[SP-F8]<<Earning A Living>> The waY of the forge (complye)

I gripped my battery axe and stripped it onto my belt. My jacket was on, and I was ready for some kinda battle.....but it had to be against dragons. But, when I first came into sao, I had dreams of becoming a Blacksmith....it was important that I become one. I could forge me a substitue for this weak, pathetic Battle Axe. But, I still hungered adventure, so I went to the quest board and there it was. A quest entitled <> loomed in front of me, ad it was my destiny to be a smithy. And, the quest also required me to get mats and do a craft for some NPC blacksmith, so I could get the Sword I wanted as my first craft........

I set out to get the dragon mat's.

Before to long, I arrive at the beginning of the Dragon Cave. It would not be easy, I knew, but I pull forward anyways. Soon, I saw a a beautiful pond of yellow with bright, neon green fishes hopping 9out and in. But, a moment later, leaped a more ferocious creature. It hopped out of the water and hopped in front of me, and with it it held 3 HP. 2 more little fishes popped out from behind, claiming to most likely be the fish's background fighters. "Fine, we can fight!" I screamed as I slammed my axe

Result-My axe killed one of the small fishes

Small Fish 1-0/1

Small Fish 2-1/1

Big Fish-3/3

Me-5/5

How'd you like that one, stupid fish! I will eat you as a meal. I grip my blade, swing it around a bit as the big fishie showed it's hidden fangs. Fish Fangs? Before the Big Fish could do anything, I attempted to hack at the biggest of it's fangs.

Result-The strike missed and the Fish bit me, applying the poison condition on Me

Small Fish-1/1

Other small fish-deaD

Big Fish-3/3

Ender(me)-4/5(poison, deals .5 damage each turn for 4 turns)

In the spot where the fish had bit me, I already felt the agony of poison in it. It was terrible, you know!. With all my might, I picked up my axe. I then did a couple of figure 8's with it, drawing the fishes attention to he axe. I hen leaped into the air to quickly to counter it, and slammed the axe down on the fish.....I didn't know which one yet.

result-I striker a critical on the big fish as it desentigrated.

Small Fish 1-0/1

Small Fish 2-1/1

Big Fish-0/3

Ender(me)-3.5/5(poison 3 more turns)

I laughed as the axe went down the fishes throat. Then he realized, the other small fish had disappeared and in it's place was a poison crystal and Fish Guards(good item gauntlets)+ 60 col. The big fish had dropped 45 col. "Boo Yah!" I equipped the fish guards and put the mat's back in my inventory, then charged the last fish.

Result-The Last Fish died.

That should do it! I spin my axe a bit then latch it back in my belt. What wonders do you hold, cave? Time to see. The cave was fantastic; No doubt on hat one. It held many little crystals and creatures that left me alone. It was weird though, the lizards seemed to be carrying a whole bunch of food to a weird spooky tunnel. Soon I heard a roar!, which signalled me to enter Dragon Slayer mode.

Soon, I dared enter the side tunnel. The tunnel seemed to csve-in going straight, and I often found myself turning and following the lizards down the many tunnels in the cavern. Soon I came across A little room, with crystal like gates. The room smelt of ashes, and when I came in, It was rather.......awkward. I went in, and there sat a little Dragon, which had the title of <>. I spinned my axe around in Figure 8's and zipped up my jacket, then leapt. But before I could, the Dragon had other minions. Two large lizards appeared from the background, and I realized the Dragon willed them to fight me first.

The large Lizards had four HP each, and wouldn't be to much of a challenge....But together, that was a different story. But I prepared anyways, and loosened my jacket a bit. I made sure to have my Fish Guards on, the good quality item I had obtained earlier.

Result-My axe cut at one of the Lizard's necks, dealing -1 HP damage.

Ender(ME)-5/5

Large Lizard 1- 3/4

Large Lizard 2-4/4

I spat at the ground as I leaped back.

"How'd ya like that, you cowardly reptiles!" I screamed. It wasn't like the lizards could understand him, anyways. But the lizards did, somehow, understand me. They began scratching, as I blocked the majority of the strikes. Then, by then it was my turn to strike. I leaped forward again, aiming at......I didn't know which one, just leaped.

Result-I slashed at the one I attacked last time, killing it. The other one retaliated and scratched at me, and I got hit.

Ender-6/7

Lizard-0/4(Received 70 col, lizard crystal, and lizard sword(Good quality)

Lizard-4/4

Yes! I defeated the Lizard number 1! I put my battle axe away and pulled out my Lizard Sword, preparing to strike the enemy wit ha ferocious hit. It was harder to spin this new sword, but I could live with it. I planned to craft me a new weapon with the mats, anyways. As I thought of that, the spider seemed to have feelings for the other lizard. It was on it, looking mad........While the dragon sat on a pillar, waited for the lizard to lose, for it to step in. I lunged forward hoping to strike the lizard.

The lizard sat upright as I put my sword back into my inventory and pulled the axe from my belt. I spinned it around in Figure 8's once more, dived forward, and the Lizard attempted to dodge.

Result-The lizard dodged the hit, and it seemed to have the ability to blow fire. it shot it at me, burning me.

Ender(ME)-5/7 (3 turn burn; .5 damage per turn)

Lizard-4/4

I limped from the burn, but was still able to hit the lizard. I gripped my axe, and spinned it a bit..Like all the other times. The furry showed in my head again. The furry was let out, and I lunged at the lizard, hoping for the demise to it.

Result-The lunge missed

Ender(ME)-4.5/7(Burn 2 more turns)

Lizard-4/4

YES! I was excited about my hit on the new enemy, but the battle was still on. I spinned my blade once more, faster then ever, Having the Lizard examine the weapon.....

Is that the best weapon you have????Is that the least bit of Honor I should earn?

The Lizard seemed to be speaking in my head.

Well, come on. Strike me!

"I will!" I yelled as I charged.

Result-I killed the enemy.

The enemy dropped-2 lizard crystals

100 col

Item: Supreme Battle Axe

Quality: Uncommon

Shop:Found In Cave

Description:+1 damage this blade is an easy spin, and has a easy way to strike easily. It is a true blade for a skilled warrior

I was ready for the next strike from the dragon and I blocked it professionally. It had 7 HP, and had 6 HP left. I was on my way to becoming a Blacksmith! I swunf the axe then thrust again.

Result-The thrust landed but the Dragon activated burning condition on me.

Ender(me)-8/9(Burning condition -1 HP every turn 3 turns)

Dragon-5/7

I gripped my axe tighter and pointed it at the little dragon. are you rady to die yet, poor little creature! I laughed to myself in my head out of delight, as I hopped at the dragon again.

Result-my attack landed again but the btn condiition took 1 HP from my health

Ender-7/9(burning 2 more turns)

Dragon-4/7