(PP-F2) Feeding the enemy

Clary put the food she just got from the NPC gypsy in her inventory. It was a strange golden apple. She said go to the top of the tallest mountain to find the creature you are looking for. That was where she needed to go to find a sky horse. Riding in the paths of the floors on a sky horse would be amazing. But she would need help so she PMed Ruri to come help her please.

She smiled on the boss battle field as she saw the notification she crushed a teleport crystal. "Teleport floor 2!" She said as she arrived at the teleport gate, the wind and clouds came into vision, she was glad not to be in the forest at the 8th floor. The mountain tops had been straight and the wind had been blowing as she had arrived white sparkles had moved around her as she walked out of the teleportation gate and saw Clary as she ran over to her. "Hello Clary-san!" She had smiled at her her bright lapis eyes cheering up as she had seen her and ran over to her friend.

"Sure, I could help, I think it won't attempt to hurt you with me around though." She had said as she looked at the tall mountain carrying a small water bottle as she did a small whistle. A dark grey mystical wolf came from some bushes nearby, running toward her master as she had patted it on the head. "Meet my familiar, Kanya. Clary, meet Clary. Kanya, meet Clary." She had smiled at the two as Kanya sniffed her hand and licked it soon afterward, knowing that Clary had now been safe as she had rubbed against Clary's legs her warm, soft fur covering Clary.

Shays i thought you said it was Kanya. Clary felt the warmth of Kanya on her legs. You're a cute wolf. She pet Kanyas head. Hi Lanya do you want to help me get a horse? They are very rare you know. Clary said well are you ready? I'm ready to get a sky horse. Clary put her blond hair to the side and started walking forward.

"Sorry, I get Kanya's Name mixed up with a guild member" She had laughed as she started to walk forward in reaction to Clary's step forward and started to put her hand on a higher stone as she managed to grab one with the other hand as well. She started to put her left, then right foot on a lower stone in the mountain, as if a climbing mountain.

Clary started walking the lkng walk up the mountain. If we got in a fight we'd probably die. We'd fall off the mountain. As they reached half way clary got out a water and started to drink. Clary grabbed her knife and struck at a hige branch that was in their way. How does that horse get up here?

She smiled at the wolf as she took out her curved sword named spark as she ran forward. Her sword in front of her. She had narrowed her eyes and pushed forward, feeling the wolf disappear, she had killed it, in one shot dealing 5 damage. She grinned happily. "And thats why you never mess with Ruri!" SHe had said as she pumped her fist into the air and grinned as she put her sword back into her inventory.

Ruri - 51/51

Clary - 9/9

Wolf - 0/5

"I could give you a lightweight one handed straight sword, that might do you justice." She had smiled at Clary as she took it out of her inventory and gave it to her. Smiling as she had given it to her, hoping that she would like the +2 damage on it as the enchantment.

Item: One handed Sword

Item name: The Dark Dragon

Items description: Small blue gen in the hilt has no real use but has a special effect on the blade, of +2 damage on a attack. A small blue line toward the top to the blade, stopping at the tip of the sword.

Wanted abilities: +2 Damage on attack

Quality perfect

Shop viewtopic.php?f=63&t=2502

(OOC: Put that in your journal, I don't need the sword anymore, looks like you could put it to use.)

She smiles over to Clary; "I'm glad I met you when I did, so I can help you along your adventure!" She grins over to Clary as her eyes sparkle as she lays eyes on her. "I hope everyone gets out alive..." She said as she grins over at her as she looks back at the horse. "So, any idea what to name it?" She had then asked Clary.