[PP-F5] <<Feeding The Enemy>> [Sinthria, Ruri, Haine]

Haine scowled at the hot weather before furiously running against the wind currents childishly so she could cool down. "It's sizzling out here Yue! I wonder what it must feel like in your fur," the bluenette chirped before bending down and petting her familiar gently. "Oh! Want to go into town? I think we should.. maybe I could try the.. the outskirts! Let's go!" she nodded before turning on her heels and walking towards town. And when she had entered, her eyes sparkled at the new sight. "P-Pretty..." she gasped before she looked up at the decorations while walking. But she bumped into something when she was walking- or rather someone. And now she was on the floor, sitting on her rear end..

Sinthria was walking around the town alone, trying to learn the market places. He had almost no col to buy anything but it was good for him to memorize the places. Right before he bumped to someone all he could see was a white wolf walking around the people,he couldnt keep his eyes from its blue eyes. He snapped out of it once he bumped to the girl in front of him. Immediately apologises '' Oh.. I am really , really sorry. '' he said while trying to help her to get up.

She shook her head before replying. "I-It wasn't your fault! Oh I'm soooo clumsyyyy!!" she sighed as she closed her eyes shut childishly. But then she heard a softer voice, that could only mean that her best friend Ruri was nearby. She then gasped as she hugged the younger girl and then smiled at her. "Hi Ru- oh really? Well in that case.." the bluenette trailed off as she spun on her heels and faced the boy. "Heya Sinthria! It's a pleasure meeting you!" she nodded as she stuck her hand out for him to shake. It looked more like a karate chop to her, but at least she didn't hit anything.

'' Hey.. Haine... No,no.. I was distracted, couldnt notice you in time ..Im pleased to meet you too. '' he said while shaking her hand with a soft smile on his face.But he was still looking at the wolf standing next to her, it was beautiful. Then he turned to Ruri, greeting her gently. '' Hello Ru, nice to see you here. ''

"Oh sintharia, sorry I haven't introduced you to Kanya yet, Kanya here girl!" She said as the wolf appeared behind her the dark grey fur and the light grey star on her shoulder she wagged her tail and hopped onto Haine, the wolf pup was too irresistible and playful to not have human friends. "Kanya, this is Sin. Sin, this is Kanya." She smiled as she spoke the words aloud, glad that she had such a smart wolf.

Haine had broken out of her shell and then shimmied her hands at Kanya cheerfully before glomping the wolf pup in a warm hug. "Kanya-chaaaann!! Aww you're alwaysh sho cuuuuteee!" the bluenette insanely cooed as she fluffed the familiars head before hearing a growling Yue. "What..?" she whispered as she looked over at the jealous arctic wolf. "AWW YOU'RE JEALOUS YUE!" she laughed as she then put Kanya down and proceeded to fluff the hell out of her own familiar. "I'll disown you master." the wolf managed to say, despite the fact her master was squeezing the heck out of her.

Sinthria giggled at Haine as she almost smothered her own familiar. He crouched near Kanya, petting the top of her head. '' So.. There are pets in this game too hah? They look amazing.. '' He mumbled to himself,then looked at Ruri and Haine. Trying hard to not show them how jealous he is,he frowned and looked at the ground. '' I want one too.. '' then he started to speak really fast , looking at both of them '' How do i get one? Is that a quest? Or do i buy it from a store? Ah, its a quest isn't it? It always has to be hard.. But, i want one either way! ''

Ruri sees the gypsy scurry past them as she chases after her. "We need to take the familiar quest!" She squeaked at the gypsy as she looked back suddenly. "What familiar is he looking for?" The gypsy had said in a strange squeaky voice before Ruri threw a shoe at her. "Yeah what familiar do you want? Dragons are overrated... maybe a horse or a snake?" She had looked over to Sinthria and asked him.

'' Nah not dragons.. '' he said looking at the Gypsy , he wanted to think about it. But then he remembered the cat he owned back at his home, thinking a pet that looks like his cat would be a perfect choice '' Uhm.. Can it be.. A leopard maybe? Yeah, that would be so cool '' his shining eyes locked at the gypsy.