SP-F6 (Quest) What better fighter than I?

You seem pretty strong said the cloaked man to me Fancy a duel sir he asked me kindly.

A duel request popped in front of me and i thought about it for a moment or so. I hit the accept button and stood up about ten feet from him. Suddenly a skull popped up in front of me meaning this duel, would be to the death.

Hey! whats the big idea man! i yelled at him

He pulled of his hood and revealed his face. The black hair. The purple eyes....wait a moment. His right eye was red and scarred. He was as tall as i am...face shaped like my own. No this couldnt be.

What are you trying to pull you villain!? i shouted in confusion

Whats the matter young Ryu? Cant bare to face your own demons? he said cracking a smile, a very evil smile.

This was the legendary Gemini, a monster...or person...not so sure anymore, who copies his opponents, Looks and Skills. It would take much more than a few swings of a sword and a witty comment to beat.

The duel counter dropped to 0 and it began. I drew Ragnarok from my side and he drew his imitation Ragnarok from his side. This wasnt going to be easy considering what Ragnarok was capable of doing. I looked at him and couldnt help but think "what'll happen if i die here?"

I shook the thoughts from my head and slowly breathed in and out. I pointed my sword at him and spoke calmly.

You may be me....but dont expect me to go easy on myself i said almost confusing myself as i spoke.

I pulled my sword around and charged my skill up. waiting for the precise time to unleash my fury. The duel was about to finally begin and i was confident in winning but, only time would tell. And skill....maybe a bit of luck, but still this was going to be, my greatest challenge yet.

(Battle Die 7, successful hit) 3 damage

I spun in at him and ripped into his avatar with a nice first strike.

You're going to have to do better than that. i said, getting only slightly cocky

HP

Ryu 31/31

Gemini 28/31

He smiled again. What was with that smile, i wondered. He looked like he was enjoying this battle.

Prepare yourself Ryu, your nightmares are finally about to come true HAHA!! he shouted in a crazy voice and swung the sword my way.

Battle die 6 Gemini hit success)

He landed a nice cut across my arm and i flinched hoping this was the brute of his force because i dont know what all he can still do.

HP

Ryu 28/31

Gemini 28/31

I didnt like this going back and worth striking at each other but this was how it was going to have to be. I looked at him and rushed at him full on attempting to do what i could to strike him more often than he could me.

Battle Die 7 success)

I rammed my sword into Geminis chest and quickly pulled out and rammed my shoulder into his chest pushing him back.

You wont beat me...not today...not every i said to him

HP

Ryu 28/31

Gemini 25/31

Again he looked at me and smiled evilly.

Oh Ryu...so young and yet so stupid, you have no idea what you are in for he said with that grin on his face, then he charged again sword poised and ready to strike.

Result 5 Gemini miss)

I blocked his sword strike, it was almost as if he wanted me to believe i was going win this fight. I pushed him away and readied myself for my next attack

HP

Ryu 28/31

Gemini 25/31

I watched him move. It was so quick, so clean, just like myself. What was i doing, i shook the thoughts from my head again and charged another skill, poised and ready to strike, i unleashed it in his direction.

Rresult 7, Ryu Successful hit)

I cut down the length of his body, of my body. He was getting inside my head. He was the Ryu i no longer wanted to be and one i would never go back to.

My demons no longer haunt me...but by gods....ill be the demons that haunt you i said with a tense tone in my voice

HP

Ryu 28/31

Gemini 22/31

I could tell at this point that Gemini wasnt very happy with the outcome so far because his smile faded into a very angry look. He was getting red in the face from anger and i could almost hear the steam come from his ears.

Ryu...you have no idea...how long ive waited...to hunt you down...and KILL YOU!! he said charging straight towards me with his sword out and ready to pierce my chest.

Battle die 8 Gemini Hits)

The blade did as he wanted and it rammed into my chest. It was hard knowing this would possibly be my death bed but i wasnt ready to give in. He ripped the blade from my chest and smirked.

HP

Ryu 25/31

Gemini 22/31

I wasnt sure what hurt more, my pride, or my sanity. He was copying me blow for blow, strike for strike. At this rate it would come down to the end of my line or his. I looked to him and smirked back at him and brought my blade around, aimed at his head.

Result, crit fail)

It was as if i wasnt even aiming at him anymore. He felt the breeze on that blow and that was about it.

Not so tough are you now big guy? he asked sarcastically

HP

Ryu 25/31

Gemini 22/31

There was no escaping fate but this is not where i wanted to die. There was only a few more choices left and i had to land every hit if i tried to pull off this skill properly. He smiled at me showing all of his teeth.

How wondrous is this mind of yours...you want to out smart me but you know you cant...can you? he asked creepily then brought his sword around aimed at my face

I was able to "Nero" under his blade and as i did, i flipped backwards into a pose ready to begin the next skill.

HP

Ryu 25/31

Gemini 22/31

There i stood waiting for the correct moment to strike. My blade lit up purple and i unleashed an attack that i have only tried one other time before but maybe this time it would work just the same.

Result 5 Ryu misses)

He was able to dodge my attack just as easily as i did his. I was growing very tired of this game going on and on like this.

HP

Ryu 25/31

Gemini 22/31

With his new found success the doppelganger began to charge his purple strike and he unleashed it aiming for it to knock me back. This was going to only get harder if we kept going back and forth like this.

Result 7 Gemini hits)

He grazed my face and i was NOT happy about it.

Feels like your luck has just run out young Ryu he said smiling again

HP

Ryu 22/31

Gemini 22/31

This clearly was not going the way i had planned it to go, and there was only one other way to win, but doing so would use the special skill and i couldnt risk is this early...or could i? i charged up my next attack hoping my luck would soon turn around.

Battle die 10, Ryu hits) (Special skill activated) (Uses left 7) (Damage total 12)

I teleported using my shadow step skill, striking him quickly. Teleporting in front of him for another attack, then once more to his back side unleashing the last blow.

I hope you realized...Im not as weak as you make me out to be i said to him with a little strength in my voice

HP

Ryu 22/31

Gemini 10/31

The copy snickered loudly and almost began laughing hysterically

You truly are a fool arent you? he asked sarcastically I dont need to think you are weak, because i already know...you realize...I AM you..i know everything about you...and now its time i showed you how your body can really be used!!

He charged his skill and just by looking at him...i knew this couldnt be good any longer.

Result 3 Gemini fail) (special skill activated) (total uses left 7) (total damage 0)

I blocked the first strike with easy and knew exactly what he was attempting. I turned around just in time to block the second one. As the third one came i jumped over the strike and Geminis head rolling into safety.

HP

Ryu 22/31

Gemini 10/31

I never thought you of all enemies could be so foolish and believe you could pull of my most famous of moves. The effort was there, but there is no way you could handle such skill, and im about to show you what happens when you mess with the one and only Black Shroud I said aiming my sword at him, him, hoping i wouldnt regret showing my confidence and have it fail me in the end

Result 5 Ryu fails)

I swung my sword and collided with his as he blocked my attack.

Dont think youve won just yet he said

HP

Ryu 22/31

Gemini 10/31

He pulled back his sword believing wasnt capable of dodging at such a close range, but he struck anyway with a green charged sword, he knew how to fight me, but using my own skill until i was completely worn out...and he was right to do so

Result 1 Gemini fail)

His sword wizzed by my head as i stood there confident that he wasnt going to be much of a threat anymore.

HP

Ryu 22/31

Gemini 10/31