[PP-F5] The Desert of Mysteries

As the last few moments of floor 1 had been her being consumed by a light she had then had said "Teleport, Floor 5!" As it had done just that. The light gleaming on her as she walked out of the teleporter. She grinned as she looked around seeing a few different shapes as if they were sand dunes. However she had wanted to explore she knew she had needed friends. She went a little closer then usual to the border as she swung her feet awaiting for some people to join her on the 'conquest' as <> would say.

For the last few days, Eléssar was traveling all the floors and their locations. He was trying to explore what is ahead of him once he got to a higher level or equipped better gear for himself. This time, he was going for floor 5. He stood by the teleport gate. '' Teleport.. Floor 5. '' he said with a calm and quite voice. Once he got teleported to floor 5, his eyes were closed. He took a couple steps ahead and took a deep breath, then opened his eyes slowly. He figured that it would be a place like this since it got hotter as soon as he teleported to floor 5. '' Great.. Another floor with hot weather.. With sand.. Ugh! '' he mumbled to himself as he looked around, he didnt see anyone except the girl in blue outfits. With slow steps, he decided to walk towards her. Either he would ask her something about the place or meet with her. Either was fine for him. Before he approached he cleared this throat quitely and looked at her as she kept enjoying the view.. '' It should be boring to stand here all alone. ''

Shaula had been exploring the sandy deserts of floor 5 when she saw an unfamiliar face. She stopped for a moment seeing she saw she was a PKer, but seeing as she hadn't seen her before she decided to take a chance and greet her. "Hiya, I'm Shaula, nice to meet you!" She holds her hand out as she speaks and smiles.

She heard two new voices, "Ugh.." She had thought in her head before greeting them. "Hi there, Name's Ruri." She said as she stood up and spun around holding out her hand as she kept on a small shy smile at her new 'friends'. "So what are you guys doing here?" She asks as she scratches her head and looks around a little for the small sandy dunes and the warmth the sun had made as it shone above them.

This was one of those day, when boredom just takes over you, one of those when nothing seems like fun. Maybe it was of the hot weather that there is in floor 5 which Sakuri had been on for a while, or maybe it was just the game which made him crazy, either way he decided to see if he could find something which could lighten up the day a bit. H walked out from the tavern which he had slept in, and saw two familiar faces.

The girl with the blue hair, he had met long ago in the meat people event, and the other one was Eléssar which he had met during a quest. He thought that with nothing better to do, he could just as well go and socialize with them.

So he walked up towards them with a small smile, which was.. Lets just say not natural. When he finally arrived at their position he made a waving gesture with his hand.

"Remind me to never enter this floor again, the sun is killing me.." he said while sighed.

'' Agreed. '' he said as Sakuri walked in. He sighed and then yawned, covering his mouth with his hand. '' I was.. Exploring the new floors. Just because curiousity. And.. You? What a PK'er doing here alone. I though that you guys are walking around as packs. '' he said looking at the girl in the blue outfit. Then greeted the other girl who just walked in with a smile.

"The only people I pack with is non PKers, or my brother." She said as she turned and saw him. "Oh Hi Sakuri, How are you?" She asks before looking back to the other male. "Anymore questions?" She asks him as she invites them all into a party. Looking around her head beating from the warmth that had shone on her from the sun and many hot sands as she took her shoe into the sand looking back to them to hope none of them draw their sword as she steps outside of the safe zone. After seeing that no one had done so she fully steps out knowing if she was hit she was able to fight back since she was one of the front-liners.

Eléssar accepts the party invite, watching the girl as she steps out of the safe zone with one step. '' Just move on.. None of us would attack you, atleast i would not. I'm not that crazy yet. '' he says as she walks by the girl and moves ahead of her. The others still following them. He stretches as the sun hits her skin, turns to others after that. Looking at his narrowed eyes, thinking about what a pack like this would do.. A 26 level and.. The new players. '' And yes, one more question. Can we trust you? '' he asks, as he doest know anything about the girl except she is orange and level 26.

"It's up to you to say weather you will trust me or not, it's not my decision." She says before scooping up some of the warm sand in her hands; moving it around. "Hmm.. It's so much like real life..." She had said before remembering the times at beaches she had had with her brother. She grinned for a moment, then stopped as she looked up seeing a larger lizard as she armed her sword and moved forward toward it having a large buff as she did so. She had done 5 damage in total to the lizard as she ran back to her place grinning after what had happened and protecting her and her partner from the next 2 damage dealt to them.

Ruri - 57/57

Ele - 13/13

Lizard - 6/11

[OOC- Other two players have had to go away for a few days and the other will not reply for a while...]

