[PP F1] New Beginnings (Shaula)

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shaula had been wandering the forest for a while, exploring new areas when she noticed someone walking along a path. She hides behind a tree wondering if she should greet the player or not. She peaked around the tree to see if he was a PKer. Seeing that he wasn't she walks out from behind the tree. "Hiya, I'm Shaula! Nice to meet you!" She sticks her hand out waiting for his response.

Akira typically wouldn't help out just a random stranger, but this person just felt different like she wasn't like all the other players who only care for themselves. This made him happy inside a feeling he rarely ever got now and a feeling he can't remember he's had last. After thinking a bit I was just gonna level a bit, or maybe do some collecting, what about you? he responds.

She looks at where his finger was pointing and opened her invintory, equipping her sword and cloak. She put her hood on and unsheathed her sword, looking back in the direction he had pointed in. "Well what are we waiting for? I don't know this area very well, so can you lead the way? I mean, if your ready to go."

She sees him stop and grips her sword and holds it in a defensive position. She looks around searching for anything unusual. Finding nothing she relaxes a little though still alert and ready to pounce. "What did it sound like" She asks hoping to hear it aswell, it was hard to distinguish sounds in a forest.

She follows Akira through the dense brush on the forest floor checking behind her to make sure there wasn't anything following them. They were traveling farther and farther into the forest, farther and farther into an area she wasn't used to. "Do you have any way to track the monsters or are we just guessing?"

Relieved by this she relaxes herself and begins to look around for any monsters nearby. She activates her tracking ability, scanning the ground for recent tracks. "Hey, I found something. Looks like a pretty good sized beast from the tracks, though what it is I don't know. She begins following the tracks in there general direction.

She paused when he had said this. She hadn't really considered that they may not be able to handle it and she didn't want to drag him into anything he didn't want to. She turns around and looks at him and smiles. "I wont drag you into anything you don't want to participate in, so it's up to you if we follow." She stares at him, awaiting his response.

She sees his reluctance in his face, but continues onward determined that they could take whatever is creating the tracks. After following the tracks for a while she darts into the brush. She had found the creature making the tracks was a Wolf. She slashes at the wolf hoping to hit it's neck, but misses and jumps back beside Akira. "Your turn!"

Shaula 13/13

Akira 7/7

Wolf 7/7