[PP-F1] The Arrival (Yuka, Yuko)

Yuko saw the sight of her young playful twin. "Ugh, scram gnat." She yelled at her troublesome sister. She then looked back seeing her sister follow her into the alleyway. She sighs as she pushes her sister away from herself. "Like I said before, SCRAM." She yelled again hoping that the twin would leave. Her twisted grin appearing on her face as if she had became evil suddenly.

"I'm not playing Yuka.. t-tag isn't something we should be doing in Aincrad," YukÅ sighed as she looked down at the ground with saddened eyes. Her little sister, she was so childish, even beyond what the brunette could comprehend with words. But then her reckless sibling would run off rather far, leaving her no choice but to chase after the "child". "Yuka.." the older twin sighed before taking off with a sprint in order to catch up to the blonde haired girl.

"Oh common Yuko!" She yelled before activating her sprint skill and running even faster then before as she looked down seeing a large log in the way of where she was running she tripped and fell onto the ground... "Ouch..." Yuka had said before rubbing her head and sitting up so she could stay focused and not get caught easily. She knew that soon enough her twin would catch up to her although she had the <> skill.

"I-I'm only running because I have to! N-Now if you would only stop running- oh!" she gasped when Yuka had tripped over a log and tumbled to the ground. "A-Are you... alright? I hope you didn't- g-get back here sis!" YukÅ panicked as she activated her <> skill as well and chased after her. And as the brunette had planned, she had caught up to the blonde girl and tapped her shoulder. "T-T-Tag!" she squeaked before blushing a crimson shade. "Now stay put.."

"I-Imouto! Are you alright? You look.. dreadfully in pain. H-Here.." YukÅ blushed as she picked up her reckless twin, hoisting her onto her back. "Let's sit up in that tree okay..? It's safe and cool.." the brunette smiled weakly as she struggled to climb up a tree, making it onto a low but not so low branch. "Doesn't it seem awesome up here? What a splendid view.." the older twin gasped as a soft smile graced her gentle face. Nature was something that she had adored dearly. She spent all of her days out in the garden's, doing whatever she might feel like doing.

"Yeah i guess it's cool.. Thanks for saving me.." Yuka had said as she swung her feet left and right on her tree branch smiling over a few horses that rushed by. She was glad that she was able to spend such an awesome time here, even if it had been a death game. "Yuko... Do you miss mom and dad?" She asked her sister as she looked over to her.

"No problem sis.. (I WILL BUY YOU PLANKTON XD) Anything for you.. You're all I have anyways.. I live to help you in any way I can," YukÅ smiled softly, expressing her great care for her sister. She would lay against the branch and stare into space with emotionless eyes. "Happiness is a lie.. Nothing seems real anymore.." the brunette would sigh on the inside, her heart shrinking from a flashback that took place long ago, a memory she never wanted to remember. It hurt so much.. And it did worse when Yuka had mentioned her parents. "Oh.. I miss them so dearly.. but we'll see them in heaven right? Unless we go to hell," the sapphire orbed girl smiled weakly.

She hears the small muttering noises of Yuko she was able to hear them a tiny bit; "Happiness is a lie.. Nothing seems real anymore.." she had heard her sister say Yuka narrows her eyes... "H-Happiness isn't a lie Yuko." She says in a kinder, softer voice wanting her sister to believe in happiness. She hears her then say; "Oh.. I miss them so dearly.. but we'll see them in heaven right? Unless we go to hell," as she sees her nod. "Well I guess we will, but I would rather see them in Heaven..." Yuka had said as she follows her sister's mind as she becomes calm and collected and not hyper, one of the few days she had ever tried to be calm.

]"If you say so... but for now I want to practice killing a boar.. would be alright with you Yuka? If we are ever going to get out of this death game.. we have to do something about it. Let's practice.. together.." YukÅ weakly smiled, her face nothing like it had been back then- when mother and father were still alive. Timing could change a person. Sometimes it could change a soul completely. It was as simple as that.