'' Yes but a advice would be cool. I mean - '' he stopped talking as the giant lizard appeared in front of them. He carefully watched as the girl charged in towards the lizard and dealing big amount of damage. '' Hmph.. So thats how being high level feels like. '' he said quitely to himself. Without waiting for a second, he charged in right after the girl did. Swinging his sword from above, hitting the lizard for 2 points of critical damage. And returning to his original spot right after.

Ruri - 57/57

Ele - 13/13

Lizard - 4/11

She looked at the lizards health bar. "Good Job..." She said before sprinting forward again her curved sword in hand as she did so. She had aimed around the neck area of the large lizard. This time she had missed, yet still felt confident in killing it a she went back to his side, looking forward aware of her surroundings as she did so.

Ruri - 57/57

Ele - 13/13

Lizard - 4/11

He sighed as Ruri missed her attack, but knowing that she was the reason its low health. He charged in again without talking or waiting. Swinging his blade at its right and left side. Trying to hit it with his fast and strong attacks. Yet, he missed just like she did. While returning to his original location, the lizard attacks him. But the buff he gets from his partner, the damage does not effect him. '' Well.. Thanks.. '' he says without looking at her.

Ruri - 57/57

Ele - 13/13

Lizard - 4/11

She grins slightly at him as she runs forward again, aiming for the same location and hoping to hit it. She had missed once again as she did so, she had got hit for three damage by the lizard a large deep cut down her spine as she felt it's claws dig into her. She returned to her partner's side losing one HP for a 2 post count from the hit.

Ruri - 54/57 - Effect: -1 Hp [2 turns]

Ele - 13/13

Lizard - 4/11

He looks at her wound, slightly lowerong his eyes on its sight. It seemed like it really hurt. After she returned to her location,Eléssar jumped in. Stabbing the lizard on its sides, hitting for 1 point of damage to lizard. As he finishes attacking, he returns to the girls side.

Ruri - 54/57

Eléssar - 13/13

Lizard - 3/11

She attempted once again to hit the lizard as she sprinted forward; hoping to get a good hit. Unfortunately a turtle waddling past her feet had tripped her leaving her face down on the sand, the cut bleeding a little negating a damage point. She somehow manages to get up soon afterward and return to her partner's side, at final point hoping that he would pick up her slack.

Ruri - 53/57

Eléssar - 13/13

Lizard - 3/11

He watched her as she charged in and tripped... He unwillingly laughed at her, but managed to cut it before she noticed. Right after she turned to her location, he charged in without waiting. But he could not manage to make a hit, thinking that the distraction caused him to miss. He returned to his location. " This is getting boring.. Even for me. "

Suddenly sakuri had woken up to life again, after drifted away for a long time, he had just mindlessly accepted the party invite and followed them,while thinking about all random stuff, maybe it was the heat which had am him crazy.

Either way, he noticed the monster they were both fighting, so Sioux hesitation he charged in to help. And it seemed like the lizard had no clue what was coming, sakuri managed to land a critical with his first blow in the fight.

He then walked back to the group again, waiting for them to make their action.

Ruri - 53/57

Eléssar - 13/13

Sakuri - 15/15

Lizard - 1/11

She grinned at the lizards health as it was lowered by the help of Sakuri. "This.Is.My.Time." She said in her head as she swiftly sprinted forward her curved blade in front of her as she jumped up at the last second. The blade had landed on the reptile as she grinned yet losing her last hit point as she looked over to the two others. "Eh.. good jo--" She was interrupted by a HP she had lost. "Ouch..." She had said in her head as she looked back out into the desert the head still on them as if they were in the spotlight and a bright white light had lit on them.

Ruri - 52/57 - NO MORE BLEED

Eléssar - 13/13

Sakuri - 15/15

Lizard - -1/11 - DEAD

'' Yeah, good job. '' he said while looking at Ruri and then at Sakuri. He stretched and walked for a bit. Looking around to see whats out there. '' And.. Its just sand. With monsters on it. And sand monsters. This place sucks. '' he says while turning to his partners. Taking a deep breath and sitting on a rock. Wiping of the sweat on his forehead and fixing his hair. '' Lets go somewhere actually looks or smells good. Please.. ''

Sakuri agreed with what had been Said, but as he nodded towards the players as a good job, he felt like they hade been brought togheter here for a reason. Sakuri ain't religious or spiritual in some way, but he still felt something. He looked at Eléssar.

"I belive that we should explore further, maybe we'll find something" he Said with one of his known, dead serious voice, and a matching face to that.

((Writing on phone so might have failed lotskr)