[PP-F4]Icefall Training(Grim, Haines Keith, Ruri & Sinthria)

As Grim, the <> enters floor four. He knew he had to get stronger, he had sent an invite to Keith, Haine, Ruri and Sinthria, he knew Keith, Ruri and Haines, for they were his family in SAO, and Sinthria, Ruri's new boyfriend. Grim was curious to meet him. As Grim looks around, her noticed not much has changed here, even though this floor was his favorite, he always felt like it was different everytime.

As Grim opens his HUD, and scrolls to the inventory icon, and equips his items, the <>, <> and his <>, all of which he love to have on, as Grim sits down, he pulls out a <> and <> as he eats, knowing that he had a long journey ahead of him.

[OOC-Equipted Gear]

<> +1 loot roll, +2 hiding

<> Changing eye colour (Hellish Orange). +2 Accuracy

<> +1 Damage, on Critical hit (Natural Dice roll of 9 or 10), blade will Paralyze the target for two turns.

[OOC- Items lost]

-1 <>

-1 <>

[OOC- Turns in order to fight.]

<>

<>

Haine had received the message from Grim to go training on floor four, what was known as an ice territory in other words. The word training had always seemed to have caught her interest... because she had started to feel so weak. She would do anything to get stronger and become a more better fighter.. because as she went up the floors, monsters grew stronger- everything did. And all that mattered now was practice. Keep on fighting, because Y.O.L.O.

The bluenette eyed her map as she had to literally track Grim down on her map due to her lack of knowing directions. She would walk a long while in order to find Grim. But she had eventually found him where she thought he would be waiting! "Heya Grim! I made it! obviously.. well I'm all fired up to train! We can do this!!" she talkatively exclaimed before sitting down next to him and equipping her sword and her weird bracelet. But it could do MIRACLES.

Grim looks up and sees Haines next to him, "Oh, hay sissy, hows it going?" "Yes we can actually, now let me be very clear, we are hunting some very string ice typ mosters, and this could get hairy, if need possible, we may need to call in reinforcements." As Grim slids his hand down, and the HUD appears, he goes to his info tab and pulls up the data he aquireed,

Monster name: <>

HP: 15/15

Description: A blue scales reptile related to the dragon, it is blind as they are, and live in the cavern systems of Floor Four, they have no forearms, but have wings. They have a attack of 1 [7-8] and a attack of 2 [9-10]. But cause a poison/freezing type ailemnt on a critical. the freezing effect happens when a 9 is rolled, you have a -1 to your next post. The poison is on a roll of 10, you lose 1 point of damage for 2 posts. They hunt alone, but have known to hunt with one more of their kind.

HP: 8/8

Descrition: A small crysatl like spirit, that roams the fields of Floor Four, they are not that strong alone, but they hunt in groups of of two to three. They have a normal attack of 1 [7-8], and have a attack of 2 [9-19], they casue a freezing effect on a critical on a roll of 10.

Monster Name: <>

HP: 18/18

Description: A large humaniod creature, said to be related to the swamp, and mountain troll. They are much more powerful than their lower counterparts, and have a attck of 2 [7-8] and a attck of 4 [9-10], they have no special ailment to cause, but only hunt by them selfs. These beasts appear in the deeper parts of Floor Four (Hense page 4 and up).

"This is what we are going after ok sissy?" As Grim gets up and stretches, as he finishes up he adjusts his sword and walks to the gate, "You comin sis?" Grim asks as he turns his head.

"This seems exciting! I'm definitely in for this. Well now we shall get going!" the bluenette chirped, but inside was not very enthusiastic to even do the slightest task of walking. Because horrible things always happen to her. She shrugged her thoughts off her head and hummed one of her favorite childhood songs to distract before she made her way to Grim. "So... are we going to hunt in a dungeon? Or is it out in the open? I have been fighting more frequently in the dungeons though.. I wonder why.." the bluenette quietly sighed before walking beside Grim, strangely dragging her sword across the dirt.

Grim saw that she was not really all that happy, he could tell that someting was off, "Haines is something wrong, you seem I don't know, a little less perky today, I mean, you are dragging your sword." Grim points donw at her feet, "Here get on my shoulder, if you dont want to walk." "I can help you get around if you'd like." Grim says as he bends down and waits for er to get on. "And secondly sissy, we are staying in the fields, the monsters are located in the fields, now granted the trolls are in the dungeon most likely but we will get to them last." Grim says still waiting for Haines to jump on.

