[PP-F4]Fun in the Snow (Yuko)

YukÅ fidgeted as she gritted her teeth at how cold the weather was outside. She didn't even have enough money to buy herself a decent sweater. Let alone her supper was boar meat everyday.. But that didn't matter, she couldn't always keep a glum attitude.. Yuka had told her to smile more. Even though she had known smiles were a very rare thing for the brunette to even do.

A girl with short purple hair was waiting against a tree for her. "I assume that I am late again.. we could only hope this will not anger her in any way.." she would think before walking up to the girl. "You must be Shaula? My sister has told me quite a bit about you.. you seem like a very nice person," YukÅ smiled lightly, before blushing slightly at how much she had talked.

Shaula looks up and sees a girl no older than she is smiling at her. "That i am, and you must be Yuko." She stands up and sheaths her sword and smiles at the girl. "I've heard much about you aswell." She reaches down and grabs a snowball and playfully throws it in Yuko's face. "White is definately good on you!"

"O-Oh.. I see," YukÅ had calmly said despite the fact of having snow thrown at her face. "Let's see if it'll suit you now.. shall we?" she would chuckle as she cupped a ball of snow in her hands and threw it back at Shaula, curious about what her next actions would be. It had been quite a while.. since YukÅ had even played these type of games. She did admit that she had to let loose a little after all..

"It's true that everyone has their own preferences," YukÅ would smile lightly before ignoring the other snowball that was thrown at her, and resting on her back. The snow felt so numb, and it gave off a wonderful sensation, the chills of the coldness raking through her skin. "I would like to try a snow angel for the first time.. how does it go again?" the brunette would wonder as she had tilted her head to the side.

Shaula watches yet again as Yukof ignores the snowball and sits in the snow."You'very never made a snow angel before? I would be glad to teach you!" Shaulage lays on her back in the snow and spreads her arms and legs out, then began moving her arms and legs lIke she was swimming in the snow. "Just do this aaand... there, done!" She stands and proudly presents her work.

She looked over at Yuko's snow angel and smiled as she looked back at her own attempt at one. "Your better than I am." She kicked some snow over her snow angel then stepped back and looked around at the snow-covered landscape around them. "It may not be real, but it sure is beautiful..." She trails off as she reminisces on memories of her past and her smile fades away. She quickly shakes herself out of the daze and smiles at Yuko. "So, what do you wanna do next?"