[PP F1] New Beginnings (Shaula)

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She halts the advance as they reach the edge of the clearing. "Peppermint leaves are commonly used in herbal teas to give it a rich minty flavor." She crouches down and plucks the leaves off of a few of the plants. "This is what I had come to forage for before I ran into you. Not that I regret our encounter. I don't mean that I regret helping you or anything." She was being weird again and took a deep breath mumbling to herself to focus. "Anyways, thanks for the help!"

She smiles awkwardly at him as he crouches down to help her. "Thanks for the help. This and the wolf back there. I appreciate the help." She decided not to talk for a while and pick some more leaves. She hoped Akira didn't think she was weird or something and scare him off. She needed all the help she could get in this death game.

She releases his hand and looks around the clearing deep in thought. She turns to look at him and stares for a moment, still thinking. She holds the blank stare until she finally, "I... have no idea what to do next." She begins looking around holding her hand under her chin. She slowly turns back to Akira and gazes with a blank emotionless stare. "You have anything you wanna do?"

She sighs realizing she was entrusted with deciding what to do. She didn't really like to be the one to decide things, but she wasn't gonna let him down. She turns back to him and stares into his eyes smiling and blushing a light pink. "W-wWe could always... climb a tree together and sit u-up on the branches... to find a way out. She hoped to get out to expiriment with the herbs she had gotten.

She lets go of his arm and grabs on to the tree branch for support trying to act like nothing happened. "Ye-Yeah, it sure has." When she realized she was blushing a deep crimson, she takes a deep breath trying to get a hold of herself. "I-I think I see the exit, over there!" She points to where she was talking about.

She looks back at him shocked by his statement and afraid she was scaring off a potential friend. "N-No, it's not that at all! I was just... i mean we just met and all... I didn't wanna seem wierd or anything and scare off a potential friend! She looks down at the forest floor below and blushes a deep shade of red. "It's stupid, I know."