[PP-F1][Quest] Earning a Living (Haine, Aeria)

She sits by a tall green healthy tree. Normally sketching a usual, not just any sketching, but she was drawing swords. SHe suddenly looks up from her sketching book. She sees a long haired bluenette. "Um, how can I help you?" She asked scribbling down she they were saying by the side, incase she wanted to make a book about it later.

pedang.jpg

The bluenette shook her head politely before looking over her sketchbook. "Wow! That's a very cool sketch you've got there," Haine nodded as she nosily sat down beside her.. smiling cheerfully. "Do you happen to have any more drawings like this? I would love to see some more! You are very talented indeed!" the bluenette gasped. She had a feeling she was scaring the white haired girl with her over-friendliness.

"Yeah, I want to make swords when I'm older." She said flipping through her sketches of swords. "My name is Aeria." She smiled at the bluenette nicely sticking her hand out. "You can call me either Eri, or Ria." She said afterward of showing off her pictures to the bluenette. "I'm glad someone can appreciate art, even in this deadly world" She had then said afterward.

Her eyes widened when the girl had mentioned making swords when she was older. "Hey.. why not make swords now Aeria-san? I'm sure you'll be great at it!" Haine smiled cheerfully, as she waited for the smaller girl to reply to her suggestion. So her dream was to be a blacksmith? What a creative girl.. she drew with such defined strokes.. amazing!

Haine proudly stood up, pointing her head towards the sky and placing her hands on her hips. "FIIIIIRRRRRST... we go hunting!" she nodded before looking down at Aeria with a positive smile. They would need the material to make a sword anyways! So hunt, hunt, hunt! The bluenette patiently held her hand out for the younger girl to grab, her eyes fired up with excitement.

Haine's cheeks flushed a bright red color as Aeria threw the stick far away from her and told her to fetch it. The bluenette crossed her arms and stood her ground. "Make me~! It's toooo faaaaaarrr.." she exaggerated as she pretended to collapse to the ground before giggling. It was fun to fool around.. sometimes.