[PP-F1]Field Exploration (Maker)(Complete)

Shaula was sitting on a bench waiting for Maker to show up. Today they were gonna go level up in the fields. She knew he would be interested. She stands equipping her sword and stabbing it into the ground and sat down, her back resting on the sword. She closes her eyes and listens to the peaceful sounds of the virtual world.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

She smiles at him and stands, pulling her sword out of the ground and sheathing it on her back. "Yup, if you don't mind. She was pumped and ready to take out some prey. "The fields are home to some boars, we could start there. She points to the direction of the fields and looks back at him awaiting his answer.

"Hmm, Boars Level 3, 11 HP, your sword would be perfect, my sword would probably kill them in 2 hits. I would need something more...challenging there are some alpha boars which are level 5, about mmm I would say 20 HP... that would be perfect for me, you could start with the regular boars and I could attack the alpha's, if that's okay with you?" The Maker asks trying not to be rude

She was taken back by this. Did he think she was weak or useless and can't take out a simple alpha boar? She snapped out of her daze and responded. "Maybe we should tag-team and fight the alpha boars together? It would be safer that way. She stares at him, half expecting him to decline the offer.

He knew Shaula was thinking he thought she was weak. "Hmm, tag team an alpha boar... Sure, and I don't think you are weak or useless, you're my friend my best friend, I was the weak one at school, remember when Jack came and bullied me and I was to scared to do anything, YOU gave him a black eye, YOU gave him a bloody nose, not ME."

She remembered it well because it was the first time she had really done anything of the sorts outside of a videogame. "Lets go then! there aren't any alpha boar over here!" She scans the fields searching for the enemy without much luck. "I don't know the spawn location, so you lead the way.

The Maker gets off the bench and takes his <> out of the ground and puts it up in the air and when he does, a lightning bolt shoots down to his sword and his sword starts crackling then he puts his sword in his other hand, takes Shaula's hand, and starts running to the spawn of the Alpha Boars.

She watches in amazement as a lightning bolt strikes the uplifted sword named Lightning Pulse. She feels someone grab onto her hand and starts to run so she does aswell. They run through the fields scanning the vast openness of the fields in hopes of finding the reclusive beasts when she spots 2 in the distance. 'Hey there's some!" She tightens her grip and sprints full speed at the unknowing boars.

She gets up dusting herself off and looks at the boars, realizing what he said was indeed correct. "Lets search somewhere else in the field before they see us." She begins scanning the surrounding area to find the alpha boars. She begins to walk off in the opposite direction of the king and queen boars and calls back to Maker."Come on, I'd rather not die here."

The Maker catches up to Shaula and starts walking side by side, even though he still has a crush on her, he is waiting to ask her out again since yesterday didn't go so well. "So, about yesterday before I packed everything up and left you know." The Maker said trying to clear things up.

She cringed at the mention of yesterday, but tried not to show it. She knew it probably wasn't what he was wanting. "Yes, what about yesterday? The picnic really was good and I had fun, if that's what you were wondering." She wasn't sure if he thought she lied about yesterday. They continue walking in the field.

She immediately turns her head away and blushes a dark crimson. "Um... Th-Thanks, I think." She wasn't sure what he meant by that so she kept walking through the field. "D-Do you have any idea where the boars spawn? She tried to change the subject, unsure what he might say if he continues.

Immediately seeing what she had just done she pulls her sword out of his back and sheaths it. Her curser suddenly changes from it's normal green to a sort of orange-yellow, her first infraction. "I-I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me I just-" She reaches her hand out to help him up.

She looks up and sees Maker staring right back at her and blushes a light red color. She is unable to think straight and she stands there frozen staring into his eyes. She knows she came here to hunt boars, but It hadn't been so successful. She felt like she was frozen in time, unable to do anything else.