[PP-F2]poeple who hate

I was in the mountains going through trails waiting for the person that hates me to show up I had received a PM that told me I was dead it showed the persons level so I decided to just accept what fate had given me I wasn't mad just a little bit sad that I couldn't talk my way out of this one like in the past so I wait for my exicutioner to show up.

Haine facepalmed when she had gotten the message from Dirgun/Ragnar/Garet/Aiden that he wanted her to kill him. "Wow.. can't refuse this request," she smirked before getting up from her location and teleporting to the area where he was located at. And there he was, standing where he was supposed to be standing at. She approached him silently as she drew her blade quickly.

[i'm right in front of you xD]

She coldly looked at the boy before her, still holding her blade in her hands, ready for any sudden movements. "What did you want to say then? Better not make this a plead or anything. Because I'm not going to let you off that easily," was all she said with a slight twisted smile before she then held a serious expression.

I start laughing saying "no im not going to beg for my life im a man so my question is why do you hate me so bad i mean i never tried to offend you so why on earth do you want to kill me." I sit on a rock not drawing a weapon just sitting and looking not crying or looking angry just a curious expression.

Zauis walked up wearing his usual attire which was a purple shirt with a small black jacket over it with gray pockets on the front which matched his black pants with gray lining and pockets along with his normal black boots. Then to top it off he had his brown cape on that had an attached hood.

Once he had received a message from this <> guy he makes it to the destination with his hood on covering his face. He heard Haines voice and pointed at her. "Haine? Your better than this... Get outta here. I'm tired of seeing you in situations like these anyway." The young male calmly stated as he slowly turned towards Aiden and sat down in a distance from him. He sent him the death request to fight. "So much for me trying to turn green again. What a pain...." he muttered while waiting for Aiden to accept and make the first move.

I automaticly hit decline laughing and saying "and now the real killer shows up this isn't a safe zone bro you don't need to send a duel i'll decline every time i have no clue what the hell i did to you but if your going to kill me then kill me." I stand up looking at the guy with a look of determination not going to give up even though this was an unwinable match I say "the redemption quest won't help you once a maverick always a maverick you'd just go kill someone else if it wasn't me."

Grim, walking onto the second floor, hood on, maske covering face, as I see Aiden and Zauis, "Hey lil bro, whats going on here, it seems you and the kid ere are going at it, AIden, what the ell man, I need an explanation about this dude." As I sit down on a nearby boulder. And look at Aiden, "Just walk away, there need not be any violence ere."

Zauis facepalmed and fell backwards. "You've been begging for death! What the hell do you mean why do I wanna kill you? I simply told you to leave Haine alone....which you didn't." he angrily stated while sitting up and listening to the guys words. "Hahah maverick, huh? You'd be the first green player I've ever even killed. Maverick, huh? Hahahah interesting." he chuckled while standing up and letting a yawn slip. "Make up your mind. You fighting or not? Your annoying as hell right now. You just stated that you'd fight back in your message. I'm literally giving you the chance to strike me. If not..." he turns his back and throws his hand up. "Ill just leave. This would honestly be a pointless kill anyway."

Zauis watched as Grim approached. "Sup big bro? Nothing really...just a bunch of bullshit. I think I'll take my leave. How boring. I'll tell ya bout everything though." he gave him a thumbs up.

"she said she was going to kill me first bro and another thing your an orange player and your definitly not a maverick hunter and you got mad first when i was just trying to be nice so are you going to threaten me some more then back out thats on you but i did nothing then you got mad so im rightly angry right now." then I get up looking at grim shaking my head laughing saying "ask him i have no clue why he got mad in the first place then threatens to kill me so yeah there's your explanation."

Grim sighs, as he jumps down, and walks between them, "Look, I may not get the entrie story here, nor do i want to know, but this is pointless Aiden, Zauis wished not to fight just now, and your making things worst, please don't do this." "And Zauis, do you really want to risk lossing your chance at a normal life again?" I explain as I hope this turns out better than I hoped.

"fine but next time you threaten to kill me you do it because i don't forget when stuff happens you call me annoying and you say all kinds of stuff when I tried to apologize to you and haine but no you stay mad when i tried to apologize so get mad at me call me annyoing all you want but i tried to be the bigger man" I walk up to grim frowning then walking toward the exit.

Zauis chuckled so much he couldn't contain it. "Historical man. A [censored] comedian over here. She didn't outright say that. Maybe if you didn't pester her with questions and keep bugging her....just maybe she wouldn't have said it. Once someone annoys someone important to me then it irks me to. That's all." he raised his eyebrow at Grim. "Your right big brother. I wasn't here for speeches anyway. Thought crybaby was ready but obviously not....and that would ruin a normal life for me. But hell....life ain't normal now." he started swinging his blade around. "Your lying outta your ass. He begged for death. That's all I gotta say. Im out.." he walked away without another word.

Grim stands there alone, "Is this really what where fighting for, is this the true feelings of the human heart." "Very well, I will lock mine away and never let it be hurt, Yure I love you." Grim looks at the <> and walks out of the floor.

Haine's eyes narrowed as she then dragged Aiden back to where he previously was. "Tried to make friends? Bullcrap. You want to die so badly? Then let me assist you. After all, there are a few people who are willing to end you. I'll be the one to end it quickly for you. I'm not going to sit around and hear you ramble on. Make your mind up. Live or die? Well anyways.. you know I'm going to end you either way," the bluenette smiled before she backed up and attempted to strike him. She didn't care who would disagree on her actions. But she knew she was doing what she had wanted to. She wouldn't allow him any more time to ramble on, because she was fired up.

[1-5] Miss

[6-8] Hit

[9-10] Critical

RESULT:

She growled as she had missed the hit. But she wasn't going to stop. "Wanna fight to the death bro? Or are you gonna chicken~?" she giggled.

• 1 month later...