[PP-F1] Exploring! (Sakuri-Sinthria) - Completed

//Sinthria walks around the starting city, thinking about what do to today.. He could fight some more boars or he could just explore the areas in the floor 1. Since its a low chance to be in a game like this ever again, he wants to know everything about it. Exploring every inch in every floor, fighting every kind of monsters and doing every quests in the game. But, right now.. He is a only level 3 rookie which means there is a long way ahead for him to do all these stuff. \\

While walking around the city, he notices that almost every player has a party.. At least they had someone aiding them. He always thinks about having teammates but more people means more to care about.. And here is really low right now. But today, he decides to break free and invite someone to his party. As he walks towards the center of the city, he notices a guy standing alone and looking around. Slowly walks towards him with a friendly smile on his face. '' Hey.. Uhm.. I don't know if you already have one but.. I was thinking about inviting you to my party. Maybe we can play together for a while ''

Sakuri which just stood there had drifted away in deep thoughts. He was looking towards the sky and was watching the birds flying around in the sky. He then started to think how the life of a bird would be, but in the middle of his thoughts he got interrupted by a fellow player.

The player had asked Sakuri if he would like to party up and, well go and level up Sakuri figured. Sakuri turned towards the player which had walked up to him and smiled.

"May I ask what the party would be for? Got anything special planned?" he said with a calm look while he slightly bent his head over to the side letting his hair fall in front of his eyes.

Sakuri had just recently started to party up with more and more players as he got more comfortable in the game, with some of the fellow people that he had met. So he found no reason to decline the guy, but he wanted to be sure. It is a death game after all.

Sinthria kept the smile on his face as he asked his questions, he seemed like a nice and friendly guy. '' Well, we could explore the outer gate.. You may already have done that since i don't know your level but , i was looking for a party for exploring. '' He said and narrowed his eyes. Scratching the back of his head '' Well.. This is going good i gues.. I can talk properly with others here. '' he thought to himself.

Exploring, eh? he thought while he looked up to the sky and putting his finger next to his mouth. Sakuri was in an very strange mood today, that mood would be happy, like very very happy.

He then smiled towards the player and smiled. "Well, not like I got anything better to do, so sure!" he said while inviting the other player into a party.

While he was doing this he looked up at the player.

"May I ask for your name? Or do you prefer being a stranger?" he then looked back at the GUI and checked so he didin't press the wrong things.

This could be some good exercise for me, I might even level up my acrobatic skill now before heading out just for the sake if it. he thought while scrolling around in the GUI waiting for a response.

While accepting his party invite '' Uh.. Sorry, haha. Its Sinthria, but you can call me Sin for short. Everyone seems to love calling me like that '' he said and placed his hands on his waist. He narrowed his eyes to get a better look on his name, since they are in a party now he could see it. '' Pleased to meet you Sakuri. '' He pointed his hand towards him to shake his hand. '' So, got any idea about where should we start from? ''

Sakuri nodded friendly and reached out to shake his hand. "Well, it depends what you wanna do. If your just out for some exercise and roam around the town, I would recommend the roofs. I love it up there". He said while looked up towards them.

He then looked back to Sin. "But if you would like to go out and kill something, I would suggest.. Well leaving town!" he said while laughed.

He then removed the hair from his eyes which had fallen there before.he noticed the level of the player and realized that he had to be rather new to leveling up also. This is something he probably could have figured out either way by the looks of equipment, but now he had it confirmed.

The breezed caught his hair and once again, he had it in front of his eyes.

"Stupid hair.." he mumbled to himself

" Town is too boring..And what is to explore in here anyways. "he said while laughing with him. Thinking for a second while looking around. There was still time before the sun sets, since he already knew everything about the town it mades no sense staying here. Finally he looked at him and pointed the gate. " Leaving town and killing some monsters is good for me! I was really bored, some action would be nice. "

Sakuri which wad taken in rather easy lately, looked forward to killing some mobs. Now when he thought about it, he had never actually even dueled a player before, usually since he thinks it stupid when winning the game is more importantly, but if there is no reward for it, and no spectators, it would just be like to friends having an brawl.

"We'll then, lets go! Also, would you like to Try a duel with me?" he said with an excited and curious voice.

He then walked towards the gate with sin following him all the time, finally out of the big shadows from the gate, he stopped and said.

"So, would you like to have a duel with me? Just for fun of course, this would also be my first one" he said while chuckled

A duel? He read a lot about duels but he never paricipated in one. It would be a good practice for later on, perhaps that way he could learn something about skills or fighting.

