[PP-F4] Feeding the Enemy (Grim & Ruri)

Grim entered the fourth floor once again, he wanted to get himself another capanion. As Blood Wing died saving him and Ruri from those Dire Wolf Pack, which Grim killed off. As he enters the town he goes and sits down, he looks at the photo again of the wolf he wanted. The brilliant white fur, and well as moonlite blue eyes, this was a exellent familiar to have, as Grim opens up his message tab and sends Ruri a message saying that he was going on another familiar quest. Grim then clicks send as he lays back and lets the cold winter air hit his face, his Grim Reapaer set was on, his <>, his <> and his <>, all of which he loved to have together. As he waits for Ruri to show up, he takes a look at the photo once more, Grim smiled as he puts the photo in the pocket in the inside of his coat.

7bb5380466cff2af5d42d19d1f22394e1283669350_full.gif

[OOC-Equiped items]

<>

+1 Loot Die, +2 Hiding

<>

+2 Accuracy/combat die

<>

+1 Damage, Natural Critical (Natural Dice roll of 9 or 10/Paralyze:2 turns/posts)

She saw the message pop up as she crushed a teleport crystal and had yelled, "TELEPORT FLOOR 4!" A she had teleported seeing Grim had made her happy for once. As she got there she activated her <> Skill a white light moving with her for the few steps she took out of the teleport gate, it then vanishing as she sees Grim out of her blue lapis eyes. She smiled as she walked over to him. "How are you Grim?" She asks her friend that had called her 'sissy' for the longest of times as she smiled over to him.

Grim looks to see Ruri standing there, he turns and beigns to speak, "Hello Ruri, well im good, so shall we begin?' I say as I turn toward the gates of the town, the cold air, making my hair dance, I begin to check my gear as im walking. Everything is in order.

[OOC- Equiped Gear]

<> +1 damage, Paralyze 2 turns.posts

<> +2 Accuracy

<> +1 Loot die, +2 Hidind

She turned her head to face Grim and nodded slightly, taking the lead eager to finish the quest, Kanya appearing and following the group close behind knowing that she would be key to finish the quest. Kanya sprinting up to Ruri as she took the lead from her. Ruri grinned and thought of how cool it might be to have a little race with Kanya as she sprinted after the rather fast wolf. Kanya's dark fur blowing in the wind at the speed she was running at.

Grim seeing them both pick up the pace, he too does, when they all reach the forest line. Grim then activates his <> skill, as he jumps into the tree tops, ho looks down at them both. Grim taking the high ground in order to ge tahead of them, aqnd scout ahead. As Grim spot her, the same gypsy that gave him the berries to obtain Blood Wing. Grim lands in front of the gypsy, as his quest icon appeared, and he quickly clicked accept.

Grim looks up as he listens to her talk, "Ahh you again, I warned you not to fail, and now you have returned to me once again." "What is it you seek this time?" Grim looks at her and quickly speaks, "I request for the information of a silver wolf, the mother of Kanya here." Grim looks behind him and sees Kanya and Ruri catching up to him. As he turned around and heard the gypsy speak, "Very well, take this bag of meat, feed her it and go to the shrine at the center of the forest, your friends familiar should spring her out of hiding." Grim sees her then disapear into the forest, Grim turns to them, "Kayna, take us there please." Grim asks.

Kanya nodded for a moment, taking the lead of the pack as she ran ahead her fur rushing about in the wind as she ran, seeing a strike of woods she knew about she grinned for a moment, looking forward at it allowing Ruri to keep up with her. Ruri seeing a strike of silverness move for a second. "Keep Guard." Ruri said a bit silently as she looked ahead seeing another strike of fur move as she hoped it wasn't enemies unfortunately they were enemies.

Grim was ready for the enemy wolfs, as they meant nothing to him, all he cared for was his white wolf. As he draws his blade out, his howled through the trees, echoing aroung him, as this made the enemy wolfs turn as face them. Grim and his group then began the battle. Grim dashes at the first of the three wolfs he sees, making his sword dance in the wind as he swings it. And it hits a tree trunk instead, as Grim pulled his sword out, and jumps back, his temper not flaring at all, as he was too compsed for that, he looks at Ruri and Kanya, "Switch now, one of you attack." He beckons them.

Grims HP: 41/41

-Combat Die-

[2+2=4; Miss]

[1-6] Miss

[7-8] Hit 1 points of damage

[9]Critical 2 points of damage

[10] Critical 3 points of damage

Wolf 1: 7/7

Wolf 2: 7/7

Wolf 3: 7/7

[special effects]

+2 to Combat Die: <>