[PP-F1]<<Secret Medicine of the Forest>>

'' Lets just move out. Its boring here. '' he says quitely as he passes by Sakuri, summoning his familiar to his side. Sending her to scout the area around them aftarwards. Right after Nora leaves he yawns and stretches, trying to get fully wake himself. ''I'm sure this quest will be over today. I don't know how but i just feel like it. '' he turns to Sakuri , waiting for him to get prepared. He didn't really care about level stuff, it was a gap which could easly get lower in any second. While waiting for Nova to return, he rests on the giant rock near him. His plans about waking himself didn't do any good to him.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sakuri nodded towards him as they both started to walk, after a couple of awkwardly walking without really talking, sakuri saw something moving in the distance.

"Do you see that as well?" he said while pointed towards where I think he saw something.

Maybe they are getting close to where the ingredient is found, he thought to himself while he waited for Eléssars reply

((Sorry for short answer lol))

He looked the location he just pointed, narrowing his eyes to get a better view. He slowly starts walking towards it and Nova jumps from bushes towards Eléssar. Coming from the way that Sakuri just pointed, for sure there must be something in there. He nodded and turned to Sakuri. '' So, i think we've found it. Your quest begins now. '' he says and cracks a smile, chopping the trees around as they kept moving towards the pointed location slowly.

Sakuri couldn't help the small smile which got on his face, it was a smile of both relief, and just plan happyness. After he had been looking for just the place where he then would find the ingridient in, had been anoying. But they think they had found it now, which felt really good. No more searching, just go and finally complete it.

Then it hit him, it was probably guarded by those plant mobs, they should be careful so they didn't kill themself now. Sakuri grabbed Eléssars arm to stop him up.

''We should be careful, those plant mobs the quest told us about are most likely not friendly at all, and i don't want you to risk your life for me, thus i will take the lead so you can run if anything bad happens.'' He said with a face that looked to be made out of stone, as he placed himself in front of Eléssar and started to walk carefully.

"I don't care what you say, if i say run, you run. I borught you here, and i will not let you die because of me." he said with a rather quiet voice as they closed in, now just some meters in front of them, a plant creature, with the same height as themself stood there, luckily it hadn't noticed them yet.

'' Okay.. Okay.. Though guy. '' he said with a smile while walking behind him. '' You didnt bring me here, i chose you follow you so.. Not a problem. I won't run from any battle anyways. I love fighting, but you can if you want to. '' he says quitely while looking around. Thinking about what would it be like to fight against a giand plant. He have fought agains boars, wolves, half man half lizard sentinels.. And now a giant plant. He got excited even by the though of it. '' We will complete your quest hero, dont worry. ''

Sakuri once again got irritated by the arrogance from Eléssar, but he tried to not let that come in his way as he decided to not reply of what had beens aid earlier, to cause any fighting between them.

He also knew that the things he said shouldn't be taken as he wanted to be an hero, he just didn't want anyone to die on him. Simple as that. But sakuri had decided that it was safe to attack the plant at this point, since he couldn't find anyone else around it.

He decided to try to sneak up on it though, as they were sitting in rather tall grass.

But it seemed like Sakuri's sneaking was rather bad, and he tripped on his own feets causing the plant to notice him. Luckiliy the plant had only seen him so far.

Sakuri - 15/15

Plant monster - 15/15

He watches Sakuri as he tries to sneak up on the plant and fails.. Falling down in front of it, Eléssar facepalms as he falls. He protected his cover as he waited for Sakuri to get up , he was not going to hide inside the grass but it would be stupid to charge in straightly. Even though its not able to move, the plant could reach the long distances easly. He was trying to figure something out that could help Sakuri while he waits for the right moment to do something. '' Come on.. Its just a plant. ''

Sakuri quickly went up on his feets, so he wouldn't lay on the ground if an attack would come from the plant. He then took a brief second to watch so Eléssar still was hiding, which he was. It would be follish by him to not take advantage of sneaking, when he could. But sakuri thouhgt that he would try to get some more attention, by charging it.

But as he was going to attack the plant, the plant attacked also forcing him to dodge instead of landing his attack, thus making both of them miss.

Sakuri now watched over to Eléssar and tried to figure out what he was planing to do.

'' Ugh.. Fine. Fine. '' he said while watching Sakuri miss his attack again. He took a deep breath and charged in , running out of the tall grass as he jumps towards the plant with his sword. Wishing to land the first hit they could get on it. But he ended up missing his attack just like Sakuri did.

Sakuri watched as Eléssar also missed his attack. So much of sneaking attacks... He thought as he realized that he was charging again, he really needed to stop about things when his body was attacking.

And since he didn't focus, he ended up missing again. It seemed like this would be a long battle... Sakuri started to get irritated by the lacks of hits he had these couples of day, he felt like hiding under a rock.

But they were so close to completing the quest, so he still had some sort of motivation now when they finally found the spot that they should look on.

