[PP-F1] Singing Competition! (Haine, Ruri)

She grins seeing a large wooden stage in the middle of town, seeing that it was empty she walks up to the microphone. She felt like she just had wanted to sing-- even if it hadn't really felt her feelings. She started to sing a heart broken song, yet it hadn't really told her her own feelings, she sang out the song. Getting out her Violin as she attempts the guitar part with it, successfully as she smiles out into the audience collected. She grins, thinking of something funny and awesome at the same time. She PMs her best friend, knowing she was a professional at singing as she was and good at acrobatics as well. She sends the PM awaiting for Haine as she sings the song again, entertaining the audience as she had done so.

"Pretty good Ruri! Awesome! But I'll spice this up with.. A little bit of our famous Hatsune Miku! It's kind of crazy how much I look like her!" Haine chirped cheerfully as she grabbed the mic and began to sing and dance to a song that she heard when she was browsing the web back in the comforts of her Tokyo apartment.

"Thank you everyone!" she smiled before bowing after she had just completed her song. What she needed.. was a gallon of water right now.

In the back of the room was a gallon of water, as she went back to center stage grabbing the mic. Smiling slightly at the cheering crowd as she began to sing one of her favorite songs. Smiling as she had done so, doing small dance moves that didn't even make since to her as she smiled at Haine, as she gets off stage, going over to the bucket of water that she would drink from, scooping up a bit with her cup as she heard the next song play, it had been very-- cute in her opinion.

"Here's a beautiful song that I think can catch feels! As an idol.. you must master every art style of music! Most certainly~" Haine grinned as she then grabbed the mic and thought of a song that she knew Ruri had never heard of. This was one of her favorite songs with feels, and it could relate to her at some parts. But she knew this would be a tear jerker. Indeed.

Ruri grinned and applauded with the crowd, glad that she had a friend that was a super talented singer. Now was her time; to shine! She walked out seeing that Haine probably had a better chance then her in the competition. She started to take the microphone again. Singing into it a softer melody.

[Eng Sub] Kokia - I believe Umi no Soko Kara Puella Magi Madoka☆Magica

[sAME SONG AS MY LAST ONE LOL XD]

"Now.. let me think of another one.." Haine trailed off deep in thought, muttering her words out loud. She thought of a lullaby her mother used to sing for her when she was only a little infant.. this melody she would never forget. "I've got it.." the bluenette smiled softly with eyes full of joy. She raised her mic and then began to sing a soft melody.

Haine talked into the mic cheerfully. "Be right back minna!" she chirped before placing her mic on her stand and walking up to Ruri who was backstage. She would then whisper in her ear. "I-I know it's a competition! B-But can we sing some songs together?" she stuttered as she named a couple songs. "For the next act we should sing this song together.. it's a duet! Then the second to last song would be that.. and lastly we could sing this song!" she nodded, waiting for Ruri's response. Haine was hardly competitive for this performance, and wasn't here to gain any fame. She had simply wanted to have fun.

[The song is this. Just pretend it's a duet XD]

She smiled at the song name she used to listen ALL the time. "Totally; Lets do this!" She smiled at Haine as she knew that it had been competitive but she liked fun a bit more then competitiveness. She was glad Haine had chosen this song. She leads her back to the audience, taking another microphone as she gave haine another. "Ready?" She asked to her though the Microphone.

Haine turned her mic on and winked over at Ruri with a thumbs up before turning to the crowd, holding up a finger. "1...2...3!!" she exclaimed before the music started playing. Haine smiled widely from joy as she then began singing her verses along with her best friend, dancing along with the melody. Haine had been in idol school for all her life, but she never got this happy for a performance. Solo, group, duet, a capella.. nothing! Maybe the fact that she was singing a song she had always loved with her best friend was what made this song so special. After they were done singing, they both shot their cheeky ending poses.

After they were done she smiled at the crowd and started to talk into the microphone. "We all agree that that gal over there won.. Right?" She said as she smiled and pointed to Haine doing choreography in the background. She giggled a tiny bit as everyone cheered for haine to keep going with her funny yet professional somehow dance moves.