[PP-F2] <<Earning A Living>>

YukÅ sighed as she walked around the floor two town, shaking her head as she looked at her col balance: 0. "Y-Yuka? What are we going to do.. at this rate we'll be the hobo's of Sword Art Online.. what are your ideas on making money? I-I really would do anything to gain some extra col. Oh my stomach is rumbling for that apple.. when did we even last eat..?" the brunette sighed gloomily as she buried her face into her locks anxiously, not knowing what to do. She was currently in her usual state of worry, or in this case panic.

Yuka looked over to Yuko; "I believe the last time I ate was when we had our last dinner at home our birthday cake..." Yuka had sighed as she sat in the small garden of flowers. "M-Maybe we could pick some food from the trees or better yet-- get jobs!" She smiled over to Yuko as she had thought of the jobs she could get-- it would be amazing to get a job even if it had been a death world she could get her first ever job! It would be amazing...

"No Yuka.. we need better paying jobs. Jobs that will get us enough money to start a living. How about we make this my job-finding day? I could at least get enough col to buy us a nice meal- unlike the apples we pick off of those orchard trees. But.. what job shall I get? Something that can create.." YukÅ trailed off as she walked around town calmly, peering into the windows of various shops she could spot around Aincrad: Floor 2.

"How about weapons Tsuin?" She asked her twin as she looked up at her and hoped that her sister would agree and not think she was a useless being. She smiled at her sister as she looked over at her and started to walk with her seeing many shops and opened stores. "If you made weapons, we wouldn't need to pay for weapons anymore! Maybe you could learn from a professional too!" She grinned; hoping to give her twin some ideas of what to do.

"That seems like a splendid idea.. but I'm not worth trying out such an amazing job.. don't you think? But that doesn't even matter now.. right? B-But how are we going to ask a professional? We need to find one! Any ideas?" YukÅ SMILED, for about the first time she had been in Aincrad. She was determined to get a job, so she could support Yuka in any way she could. Because her sister was very precious to her..

The twins walked into the shop, hand in hand as they nervously looked around the place. And as they had expected, someone had been there. "Welcome young adventurers? How are you fairing in Aincrad?" a friendly NPC chirped, her smile rather inviting, and her ocean blue eyes giving off a friendly air. She had carried these weird ingots in her hand for some reason... YukÅ blushed a crimson shade of red before stuttering and looking over at Yuka. "Y-Y-You t-tell.." the brunette gulped shyly.

"My twin here-- Yuko would like to learn how to craft weapons." Yuka shyly said after blushing the same shade of her sister as she looked up at the NPC. She had been glad that Yuko had been behind her, Yet Yuka had still been a bit afraid of the NPC she wanted to be a bit non shy then usual. She looks back over to Yuko as she walks beside her. "I am Yuka." She had introduces herself, nodding to Yuko telling her it would be okay to introduce herself.

YukÅ childishly shook her head as she hid behind Yuka before walking back out. "Y-Y-Y--Yuko..." was all the brunette would say before looking at her shoes awkwardly, not knowing how she should act in front of a total stranger. All of her life.. YukÅ had been locked in. The only person that she would socialize with was her twin sister, and none else. Unless it was really necessary to communicate with others.

"Oh common Yuko. Don't be shy..." Yuka said before dragging her forward before the stranger. "Oh hi there Yuko!" Says the stranger as she brings her palm forward. "Now's your time to get some friends Yuko!" Yuka said as she smiled at Yuko. Hoping that she would make her new tutor her best friend so she would have some friend of her own.

The brunette blushed a bright shade of red before stuttering and walking up to the NPC. "H-Hello s-stranger.. I-I was wondering if you could teach me the art of smithing.. I would gladly do anything in return. I am seeking the knowledge of a blacksmith. And it would be absolutely splendid if you could assist me in the art of smithing.. that would be most certainly splendid.." the brunette would nod shyly, before getting ahold of herself. Now strangely, her voice became more smooth and emotionless, yet she still ceased to make eye contact.

"Oh of course little Yuko, I would be happy if you had done such a thing!" The stranger had said as she had continued on and started to drag her over to the small anvil in the middle of the back room. She had then started to hit a piece of iron forming it into a anchor type shape as she then put it onto a stick, nailing it down with the hammer.