(( I am happy that combat is skill based..... ))

He was carefuly watching Sakuri as he charged in, trying to land a hit but he had missed his attack just like the last time. In that moment, Eléssar reailized that this battle was not even nearly like they had against wolves or boars. They both had to focus and be patient with their attacks, rushing too much would cause bad injuries.. And maybe even deaths. While he was thinking about what to do, he noticed that plant was focusing on him. He jumped forward dodge its first attack and dash towards it. He used his sword like it was one of his arms, turning around himself as he jumps towards the plant and cuts one of the plants limbs with a critical hit. As he lands on the ground, he boosts himself with a crouch and then jumps back to his safe location.

Sakuri watched as Eléssar attacked him, and was amazed of how well he did it, it was with such a finess. Sakuri smiled towards the player and nodded.

"Good job" He said while he had targeted the center of the plant, hoping to do some good damage towards it. He had a plan which usually worked on enemies, it was very simple. Dodge and attack,repeat.

Thus he charged against the plant waiting for it to attack him.

And then plan seemed to work, even though he never landed a crit, like Eléssar had done, he still had landed an attack which would cause damage towards the plant, bringing it one step closer to death.

Sakuri - 15/15

Eléssar - 5/5

Plant - 12/15

'' Lets keep attacking to its limbs until it gets exhausted, then it will be easier to finish it off.'' he said while looking at Sakuri as he turns back to his location safely, they both need to be careful against a miniboss. Once again he started to run towards the plant, holding his sword tightly to make a strong attack. But he fails as the plant trips him with one of its limbs, catching Eléssar from his legs and lifting him up in the air. Eléssar tries to cut down the limb that was holding him but he coudlnt reach it.

Sakuri - 15/15

Eléssar - 5/5

Plant - 12/15

Sakuri nodded to the plan that was made up. "Sounds like plan" He said while watching what El+essar would do.

Suddenly the plant lifted him up in his leg, and he failed to cut the plants limb of, Sakuri guessed it was up to him to save the day.

But right when sakuri was about to cut it of, it just moved both his own "arm" away, and with that Eléssar also. Crap... I hope that he can hit it his time.. Sakuri said as he had no clue on how to react on this.

Sakuri - 15/15

Eléssar - 5/5

Plant - 12/15

After getting turned around by the plant, he was swinging his sword at all rotations to cut off its limb. He watched Sakuri as he tried to save him by trying to cut the limb but failed, he appreciated his help and tried to calm himself to land a successfull attack . And he managed to cut its limb with a critical hit, landing on the ground safely on his 2 legs and then returning to his teammates side safely. " Thanks for trying.. And sorry for getting caughted. I should be more careful." he says while trying to catch his breath

Sakuri - 15/15

Eléssar - 5/5

Plant - 10/15

Sakuri gave him a friendly bump in the back with a smile.

"Well, you're fine so whatever" he said as he returned his focus to the monster they were figting. This time he wouldn't miss his attack like he did last day, with this thought in his mind he charged towards the plant.

Even though his plan was simple and rather stupid, it seemed to work. He thrusted his rapier at the main part of the plant, causing 1 damage to it.

Sakuri - 15/15

Eléssar - 5/5

Plant - 9/15

He carefully watched Sakuri as he charged in for an attack and he was successfull. He was running right behind him to attack after him. As he jumped backwards after his attack, Eléssar immediately charged towards the monster and focused on one of its limps. Dealing a full crit and cutting another limb. He returned back to Sakuris side.

Sakuri - 15/15

Eléssar - 5/5

Plant - 6/15

Sakuri was happy with the result they had gotten from the last two attacks, in this rate, the plant would die soon he thought as he charegd at it, dodging it first hit.

But after the first one was dodged a second attack came straight after which Sakuri haden't put in calculations. It grabbed him by the leg and threw him away at a tree, causing 2 damage at him.

Sakuri - 13/15

Eléssar - 5/5

Plant - 6/15

Eléssar tried to cut its limb before it managed to catch and throw Sakuri but he couldnt reach in time, as he saw him standing up he knew that he was okay and he was able to continue on his attack. Runing towards the plan to cut down its last limb, he jumped and tried to land his hit but just like he did, he failed and got throwen away with a hit on mid air. Taking 2 damage aswell.

Sakuri - 13/15

Eléssar - 3/5

Plant - 6/15

Sakuri gets on his feets just to see Eléssar get throwed away.

"Be careful!" he yells out with a concerned voice. he then fills with rage, and anger for what the monster have caused them, and he were not going to let it end here. He charged at it, with the knowledge that it does two attack before it gives an opening.

The first hti come, which he sidestepped really easy, then the next one which he did the same. He then reached in to the plant body, which he struck with an big thrust causing crit damage.

Sakuri - 13/15

Eléssar - 3/5

Plant - 3/15