[PP-F1]<<Secret Medicine of the Forest>>

Sakuri felt like it had been a while since he did anything productive, rather than questing and killing mobs, he had been more focused on meeting new people and establishing friendships, heck, he had even got invited to a guild. But as he started to be more determined about what his goal was, he decided that his level needed to be raised, so he could do some good use at the front line, thereby he decided to take a quest at floor one called "Secret Medicine of the Forest" which objective was to find a ingredient called «Little Nepent's Ovule».

Thereby, he started to move out of the city to get this adventure going. It was as usual, a windy day but still sunny, thus moderate temperature as this floor is.

He had lots of thoughts as he swiftly walked through the city, one of the them was about a familiar, he noticed that most of the players had either already finished the quest to get an familiar, or already taken it.

"Getting a companion to help me out might be a good idea... I should do that after this is done." he thought to himself while he looked towards the sky as he walked.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was now outside if the gate and he brought up the map GUI so he could get an idea of where this ingredient would be found. Since it would be found at plant type mobs, he thought that is would be around the forest, or something else that would be supporting those sorts if stuff.

The sun was shining straight in to his eyes, so he moved his hand to block the light while moving. This was the second quest he had ever taken, and this time he is alone, which he had never been while doing a quest before. But he had figured that a level 1 quest should be able to be completed by himself, if nothing goes horribly wrong that is.

He then passed a small NPC farm, which he nodded to the NPC's as a friendly gesture, even tho the npc's don't mind if he just ignores them, he felt like they still were human somehow.

He had now been walking for a while without finding anything special, so he decided to take a 5 minute rest at the nearby tree. Odd enough this tree was I. The middle of a big field, with no other tree surrounding it, not that it would bother his rest but it was something one may notice.

He woke up after he realized he had fallen asleep, but by the look of where the sun was placed, it had only been for a brief moment. "Well if I fall asleep like that, it was probably good that I get some rest." he thought while he started to stretch out his muscles. This was something that Sakuri usually do when he wakes up, or after training or anything that will affect hiss muscles, or would had affected his muscles in real life. It was just one of those habits he had taken with him into the game.

He took a sip from some water he had stashed in his bag. When the water touched his lips, it felt cold and refreshing. Like when you're eating a ice cream in a hot summer day. He had now started to move again, but with no sense of directions, he felt like he had been wandering in circles.

"How big is this floor? It's not like I shouldn't be able to find it..." he started to think while he got frustrated on himself for not being available to navigate towards a big forest, when he even had a map that indicates where he are.

After to much time of wandering, he had finally found the forest. He was not at it quite yet but now he had vision of it anyhow. He felt relieved that he could be worse at navigating then he actually was, since he had eventually found it! He still walked a rather slow pace though, so he would be more focused on what's around him. When he was almost at the forest, he saw a man laying there on the ground, face down. He was sure that it was a player, since it had the green crystal above his head, but he had a strange feeling over this.

The man weren't dressed in clothing that was at the looks, not used for fighting. He had the looks of a lumber man, kind of. The red shirt with regular blue jeans and a small hat. Since he still had not moved, Sakuri felt like he had to check so everything is alright, so he walked up to him while trying to contact him.

"Hello? Are you sleeping?" but with no success , so he kept moving towards him. Wen he stood next to him, no movement had still been made, so Sakuri crouched down to turn him around, but after he had crouched down he heard some sort of strange breathing, which reminded him f some sort of zombie breathing from all the movies in real life.

He turned the man carefully around, and at first glint if his eyes, they had a green shimmering light coming out from them. But suddenly the man had turned around and kicked him, which had put him back a few meters. The man then gave no room for thoughts has he got to his feets and started to charge Sakuri.

"What is he doing?" he said while he still was in some sort of shock, after the kick. He also got up on his feets so he would be ready to defend himself, not with his word equipped though. The man got in range and tried to tackle him, but Sakuri easily avoided this.

"Please stop this, don't force me to actions I don't wanna take" he said while he kept focusing on the man which was once again just running towards him, with no real sense of a plan.

