(PP-F1) Helping a Friend

The Houzi village is as easy going as always as I walked across the plaza. The water fountain in the middle of the plaza was flowing like river. I stopped beside it and leaned over to see my reflection copy me.

Guess I need a hair cut again. I said to myself as I had to brush my bangs away from my eyes.

She pulls my arm and I noticed that we were heading to the forest, I smiled and let her continue. On the way there I had a question that was really bugging me.

Hey uh... I never did catch your name... Would you mind telling me? I asked with a smile.

Seeing this ridiculously dense fog that suddenly rolled in and a shadow formed within it. I stood in front of Cicilia and had my main hand gripped my sword.

State your name and business! I called out, but I got no answer from it. I kept my hand on Cicilia to make sure we don't get seperated.

Kehehehehe...I can offer you boy, and the small one peaking out from behind you a familiar of your very own to keep for it's well being. But with one beast comes with a price my dear boy...Kehehehe... The lady cackled.

Cici didn't like her. She tried to hide, more, behind Night but couldn't, afraid she might dislocate his shoulder in the process.

"Fat chance of that happening! I'm not paying any price, and neither is Cicilia!" I exclaimed with my grip tighter on my sword. Although something doesn't sit right, there's something about this that really creeps me out. I can feel the urge of just taking Cicilia and run in some random direction, but i refrained from doing that.