(PP-F1) Helping a Friend

Seeing my attack had no effect, i knew that simply attacking won't work either. I grabbed Cicilia's hand and dashed to the side as the lady zips past us. How did it just not faze her? I wondered as i kept my eyes on her. and made sure Cicilia is near me at least.

The woman stands in the shadows of the fog, chuckling to herself. Her chuckle soon became more vibrant and pitched.

Why did it not faze me you ask? Such a simple question for a simple-minded boy. She rushed back at Night, appearing right behind him. It's simple....I'm the spirit of this forest young man. The woman whispered into Night's ear then quickly went away as fast as he could turn around.

I was surprised on how fast she was, but now i know what she is. After calming myself down, i started to recall what she said earlier. I cursed my arrogance for not listening all the way.

"You said something of a price, mind me asking what it is?" I asked still gripping my sword but I'm not offensive this time.

The spirit took the sword and presented him and Cici with a light pink dragon with small wings.

You may name it what you wish. But you have to decide who keeps it. The woman said, taking the sword and floating away.

She's cute...what should we name her? If it is a her.... Cici asked, cuddling the pink dragon.

• 1 year later...