"Alright.. so what do I do first?" she had asked curiously as she would watch the professional blacksmith begin to hammer the piece of metal and then start to manipulate the shape, getting into other processes. "How queer.. I have always thought that such items were made through a different process. Melting metal and placing it into a plaster.. But then again that is way unrealistic don't you think? Unless that style of crafting is plausible then.. wow.." the brunette would blabber on before picking up a piece of black ore and studying it.

Yuka helped out her sister as she smiled at the peice of metal forming into it's shape. "Wow you're a curious little kid aren't you?" She blacksmith commented as she finished it yet, it was now Yuko's turn she gave the girl her hammer knowing that she might need it it had no special quality. "Oh, and please keep that." The blacksmith said, wanting to let the kid be able to craft if she was starting off a shop. She grinned at the two twins as they both attempted to craft something together, handing the hammer back and forth.

"Thank you very much for your kindness miss.. now I shall attempt a craft, however I'm not sure it will come out as I have desired it to look like.. F-First timers!" she exclaimed before hammering her slab of ore down, to at least a moderate level. Though the part where it had come to making the sword look flawless and non-dent like had been rather challenging. "Miss? May I ask how you make sure there are not any dents in your craftswork? I'm a little lost here.." YukÅ had sighed.

"I will be glad to help!" the smith had said as she walked over to Yuko squishing the hammer onto the iron piece by it's side, then doing it properly the last few times. Letting Yuko take the hammer at last as she hoped for Yuko to get a pretty good craft maybe even help her out more. Yuka in the background jumping up and down like some sort of maniac...

Rank 1: Starting rank and 2 Crafts a day

1=Epic fail          1 EXP (lose mats if crafting)

2-4=fails            1 EXP (lose mats if crafting)

5-7=bad Item     1 EXP (50% chance to salvage mat's in repeat quest)

8-9=Good Item   2 EXP

10=Uncommon Item 3 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)

11=Rare Item          5 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)

12= Perfect Item     8 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)

Rank 2: 20  total EXP and 3 Crafts a day

1=Epic fail 

2-3=fails

4-6=bad Item 

7-9=Good Item

10=Uncommon Item

11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

Rank 3:40  total EXP and 4 Crafts a day

1=Epic fail 

2-3=fails

4-5=bad Item 

6-8=Good Item

9-10=Uncommon Item

11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

Rank 4: 80  total EXP and 5 Crafts a day

1=Epic fail 

2-3=fails

3-4=bad Item 

5-8=Good Item

9-10=Uncommon Item

11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

Rank 5:160  total EXP and 6 Crafts a day

1=Epic fail 

2-3=fails

3-4=bad Item 

5-7=Good Item

8-9=Uncommon Item

10-11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

Rank 6:320  total EXP and 7 Crafts a day

1=Epic fail 

2=fails

3=bad Item 

4-7=Good Item

8-9=Uncommon Item

10-11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

Rank 7:640  total EXP and 8 Crafts a day

1=Epic fail 

2-3=bad Item 

4-7=Good Item

8-9=Uncommon Item

10-11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

Rank 8: 1280 total EXP and 9 Crafts a day

1=Epic fail 

2=bad Item 

3-6=Good Item

7-9=Uncommon Item

10-11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

Rank 9: 2560 total EXP and 10 Crafts a day

1=Epic fail 

2=bad Item 

3-6=Good Item

7-8=Uncommon Item

9-10=Rare Item

11-12= Perfect Item

Rank 10:(Master Rank): 5120 total EXP and 10 Crafts a day

1=Epic fail 

2-5=Good Item

6-7=Uncommon Item

8-10=Rare Item

11-12= Perfect Item

YukÅ furiously hammered away at the metal as she had hoped to get a basic craft that would do good. "Please be something good.. pleeeaaaseee be something good!" she would squeak, childishly creating the sword carefully, hoping that it would come out as a fairly nice craft, and not something that was rather embarrassing. But the SAO gods hated her, and she had crafted a dented sword. But at least it was not an epic fail.. that she was glad of.

"Here, try again honey!" The lady had said before giving her another piece of material named <>. The material now laying in Yuko's hands. Yuka still jumping up and down as the Lady had glared one of those 'KNOCK IT OFF' glares as Yuka began to sit down near her sister not wanting to be attempted to be a target to hit by either the hammer, or the lady.

YukÅ's eyes twitched at the blacksmith's disrupting noises as she hammered away at her piece of ore. "You sure are motivated miss.." the brunette quietly laughed before raising a brow and picking up a chunk of metal from the big bucket o' mats. "Let's see what I'll craft this time.." she gulped as she began to hammer away at the ore, gradually shaping it.