[PP-F1]Field Exploration (Maker)(Complete)

Shaula suddenly snaps out of her daze and pulls away from him and pushing some hair out of her face. "Yo-You don't m-mean that. Anyways, we need to find the boars." She starts in the direction he pointed at earlier hoping the boars were still there. She remembered why the hade come here and tried to focus on that and started to sprint. "Come on, if we hurry maybe we can catch them!"

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Shaula saw him strike the boar with an impressive attack taking a good chunk out of it's hp. She hoped to get a good hit too. Pulling her sword by her side she darts at the beast, aiming for it's neck. She stumbles and her sword slides right past the boar. She regains her balance and jumps back beside Maker.

Maker 13/13

Shaula 13/13

Alpha Boar 8/11 (stunned 2/2)

The Maker is encouraged that he could teach Shaula some techniques on fighting and gets distracted by her beautiful hair but remember about the stunned boar that took 6 damage and is now at 2 damage and rushes towards the boar and hits it with a critical hit killing it with 3 hit points. "Want to lay down and look at the clouds?"

Shaula was amazed at the power unleashed by the sword Lightning Pulse. Realizing Maker had asked her a question she quickly replied. "Couldn't hurt, I guess." She lays down beside Maker and looks up into thhe vast digital sky filled with light fluffy clouds. "Ooh, I see a bunny! over there see!?" She points at the cloud and looks over at Maker. "Your turn."

The Maker looks around and sees two swords with a heart around it and points to that cloud. "I see two best friends who realize they like each other and then fall in love but don't tell each other because they are scared that the other one would hate them if they told each other. That's what I see."

Shaula turns and looks at him, not really sure what to say. "All of that f-from one cloud, huh?" She turns back and looks at the cloud again deep in thought. After laying in silence for what seemed like forever she looks back at him. "I guess it could be true, but only one way to find out. She stares into his eyes and blushes a light pink.

She blushes a darker red and she turns and looks back into the sky. "Um... No-Nothing just forget I ever said anything!" After another long pause she looks back to him. "You do like me right? Then you wont hate me for doing this." She reaches her hand behind his head and pulls him in and kisses him.

She finally pulls out of the kiss and smiles with her cheeks shining a light pink. She immediately puts her hands over her face and squeals. I-I'm sorry, I-I didn't mean to- I mean I was just... Sorry!" She sits up and looks out across the field "I-I don't know what happened, I just... Sorry for that."

The Maker sighs. "Well, there goes me asking you out again but, at least it was fun while it lasted, you know. All that kissing and all." The Maker says as he looks up at the clouds and forms them into the words "Will you go out with me?" "Hey Shaula, look up there at those clouds, what do they say?" The Maker asks

She looks up at the direction he was pointing and was surprised at what she saw. The clouds had very loosely spelled a word that could answer his question. She blinks and looked again and there was no mistaking it. She turns back to Maker and says jokingly, "They say, hi I'm a cloud and I'm fluffy!" She giggles at the joke knowing that's not what he was asking.

When she had looked back at Maker she saw a rose in his hand and blushed her bright red color. She looks back at the clouds and again there was still no mistaking it, though it was a little deformed now. She turns back to him, looking first to the rose, then to his eyes. She pauses and holds the gaze for a long time contemplating her answer then responds. "Yes!"

Shaula took the outstretched hand, standing and dusting herself off. She looked at Maker and smiled then turned and stared into the field deep in thought. "So, I guess it's official then. Then this trip wasn't an absolute waste of time, though we didn't really take down many boars..." She smiled at what the future may hold.

She feels him kiss her forehead and wraps her arms around him, hugging him briefly before letting go. "See you later, I'm heading back to the guild with everyone else. She opens her inventory and pulls out her teleportation crystal and activating it. She waves as she is taken to her next great adventure.