[PP-F4] Frozen Forest (Sinthria, Ruri, Shaya)

She had remembered this floor. She had smiled the frozen snow flakes and many trees surrounding a perfect spot. The had been-- perfect. She smiled up into the air as many snowflakes fell upon her the trees covered in wet frost as she sat in the middle, a few seconds of peace. Then she got an amazing idea-- she PMed both Shaya and Sinthria to come and join her as she put the location in at the bottom. She clicked send then she had awaited for the fun time in the snowy floor, to begin.

Shaya was at the guild with Angel awaiting orders from someone. A white box popped up in front of her asking Ruri to meet her there. She kissed Angel and promised to come back afterwards. She pulled out a teleport crystal and teleported to the fourth floor. She noticed it was extremely cold, she equipped a white coat with fur on the rim of the hood, began to walk to Ruri's location eventually making it there. Hey Ruri! Sorry I took so long!

When he received the message from Ruri he was in at the floor 1 , resting alone by the hill. He woke up to the message sound, smiled as he saw that it was Ruri calling him. He pulled out his teleport crystal and teleported to where she is. Because that he was never been on F4 he didnt know that it was this cold. He closed the zip of his jacket, wrapped his arms around himself and moved to her location. He started to walk right after seeing Ruri and the girl near him. '' Hey.. I didnt know that it was this cold here.. ''

She had handed him a dark blue fuzzy coat. She then activated her <> Skill. "I had wanted to explore the frozen forest, maybe play some winter games, that sound fun to you two?" She had asked them, a smile on her face. Her dark furred wolf came into view from the forest. as she sat beside Ruri which had been calmly sitting on the snow. She smiled over to them once more. She then had gotten up, awaiting for their answer.

She growled at the white fuzzy dust was thrown at her. She throws one up into the air randomly. Trying to hit Shaya as she had done so. She then threw a few more. Kanya had tried to eat them all. The one the threw into the air landing onto her mouth. She had then gobbled it up, the ice in the snowball, and the potential warmth of the water was amazing as she tried to catch many more.

" Wait, no no mo not at me- " a snowball in the mouth made him stop talking. Then to his stomach and his arms.Lifting his arms to protect himself from the snowballs. As soon as she started attacking to Ruri, Sin gathered snowballs as much as he can and started throwing them at Shaya and Ruri. Laughing in the meanwhile.

Shaya noticed one thing and one thing only, a snowball was coming at her face. It hit her and she fell backwards. She laughed as an idea popped into her head, she started to burrow under the snow making a small tunnel. She readied herself in the middle of the battlefield with a barrage of snowballs. She got ready and jumped, bursting out and firing at them back and fourth, Ruri, Sin, Ruri, Sin.

Sinthria decided to wait laying on the ground until they were finished. Once they stopped throwing the snowballs he got up and started to peak. There were no sign of them. " Uh..Hey..? Is it over? Please tell me its over, im freezing to death here..! he said and stood up. Trying to see where they went to, all he could see was the footprints. Both going to opposite ways.He started to follow the footprints without knowing whose it was.

Shaya hears the crunching of snow nearby. She waited as the sound got closer and closer then suddenly, She let off 1 more snowball hitting them in the face. She ran to them realizing it was Sin, I'm sorry! I didn't realize it was you. She swipes her hand in the air poking at an icon, two white gloves appear in her hands. Here you should at least stay warm. She hands the gloves to him and runs off in search of Ruri, Come with me if you want to live.

" Hey..Ruri..? Shaya..? Are you the- " another snowball to the face made him stop talking once more. It was the 3rd time in a row. I'm never going to open my mouth again he thought to himself. Accepting the gloves she had offered, atleast he could move his fingers again. " Thank you.. he says while wearing the gloves,starts to follow her as she said so. " Wait..What do you mean if i want to live..?"