" Oh,alright..It may be fun.So, first one who gets to hit other first..Wins right?" he asks him while leaving the town gates.Looking around to see if there were any players.

But he was a little concerned about it. He almost failed every fight againsts the boars, missed everytime. But then again, this was only a friendly duel. No risks about getting killed.

Sakuri noticed the concern that was coming from Sin, so he went up to him and put his hand in the shoulder of sin.

"First of all, and most importantly, neither of us can die, so don't worry about that. And secondly, we ourself can decide the rules and such,and first hit sounds boring... Shall we say the first one to lose 5 hp is the looser?"

He then challenged him with the rules he had mentioned above.

"We could of course do something else, If you would feel uncomfortable doing this." he said while smiled, he then backed if a few meters and put his rapier in his right hand behind his back, so you could see the point of the sword sticking up over his left shoulder, with his left hand at the bottom of his stomach.

He smiled towards Sakuri , accepting his challenge and takins his blade out. Holding it tightly. " No,no. Its alright. First one to lose five hp." he says as the countdown starts from 60. Positions himself, pointing his blade towards him. " Good luck Sakuri"

While staying tat the same position, he saw the clock counting down. Sakuri smiled towards Sin and replied to what he had said with a friendly nod.

"May the best one win"

He then chuckled a bit when he saw the timer running down towards start.

"Since I proposed this, I will let you go first, as respect towards you." after this was said, his face quickly changed from the face he had before, which was smiling and friendly. He. Ow looked more focused than ever and felt that he could take on anything. He gripped his rapier firmer than ever and looked at his opponent carefully, so he wouldn't miss a move he did. Every move he did with his finger, if he turned his foots, or even if he looked in a different way, Sakuri would keep an eye on it and notice it.

The clock had now reached 0 and Sakuri prepared himself for the attack.

'' May the best one win '' he repeats after him quitely.He holds the blade tightly, looking at him as he stands still. As soon as the timer ends without hasitating he charges forward, holding the blade behind him as he dashes through him. Trying to hit him at his sides as fast as he can. But he misses his attack. Immediately turns back to him and takes a defensive position, holds his blade straight.

Without a word Sakuri quickly turns around and charges himself,hoping that's still would be a bit of his feets from his missed attack.

But instead, he had been ready for it and without any major problems, he had blocked his attack. Sakuri didn't back of though, he stayed close onto him so he wouldn't get to charge him and expose his missed attack.

Sinthria watches Sakuri's moves carefully, he walks towards him. Taking carefull steps by one by one, making Sakuri step back. He hits his sword slightly for one time, trying to find a open spot on him. But Sakuri answers with same careful moves, blocking Sinth's attack.

Directly after Sakuri had blocked the attack, he did a thrust attack with his sword, hoping that Sin wouldn't be prepared to block such an attack.

But this time, Sin had sidestepped his thrust which left Sakuri open.he was trying to get in position again before it would be to late.

((The dice is in our favor lol))

This seemed like it would be an even duel that would last for ages.

Right after dodging Sakuri's attack, he noticed Sakuri giving Sinth an opening. He raised his sword and tried to dash through him. And this time, he was succesful. Damaging Sakuri's hp for 2 damage. After moving past him, once again he positioned himself for his next attack.

Sakuri knew that he put himself in the danger with that miss, and he was so right. He was struck by a critical hit causing to damage. Even tho, this didn't distract him, he knew that he had to hit this attack, for the duel to even out. S he started to circle around and looking for an opportunity.

After a small while, he noticed that Sin didn't follow his movement for a short while, s he went in once again with a thrust, this time hitting his upper arm for 1 damage. He then qui key hoped back and prepared is sword to block.

Sakuri: 3/5 HP

Sin: 4/5 HP

After taking the hit from his arm, Sinthria keeps calm and tries to walk around him. Watching his movemesnt and trying to find another opening on him. He swings his sword from left side, but not trying to hit he turns himself as he charges towards him and tries to attack from his right side. But Sakuri was too smart to get fooled by such attack, he blocks it easily without having any problem.

Sakuri: 3/5 HP

Sin: 4/5 HP

After the block, Sakuri tries to do a counter attack with an thrust towards his face.

But just in time, sin ducks under his attack, Sakuri quickly realizes what had happen, so he walks backwards to get some distance so he would be ready when the next attack would come.

The duel seemed very even between the two of them, but Sakuri was determined that he could win this one, even tho he had less health at the point.

"I never thought this would be so even" he said with a smile.