[SP-F8]<<Earning A Living>> The waY of the forge (complye)

I spat at the ground, ashamed by the fact of my over humiliating misses at the dragon. This dragon will not bring me down! It will die like all other dragons in SAO, at the feat of me!

Result-I finally landed a hit!

Dragon-2/7

Ender-6/9

(By the way, this is the dragon's dice

1-10 miss

11-16 -1 HP

17-19 -2 HP

20- -3 HP)

I was not satisfied yet, for the fact that the dragon was still flying. I threw the axe at it, as hard as I possibly could after saying these words "This is way to great of an honor for the likes of you! I.....Am.....The......Dragon.....Slayer!"

(ooc-darn, was HHoping for a 10 on the battle dice, 20 on the loot dice, and 12 on the crafting for all the misses, but oh darn!)

Result-The curse had not left. I missed again! (But the dragon has missed more than I have....)

Ender-6/9

Dragon-2/7

Please tell me the curse has not come back! "dragon, I must say, your job at dodging is admirable. But.....your attacks are to shabby to beat me"! I charged preparing for a mega-slam!

result-The dragon popped into tons of crystals and the blizzards were all like, "we're free! Yay!" Hahahahahaha.......

Dragon-KO

Ender-6/9

Dragon dropped 25 col and I left to find theNPC dude.

Soon, when I got to the town, I located theNPC's blacksmith shop. I went in and the line was going forever. Their were so many players, yet there were only 8 floors unlocked......when Iwasn't looking, the line ended and the NPC eyed me. Gonna buy something are stand there, kid. I haven't got all day!"

"I actually came hereto see your shop at a glance and together my shop, sir." TheNPC seemed rather Scarry.......

"Oh, right. Come with me!" The NPC showed off tons of mat's that you could use to craft weapons, and had mmany items of all quality's. How Kiawa made the game so awesome, I had no idea. He just did, I guess...... I don't know how still though.....

Topic Completion Post

RpPage Reward-800 col

Dragon's loot-25 col

Lizzards loot-

Lizard sword

1 lizzard crystal

1 supreme Axe

2 lizard crystals

100 col

70 col

Fish rewards

125 col(total from fish)

Fish guards (good gauntlets)

1 poison FishFang

Loot roll treasure chest-17=4 mats(4 dragon Stone)

Total

Col-1115

Lizard sword

SupremeBattle Axe

3 lizard Crystals

1 fish Fang

Fish Guards

4 dragon Stone

(Gm given mats would b put here, but I don't know them yet.....)