[PP-F2] <<Earning A Living>>

"Now, now children! I shall demonstrate ze art of designing swords! It requires a creative mind, and some inspiration! Watch closely as I craft a sword to your likings.." the NPC blacksmith grinned. "Well, I'm glad you asked. I want a sword.. with purple in it.. Sapphire if stated specifically.." the brunette whispered as she saw the lady start to dig into a box of gems that were specially sorted out.

"Ah right! She also much understand how to create various weapons, and armor as well! And fear not! I am here to teach all!" the NPC winked before studying the sketch closely. "So we are looking into black ore no? I have some in stock.." she would smile as she quickly brought out some black ore and steel, and beginning to craft away at the battle axe, making the two listen and look closely. "This does seem somewhat confusing however.." YukÅ sighed.

"O-Oh I see.. thank you.." I think that I am capable of doing the rest.. Let's see how this axe will turn out Yuka," the doubtful brunette would smile a bit gloomily as she looked over at her twin sister, before beginning to shine and glaze the battle axe, and using another ready made sword to sharpen the points of the newly crafted battle axe. She would only hope this craft would be a successful one. Yuko then grinned as she admired the masterpiece she had created, and gently handed it over to Yuka.

[OOC]

[OOC- It can't be enchanted...]

She looked over at the item, not enchanted.. "Well looks like you have created your first Item; but to truly be a smith you need to make both a peice of armor and a sword to be completely a true smith." The blacksmith grins as she watches Yuko pick up the hammer and start to hammer away at more iron.

"Yes ma'am.." YukÅ nodded sternly before digging into a box of gold and steel, picking up some moderate amounts that she would craft with. The brunette bit her lip deeply in thought, as she then hammered the gold down, and then hammered away at strips of black metal. She would then place it over the armor to make designs on it. She took out some paint, and made strange patterns on the shield before letting it dry out. But to her dismay it wasn't a good quality. She growled in a hostile manner before taking her hammer and furiously denting the armor as she snarled before she had gasped and looked at the floor, not bothering to say another word. Yuka had known.. of YukÅ's problems with anger.

"Alright. I sincerely apologize for the random outburst.." YukÅ sighed before she tossed the items into the disposal bin, and attempted to craft another set of armor, repeating the same steps furiously. "Work... would ya'?" the teen mentally sighed before facepalming and sliding her hand down her face with a groan.

"I'll never give up.. I'll keep on trying. I'll never fall to defeat. I'll surprise my wits, I can do so much more!" YukÅ panicked in her mind as she furiously hammered away at a new set of materials, melting the items to add designs and then she would glaze the armor in shining spray. Please work.. she only hoped that it would work.

She sees it becomes a bad item, yet she knows that Yuko could try to salvage the item to make it better. "Salvage, Salvage!" She squeaked as she ran around the room a bit hyperly then sat down next to her sister and the anvil, smiling over to her sister as she had done so, awaiting for what she would do next, watching it as if it was a movie of sorts.

"Salvage my a.." YukÅ muttered under her breath as she took the items used to craft and reformed it, before she began to tamper the undefined object into a shield, not bothering to design it once more. She would re-glaze the shield and set it aside to dry for a few. Please work.. please work! She had had enough tolerance to failing.. and she wasn't proud of that word either.

"Oh Yuko, It looks good!" Yuka said as she looked at the chest plated armor and smiled the owner giving them a thumbs up. "So, I guess you two are on your way to make the shop huh?" She said a she smiled at Yuko. "Good job little blacksmith, I promise to check out your shop sometime near to the future." She smiled at them as Yuka hugged her twin sister who had now really had the profession of a blacksmith.

"Words can not express my gratitude for your utmost kindness.. However I do not know how I can repay you at the moment. Farewell, and I do hope to see you again sometime soon," YukÅ quietly yet sternly said as she would bow in respect, smiling as she then opened her skills list- Blacksmith highlighted as one of the ten. Rank.. 1. It was just the start of their new life.

<>