[PP-F1] Exploring! (Sakuri-Sinthria) - Completed

He smiled back at him. '' Since its our first duel, its actually going pretty well. ''

After ducking under his attack, he keeps walking towards her. And then starts to run, holding his blade towards him. With a quick movement, he changed the attacks direction and damaged Sakuri from his sides for 1 point. Once again, with the joy of having the lead. He takes a defensive position.

Sakuri: 2/5 HP

Sin: 4/5 HP

After being attacked once again, Sakuri realized that he was losing. Even tho this was in his mind, he had not given up and still believed that either of the two could be the winner.

He noticed that his enemy had taken a defensive position, which means it was useless to charge straight at him with just force as a tool. Instead he charged against him while doing sidesteps back and forth to create an opening.

And luckily he did do that, so once again he stabbed, bringing him closer to the victory.

Sakuri: 2/5 HP

Sin: 3/5

After taking the damage from Sakuri, he wastes no time and once again charges towards him without giving him time to take his position back. Jumps and tries to swing his sword from above. Hitting him from his shoulder for 1 point of damage. He grins as he gets 1 stop closer to the victory.

Sakuri watches his health bars as it goes further down. He now only have 1 HP left, which means that one more hit and t would be it for him. Even though he tried to not let that disturb his focus, it was hard to shut out. So this time, without any finess he charged with force against his opponent.

And he did hit him right in the center of the chest area, tho it weren't a critical hit, it still felt good to get that one more hit in. The next attack that would happen, could finish the fit though. So he got ready to defend against it.

Sakuri felt it, this could be his chance at winning,meh just needed to land a critical attack at this point, and the fight would be over.

He felt the wind coming from his foes strike, and it missed. He acted upon this failure to his advantage and tried to lunge the final attack.

He had failed on landing the critical hit, what he did though was landing an normal hit which caused one damage. That means that they were both down to 1 HP T this point.

I just have to avoid the next hit..he thought to himself, as he new that one mistake from him now could end this duel.

He sighed as be droppes down to one hp. He was kinda angry athimself for not taking it serously. Even though it was for fun no one would like losing. He prepared his sword once more as he tried to attack for the last time, he was pretty sure that he would lose if he had missed this chance. After placing the critical hit on him, he stopped running and turned back to him with a smile. He didnt mind the victory sign, walked towards Sakuri slowly. Reaching out his hand towards him for a friendly shake. " This was fun.. We should do this again sometime. I was really lucky today."

Sakuri didn't even see that strike coming, and even tho it was only for fun, and that Sakuri had no hard feelings. I always sucked to loose. He shook his hand with Sin's with a smile.

"You weren't lucky, I believe you fought really well! Next time I will win though " he said while chuckled a bit. He started to look around now.

"So... Would you like to do something else? Or should we wrap this up? I am up for either of it! he said while he kept looking around himself to get an idea of what they could do.