She smiled at Yuko as she jumped down and got into her inventory equipping her starting battle axe. "I'm ready sis!" She replied as she helped her sister climb down the tree, nodding to her as she looked over to her. She then looked in front of her a few boars walking around, most of them the same level; level 1. She grinned softly over to her sister as if telling her to go ahead and attack first.

"O-Okay! Let's not fight too much, that would crush our health down the drain... w-we don't need that happening," she sighed before flipping off the high up branch, landing on both feet as she then equipped her one-handed curved sword carefully, slowly sneaking up behind a boar, her eyes narrowing as she smirked. "I choose you.." YukÅ muttered as she raised her sword and attempted to strike her enemy, hoping that her first ever hit would be successful.

[1-5] Miss

[6-8] Hit

[9-10] Critical

RESULT: YukÅ grinned mercilessly as she charged at the boar and stabbed it twice mercilessly, starting to feel some sort of enjoyment from attacking these boars. Perhaps this will become her new hobby?

Yuka grinned at her sisters hit. And followed her movements to the nearest boar. Boar 1 and Boar 2 looking at them both as she nods to her sister. Her battle axe resting in her hand as she sprints forward at the boar. She had missed as Yuka snarled at the boar as if he had made her miss. The axe not having a drip of blood on it. She sighs as she runs back to her sister's side hoping that together the could overpower the boars.

[1-5] Miss

[6-8] Hit

[9-10] Critical

Yuka - 5/5

Yuko - 5/5

Boar 1 - 2/5 - Yuko's

Boar 2 - 5/5 - Yuka's

"Don't worry Yuka, you are strong.. stronger than anything!" YukÅ shouted, trying to give her younger twin some hope to continue fighting. Then the brunette narrowed her eyes seriously as she turned back to face her opponent. "What are you looking at ugly? Let's give you a better look," Yu chuckled strangely as she shouted and dodged the boars attempts to hit her, running in and swiping her blade at her enemy, hoping to do some damage. But to her dismay, the boar had dodged her attack, heightening her competition and anger in one.

Yuka felt like and Angel as she heard Yuko start to believe in her she nodded to her stronger sister and ended up dodging the boar's attacks and getting a bit of a twisted blade as she starts to yell; "Time to paint you red..." She had said as she sprinted forward. Her battle axe raising up as she ran forward. She had missed once again as she looked at the boar. She stood back with her sister. The boars looking at them with more twisted grins.

[1-5] Miss

[6-8] Hit

[9-10] Critical

Yuka - 5/5

Yuko - 5/5

Boar 1 - 2/5 - Yuko's

Boar 2 - 5/5 - Yuka's

Even though they had missed a lot, the fact about this didn't bring them down. They were going to stand their ground and practice all they could, because practice is the secret behind every successful warrior. In a death game.. there just isn't no backing away. You either fight, or die by the blade. YukÅ nodded and raised her blade, shouting out as she sprinted towards the boar, striking it critically, making sure it felt the hits.

Boar: 2/5

(don't we hit a critical of two only? 0-0)

She grinned over to her twin who had killed the boar as it had been up to her to hit her boar. Hopefully to make her first hit in the death game. Her axe in front of her as she charged forward. She missed for the third time in the row! She grunted as she went back to Yuko's side hoping that her twin might help her out with the kill.

[1-5] Miss -0

[6-8] Hit -1

[9] Critical -2

[10] Critical -3

Yuka - 5/5

Yuko - 5/5

Boar 1 - 0/5 - Dead (Yuko's)

Boar 2 - 5/5 - Yuka's

"I'll do this for you.. we'll kill this boar together," YukÅ smiled cheerfully, holding her sword up and watching silently as the tip glowed a purple-like color. "Now.. We'll be finishing this foe off.." the brunette trailed off. She sighed as she took off after the foe, managing to hit it. However, this was only a normal hit, and not a critical like most of the hits she had attempted to land.

Boar: 1/5

"I'll let you have the last hit okay? If you want it.."