnick's turn to strike after GreyJy, and it would be on Alex.....the poor 12 year old boy. Darn, that devil! Finnick slashedqt Alex, causing a big gash..

Alex-11/15

Finnick-14/19

GreyJoy-12/15

Ruri-49/49

"Finnick I always have wanted to kill you, for a long time no matter if I was orange or not, I only tricked you, and with these two wanting to kill you i've only helped them, you could never kill me with my level." She smiled and grinned at Finnick as she scraped her fingertip along the swords sharp edge, her health bar coming down from the top of her screen. She smirked at him, seeing his health.

It WS GreyJoy's turn now. He charged at Finnick, hoping Ruri was right and she was on their side. As he slid by Finnick, he leapt, fell to the ground, side-stepped,

Goodbye, Maverick

The blade got a gash of Finnick's left cheek and he screamed in pain.

Finnick-13/19

Alex-11/15

GreyJoy-12/15

Ruri-49/49

GreyJoy was prepared to get his hands bloodied by killing Finnick. He activated his level 1 sprint skill to get close, ten activated his level 3 listening skill when he was close. He heard Finnick mutter something....something about him wanting to kill Ale at any CST! Drako grabbed his blade and slashed, while he was as close as he could get to him without Finnick hitting GreyJoy back.

Result-Finnick lost 3 HP

Finnick-10/19

Alex-11/15

GreyJoy-12/15

Ruri-49/49

I will have the joy of killing Alex before I die! Mwahahahah!

Finnick ran to the side of Alex and stuck the sword forward as he leapt and then trusted the sword to do the rest.

result-the hit was successful and Alex lost 3 HP

Finnick-10/19

Alex-8/15

GreyJoy-12/15

Ruri(are you still part) 49/49

(Ooc-Zlelrius, where are you?)

Zelrius charged in to attack. This was his chance to get another kill. The Blood buccaneer just loved killing people, especially if one of those people so happen to be Finnick. He noticed the hate that floated around Finnick and noticed how his icon turned orange while he was looking at the local map. Sticking his sword out he charged head on to Stab Finnick.

Finnick-6/19

GreyJoy-12/15

Alex-8/15

Ruri-49/49

Zelrius 51/51

Ruri got into the fight charging at Finnick wanting to do all the damage she could. Smiling and smirking as she held her blade against him. She had done 4 damage as her blade snuck into his heart her smirking as it did so, the blood on the blade as she pulled it out of him.

Alex-8/12

GreyJoy-12/15

Ruri-49/49

Zelrius-48/51

Finnck-2/19

Alex aimed for the last hit......and charged!

Result-Finnick died!

Drops include

2 health potions

Ice 10% chance freeze, +2 damage

Night Watcher's shield +2 HP

Gauntlets+2 HP +1 battle dice

Locke's Novice sword (no bonus)

Cloth jacket(no bonus)

Novice dagger(no bonus)

Locke's cloth jacket(no bonus)

15×water

10×bread

638 col

(Going back to check his mat's....)

(Ooc-yes GreyJoy, you may have mine.)

Completing reward all goes to-GreyJoy, which was agreed upon on rper's

Col-

683(finnick's col)

800(page reward)

Total-1483 col

Mats

4 iron(Finnick's mats)

(Rpchest)nothing :shock:

1-4: The chest contains nothing.

5-8: The chest contains two materials.

9-13: The chest contains three materials.

14-17: The chest contains four materials

18-19: The chest contains five materials.

20: The chest contains eight materials.

Everything else

2 health potions

Unapproved weapons