She turned to him and then shook her head. "I would rather not talk about it.. honestly. And I'm good. I don't want to b-break your back.." she laughed humorlessly before gesturing for him to stand back up. She didn't want to be too much of a problem anymore. "And really? Well I have always had this strange thing to assume all trolls dwelled in dungeons. Isn't that funny? I don't know.. I'm very weird. Don't you think?" she would smiled as she lifted her sword from the ground, beginning to carry it normally like anyone else would.

Keith waded his way through snow as he headed towards the spot Grim had mentioned. With Vile becoming a growing threat, Keith needed to step up his game if he was even to compete with the Maverick. He made his way over one more snow drift and saw the others down below. he headed down and met them all with a smile. "Hiya, guys! What's happening?"

She saw her brother out of the corner of her eye; seeing him made her curious. She smiled at him, knowing that he would be up to something. She follows her brother through the snow, hoping for him to not notice her. She then sees that Grim and Haine had been there too. She waves her hand at them, and then attempts to scare Keith. "Boo!" She spoke as she looks over to Keith and she shouted it behind him.

Keith yelped and jumped, then spinning around and seeing it was Ruri. He smiled and pulled her into a hug, ruffling up her hair as he kissed her on top of the head. "Sis! It's so good to see you! Especially after the huge spike in Maverick activity. Speaking of, how's my little Maverick Hunter?"

As Grim stands up and looks back, he sees Keith and Ruri have arrived, "Ah yes, the whole gang is he... wait weres your boyfriend Ruri, the one called Sinthria?" I ask as I look as the party invite, it sais he would show up to, "..." Grim tapping his foot now, as he looks at Ruri, as if saying "Well patience isn't my greatest virtue." "Ruri, weres Sin at?" Grim says as he opens his message tab and sends a PM to him.

She heard Sinthria's voice into the distance, coming closer. She hugged him as he had made it here. "Hey look he made it everyone!" She smiled as she turned around and announced it to the others. She smiled over to Sinthria. "Grim, Haine, Keith meet Sinthria!" She smiled at the group, announcing his appearance; that had reminded her of pokemon as if it had said [A wild Sinthria Appears!] in front of her face.

Grim finally stopped his foot tapping, as he turned around, and whispered at Haines, "LIsten sissy, we will talk later, I want to help but I can't if your closed off from me." He says as he turns his head and flips his hood up, "Lets go ok everyone, I'm sending you all a info tab of your targets, we will fight then in the order they are listed."

As Grim opens his info tab icon and sends it to everyone.

HP: 15/15

Description: A blue scales reptile related to the dragon, it is blind as they are, and live in the cavern systems of Floor Four, they have no forearms, but have wings. They have a attack of 1 [7-8] and a attack of 2 [9-10]. But cause a poison/freezing type ailemnt on a critical. the freezing effect happens when a 9 is rolled, you have a -1 to your next post. The poison is on a roll of 10, you lose 1 point of damage for 2 posts. They hunt alone, but have known to hunt with one more of their kind.

HP: 8/8

Descrition: A small crysatl like spirit, that roams the fields of Floor Four, they are not that strong alone, but they hunt in groups of of two to three. They have a normal attack of 1 [7-8], and have a attack of 2 [9-19], they casue a freezing effect on a critical on a roll of 10.

Monster Name: <>

HP: 18/18

Description: A large humaniod creature, said to be related to the swamp, and mountain troll. They are much more powerful than their lower counterparts, and have a attck of 2 [7-8] and a attck of 4 [9-10], they have no special ailment to cause, but only hunt by them selfs. These beasts appear in the deeper parts of Floor Four (Hense page 4 and up).

[OOC- Order of posts now] Alphebetical order.

<>

<>

<>

<>

<>

Haine jumped slightly when she heard a beep and then she raised up two fingers for a brief moment, opening up her hubs tab to pull out the digital sheet Grim had sent her via PM. "Alright! This'll be a piece of cake! I've took on a level 14 one time.. it was one hectic time I tell you! But I will take any training advantage. Okay! I've got this," she grinned cheerfully, pumping her fist in the air as she spun around once from excitement and enthusiasm, her mood strangely changing on the spot. She was excited for what this training event had to offer.. a good fight was all that she had desired.