[PP-f2]the mountain

I keep climbing toward the top of the mountain keeping my coat close to my body to keep warm as I reach the top of the mountain I sit there looking out over this world I feel very sad for what I'm about to do but this is just something I have to do so I sit there on the top looking down over the edge of the mountain.

Grim walks to the area that he was asked to come to, as he sees Aiden there as well as Ruri, "Oy kid, so ur really doing this then, was hoping it wouldn't have to come to this, but I wont stop you." Grim says as he pats Aidens shoulder. As he turns to Ruri, "Allo sissy, hows it going?"

"hey grim yeah its pretty bad but hey can't always have what we want now can we." I Look at ruri with a look of wondering what the hell was she doing that was very strange.

[OCC mountain tops flat and im not hanging off the side im sitting there.]

Angel climbs up the mountain, hoping to get there in time to say a few things before the deed is done. As he neared the top, he sees his friends all gathered around the edge. As he pulled himself up, he saw Ruri and Grim standing near Aiden. He sighed and approached them. He personally never knew Aiden, but he and Shaya had been friends and Angel felt like it was important for him to be there. He looked out over the landscape and sighed. He didn't know what to say, so he didn't say anything at all.

[O_O I thought it was just a ledge.]

I look at him and back away from him... "Just wanted to say Hi and let you know that I guess you're dying for what you want? Congratulations?" She shrugs as she walks over to Grim and then looks into the night sky. Watching him look back at them. Wondering what he would do next.

I smile a get up walking to where shaya was smiling and saying "not at all but i guess I'm going to anyway and please get over that fear of heights thing it makes life so much better and maby you will get to attend your own funeral as well." I walk away from her looking at the new guy saying "well hello I don't know you but it is very nice to meet you before I go."

Grim stretched his arms as he sees both Angel and Shaya walking in, "Well it seems that the newly weds or soon the be newly weds have arrived, glad you two are getting married." Grim says as he walks to them and wraps his arms around Angel and pulls him away, "Well bud, you like how things turns out, cuz if so then kudos dude, need any advice on a happy marriage come to me I'll help you out anytime." Then walks him back over as he then lets Angel talk to Aiden.

"If that guy angel ever hurts shaya can you drag his butt up this mountain and throw him off see the level difference you could easily do it and there would be no problem and your welcome shaya for whatever I did." I smile waiting for an answer from grim before I lean back and fall.

Angel didn't smile even though Grim was congratulating him about the wedding. "Thanks man. I appreciate it." Then he turned his attention to Aiden. "I don't believe we've been acquainted yet. You know my fiance though." He motions to Shaya and then puts his hands down in front of him.

Grim smiles as he nods, Grim closes his eyes as his friend falls, Grim clutching his fists. As he puts his hand to his head as he does a catholic cross symbol, "Amissa anima alius tibi pater caelestis, ut eum ad te, et in perpetuum ut eius anima, Amen." (Heavenly father another lost soul come to thee, allow him into your arms, and protect his soul forever, Amen) As a tear rolls down his face, Grim turns and walks away.

A single tear falls as Angel watched another player die at the hands of the game. His expression didn't change as he brought his free hand up to his forehead, saluting the deceased player. Then he brings his hand down to comfort Shaya, wrapping her up and holding her close to him.