SP-F6 (Quest) What better fighter than I?

I wasnt about to give up this fight it was moat one sided at this point. I snickered at him as i pulled Ragnarok back unto a ready stance.

Prepare yourself i said Because death never looked so close

I lashed out at him but i missed his body heck, i missed every part of him. But it didnt stir me

Battle die 2 Ryu fail)

HP

Ryu 22/31

Gemini 10/31

He laughed at me. He couldnt help it, i was making a fool of myself and even i knew it.

you want to see what death looks like? he asked evilly Cause im about to show you!

He lashed out at me, also missing every part of my body. He was getting tired an i could tell now

Battle die 2 Gemini fail)

HP

Ryu 22/31

Gemini 10/31

Both of us becoming equally tired we clashed swords a few more times and eventually pushed of of each other.

I will not lose to you, not here, not ever i said to him

Well dear Ryu, thats going to be and issue, for i wont lose to the likes of you he said with a smirk

HP

Ryu 22/31

Gemini 10/31

He was still going strong but there was no way either of us would budge until the other dropped dead. He lifted his sword above his head and brought it down straight at me

Battle die 8 Gemini hit)

He cut me, straight through my chest. It started to burn a bit but remembering it was all in my head, i kept my cool as i prepared my next attack

HP

Ryu 19/31

Gemini 10/31

I didnt like this one bit, he was now starting to get under my skin. This was the last straw, no more mister nice assassin. I tightened my grip around Ragnaroks handle and i charged full speed at Gemini.

Battle die 3 Ryu fail)

He jumped straight over me and i almost collided with the benches nearby.

HP

Ryu 19/31

Gemini 10/31

He laughed at how weak i was, he laughed at my mistakes. All he ever talked about was killing me and taking my place. I wouldnt let that happen but, the next thing i knew...he was advancing towards me, very quickly.

Battle die 9 Gemini crit

He stabbed me. I couldnt believe it, he stabbed me again. Was this really going to where i perished?...i began to question my abilities

HP

Ryu 15/31

Gemini 10/31

He finally began to annoy me my anger was peaked and i finally caved in. The emotions fueled me and my next attack was full of strength that it felt like my muscles would explode from the tension i held in them

Ryu fail: Result 1)

I spun out almost tossing my sword across the area. I collapsed onto my knees just about ready to give in.

HP

Ryu 15/31

Gemini 10/31

I heard him approach my body and i could feel the sword touch my shoulder and neck, it was cold...and sharp...so very sharp.

Sorry kid...end of the line he said pulling back the sword and pushing it towards me.

Gemini fail: Result 1

His sword slipped from his hand accidentally and now was my chance

HP

Ryu 15/31

Gemini 10/31

I raced towards him, hoping i could finally finish this off. I was getting tired of looking at the disgusting face i thought i had gotten rid of months ago but would now haunt me until i finally freed myself here.

Ryu Success: Result 8) (Special skill activated) (total uses left 4) (total damage 9)

I used the shadow step but instead of slashing this time i stabbed him three quick times, twice in the chest abd once in the back teleporting between each one.

HP

Ryu 15/31

Gemini 1/31

He looked at me, completely stunned. His jaw may as well have touched the floor. He didnt day anything but he knew he wanted to continue the fight. He picked up his sword and gave another stab at me.

Gemini hit: Result 7

His blade entered my chest again and i wasnt so shocked this time. He no longer was a threat. He pulled the sword back put and looked at me with his evil smile.

Things have not gone, quite as planned but...lets see of you can really get me this time hehe he said with a laugh

HP

Ryu 12/31

Gemini 1/31

He wasnt about to let me get away, not that easily. He charged at me yet again activating yet another sword skill this time, turning the blade blue for a slashing skill. His target...my face.

Result 6 Gemini hits)

He never hit my face but he did hit dead center chest. This knocked me back and threw my balance for a bit. Once i recovered i knew it was do or die time.

HP

Ryu 9/31

Gemini 1/31

I was down to my last few health points starting to breach the orange zone. I dont want to die her, i just can die her. I remembered my mother...and my sister. I had to return to them, and in order to do that...i would have to fight my demons. And win!

Result 5 Ryu fail)

Today wasnt that day. I readied myself for another attack

HP

Ryu 9/31

Gemini 1/31

I may as well lay down and die at this rate. My health was dropping fast and i could get a hit in him. I was doomed from the start. I was glad i lasted as long as i did and made the friends i had. Too bad i would get to say good bye to any of them. Tears began to roll down my face as i gripped my sword tighter.

Battle die 10 Ryu crit)

Suddenly it dawned on me. Memories of my friends telling to get up, to never back down, to never be afraid. Telling me You will survive! Suddenly my strength returned to me and i smiled.

Yes guys, I will survive i said aloud to myself

Gemini...this ends HERE!! i scream as i ran at him. My sword lite up a very bright silver. As i brought the sword around memories o my friends flashed in my head and as my sword cut straight through the torso of Gemini, i knew then and there, life was going to change, for the better.

No! How can this be! You werent supposed to win! Nooo!!! he screamed before exploding into crystal shards.

I sheathed my sword as the words Victory flashed on my screen. I pulled out a heal crystal and it did its thing. I smiled and felt a weight lift from my shoulders. In the end i knew, we would all beat this game together!

Sword Art Online...Slay...Scavenge...Survive

-Complete-

• 2 weeks later...