This time when he got in range, Sakuri decided to hit him, so he did in upper cut to the charging man while sidestepping, which would lead to the man falling over.

Suddenly the man got up, and just ran away, without saying anything or showing any sign of information that could lead to an answer about this strange encounter. This just put Sakuri out of his game, standing there with no clue what just had happen. Luckily thought, he had no need to kill him since he ran away. That would be the last resort in all scenarios.

He now had his focus on going in to that forest, and find what he was looking for, though it sounded easier then it probably is, if you think about it, finding a small thing in the middle of a big forest, Sakuri's problems had started with finding the forest.

maybe I should get a plan before rushing in.. he thought while sitting down on the ground, trying to prepare himself of what might come.

Eléssar left the first town to explore the surroundings, he was bored in the starting city. While walking towards the forest, he was trying to figure out how the figthing system works by watching the other players. But it was not helping him, he had to get in a battle as soon as possible. But, his curiosity was leading him to the forest. Even he was level 1 , he had too explore the place.

He was walking with his hands inside the pockets of his coat, he was about to yawn when he saw a man running towards him at full speed. He was mostly like running away from something. Eléssar cracked a smile at the man and kept moving towards the forest. Wondering what was in there, he started to walk faster. He noticed the guy sitting by the tree as he got closer to the entrance of the forest. He slowly raised one of his hand and waved at the guy, trying to greet him with a try hard smile on his face. '' Oi.. Is something wrong here? Just saw a man running towards the opposite direction. ''

maybe if I will cli... he was thinking before the chain of thoughts got interrupted by another player. He looked towards him and standing up before even gesturing anything, since this time Sakuri deiced to be on the safe side when he meet someone new, the last man he had met was very, strange.

After he was back up standing, he raised his hand to the same level as his head. Looking very thoughtful and what some may have said, confused he finally said.

"If you could tell me what happened, I would appreciate that.. The man just attacked me, then ran away." he said while he looked upwards to the sky, trying to remember what had happen, he then realize he forgot to mention the green shimmering light that came from his eyes.

Maybe it's for the best to not say that yet, until I know who this guy is, maybe he was the cause for the situation.

'' I can assure you.. I had nothing to do with, uhh with that. '' he pointed where the man was running to. And slowly turned to the player, taking slow steps towards him. His hands met at the back of his head, slightly yawning. He was sleepy, like always. '' I don't think i know anything about this game right now, since im just level 1. So.. I was hoping that you could help me, maybe. '' He stopped walking once he stepped on the entrance of the forest, his head turning towards the player. '' I like exploring new places. And the forest seemed like a great place to start this game. ''

Sakuri was still being cautious with how he would act, but he decided that they could go together, some extra help would be much needed to find what he was looking for, he also deci to not speak about the quest, since it may cause conflicts later on.

He walked up towards the players and reached out for a handshake.

"Alright, I'll help you with what I know. My name is Sakuri" he said while he held eye contact throughout the whole sentences.

starting In a forest seems a bit odd.. Most people start with killing boars outside of the city..

Eléssar carefully watches his movements while he moves closer to him. His eyes locks on the hand being reach out towards him. Then he looks at the players eyes, slowly his serious face turns into a smile and holds the players hand. Shaking it slowly. '' Pleased to meet you.. Name is Eléssar. '' and takes his hand back, placing it again in the pocket of the coat. '' So, shall we? '' he adds, takes a couple steps towards the forest and stops waiting for him.

Sakuri noticed that he was eager to start, which was understandable if he was level 1. Sakuri walked up to him and they started walking together inwards through the forest, Sakuri kept an eye around himself to see if he would find any flower alike monster... He then turned his head towards Eléssar.

"If you come across any plant type monsters, would you be so kind to tell me about them?" he then returned to scout around him.

With no real clue of where they were, or what they were looking for, this quest seemed like it could take some time, maybe more than a day even.

"If you come across any plant type monsters, would you be so kind to tell me about them?"

'' Hmph..? So, you have a quest in here? Well.. It makes sense since we are in a forest.. Only a person like would enter such a place just to explore it. '' he says while he keeps walking with Sakuri. '' Sure, i will let you know. I didn't take the quest anyways. '' he says as he keeps the smile on his face, thinking about what they were going to fight against. '' So.. I expect it to be a carnivorous plant..Just like in every rpg game, first level monsters. It should be easy since we are not alone in here. '' he mumbles to himsel quitely.

It seemed like Sakuri had given away to much for the quest to remain secret. Or he didn't know for sure, he just assumed so. Sakuri felt like it would still be better to not answer tho what had been said. Sakuri simply replied with a "hmm" sound.

He then heard a noise coming from the bush, not knowing what it was, or rather what it is, he put his hand in the handle of his rapier.

"Did you hear that?" he said with a rather quiet tone while he stopped frozen in one spot. it can't be the flower types, then we would be able to see it from here since I believe that they a still rather large. Must be something else.

Sakuri put his hand on the shoulder of Eléssar, and then moved in front of him gesturing him to way behind. When Sakuri got closer and closer to the bush where he had heard some noise, he saw some fur. He quietly moved back to where Eléssar had been standing.

"I think it might be a wo" he tried to say but got interrupted by a white wolf jumping out of the bush.

((Couldn't think of a better animal lol))

'' A wolf..? It seems like it. '' he says while taking his position next to Sakuri , he knew that boars for begginers but wolfs? Still, he thinks that it shouldnt be much of a problem for them. He sighs looking at Sakuri and smiles. Without wasting anymore second, he charges towards the wolf. Tryin to attack it from its sides and change its rotation towards him, giving Sakuri a better attack chance after him. Eléssar's attack misses.

Sakuri - 15/15

Eléssar - 7/7

Wolf - 10/10

Without getting a strategy, he sees that his partner charges in without any hesitation, but misses his strike. Sakuri thought that this might give him an opening so he charges in as well to seize the small time he have before the wold would notice him.

The miss that had happen before, seems to have given Sakuri enough time to hit the wolf while it was distracted, it does 1 damage towards the wolf.

"Well. That's a start." he said while he hopped back again.

Sakuri - 15/15

Eléssar - 7/7

Wolf - 9/10

Eléssar watches as Sakuri damages the wolf for 1 point of damage. He grins while watching the wolf suffer.Right after Sakuri's attack, Eléssar once again attacks to the wolf. Swinging his swrod from above, trying to hit the wolf over its head.

But the wolf blocks the attack with a quick movement and bites his blade. He tries to hold the wolf still, once again givin Sakuri a chance to attack.

Sakuri - 15/15

Eléssar - 7/7

Wolf - 9/10

Once again he had missed his hit, thus leaving the wolf open from attacks. Sakuri started to wonder if he was just being bad, or if he did this with purpose to open up the flank of the wolf. Either way Sakuri once again charged in, hoping that it would be for some good damage.

But when he was about to strike the wolf, it moved itself since it was struggling with Eléssar.

how ironic he thought..

By now the wolf had realesed the sword and charge towards Eléssar.

Eléssar saw the wolf charging towards him , he decided to let it charge. He grabbed his sword tightly, positioning himself to react quickly against its moves. As the wolf jumped when it was close enough to Eléssar, he activated the sprint skill and dashed under the wolf. Stabbing the wolf from under it while he dashes through, doing 1 point of damage to it and taking his position near Sakuri. '' Alright.. This is getting exciting by every minute.''

Sakuri - 15/15

Eléssar - 7/7

Wolf - 8/10

Sakuri lost focus on the wolf as the man spoke. getting excited, I don't get excited by putting my life in danger.. he thought to himself when he let his guard down.

He then came back to reality and realized that the wolf was very much alive and needed to be dealt with. Sakuri had seen the fancy move made Eléssar, but instead of making one himself, he felt that regular attacks was the safest way to go.

But even if the safe way felt safe, the outcome didn't turn out as planned. He missed an easy thrust thereby letting his arm in front of the wolf, and the wolf took the opportunity to attack causing one damage to Sakuri.

Sakuri: 14/15 HP

Eléssar: 5/5 HP

Wolf: 8/10 HP