[PP-F1] Last Stand

Keith sent a message to Grim, telling him to come outside of the Town of Beginnings. Today, Keith aimed to bring down a madman. He aimed to take down Vile. This was the day the infamous nemesis' Keith and Vile would duke it out, and only one was going to leave alive. But Keith was going to have back-up, he wasn't going to give Vile the pleasure of a one on one duel. This was it.

The air grows cold, as a hooded figure, dressed in black approaches,the man standing alone, as now, the "Walking Reaper" has come, he looks up from his hood, a never ending darkness it held. As he removes it, what would be his face was a mask, a bone mask called the <>, that gave his eyes a hellish orange effect, as he unequips his coat <>, he equips <>, he sees Keith standing before him, "Are you ready, this wll be one hell of a fight man, lets hope for the best that we win." He says as he looks at his inventory, everything was in order.

[OOC-equiped Items/ Inventory items]

Equiped items

<>

+1 Damage, Natural Critical (Natural Dice roll of 9 or 10/Paralyze:2 turns/posts)

<>

+2 Accuracy/combat die [easy translation]

Inventory Items

<>

<>

<>

<>

There he was. Vile stood with his arms crossed, watching the two prepare for their last fight. Vile didn't care about Grim, he saw only one thing that truly sparked his interest. "Keith..." Vile said, balling his fist and then walking over slowly. "So, it has come to this, Yudai. I thought our destined battle would be one on one, but I don't care. You've just given me another person worth killing." He said, as he sent the duel invites to Keith and Grim. "No crystals or potions. Weapons only, to the death." He said, his red visor flicking as his cold voice rang through the air.

Keith didn't hesitate to click accept. "Fine. Grim, we don't need any crystals to take him down. Together, he's done for." Keith said, drawing his katana and glaring at Vile. "You wanted me, so here I am. Let's do this!" He said, looking to Grim and waiting for him to click accept.

Grim staring at Vile, his hellish orange eyes swirling as he clicks the accept icon, "Of cource Keith let us be ride of him once and for all." Grim says in his Grim Reaper voice, a deep blood curteling voice it was, as he draws the <>, it making a sorrowful sound as it rubs against the metal sheathe, and holds it up at Vile.

[OOC-Equiped items]

<>

+1 Damage, Natural Critical (Natural Dice roll of 9 or 10/Paralyze:2 turns/posts)

<>

+2 Accuracy/combat die [easy translation]

Vile made a cool laugh as drew his sword and shield, loosening his arms as he walked forward. "I've been waiting for this for a long time, Yudai. But I'm going to make it last for you." He said, as he ran forward with his sword, making a dark black arc as his sword curved at Grim.

A crunch rang out as Vile's sword carved into Grim's side, making the bright red grid viewable as the gash was dealt to the player. Vile then stepped back and made a cold laugh as he saw Grim's pain.

Vile: ???/???

Keith: 69/69

Grim: 35/39

Keith blinked as Vile dealt as much damage as he did to his friend. "Hey! Leave him out of this! It's me you want!" Keith said, charging his sword and running over to Vile. He then came forward into a full slash, hoping to land a hit on the menace who had been terrorizing Aincrad.

Keith grited his teeth as he felt his sword hit against Vile's shiled, inflicting no damage to the opponent.

Grim: 35/39

Grim standing his ground as he say nothing, only the sound of his breathe coming out as he charges at Vile, bringing his sword, its cries emminate in the wind. As he misses, he jumps back as he stand there, staring at Vile wit hhis cold lifeless hell orange eyes.

Grim: 33/39

Vile made a cold laugh as he watched both players fail. He expected them to do poorly, but this was disgusting. He then readied his sword and walked forward, letting it charge for his next attack. "Get ready to meet the real reaper, Grim." He said, making a slash at the player.

Vile then broke forward and slammed his shield into the side of Grim's head three times, then cleaving his sword into his collar bone.

Grim: 27/39

Keith took a few breaths before he got his sword ready again. "Leave him alone!" He shouted, going at Vile again and trying once more for a successful attack, trying in all of his power to hope Grim wouldn't be lost. "You wanted to fight me! Now here! Have it!"

Vile had dodged, again. And Keith stumbled as he looked over his shoulder at the mad man. "Darn you..."

Grim getting up off the ground as he shrugged off the blows he took, as if it was nothing, for he said nothing, he wasn't about to give Vile the satifaction of his reponse. as he activates his <> sword skill he places the blade over his right shoulder as the skill deactivates and Grim looks at Vile with his cold lifeless eyes.

Vile's visor glinted as he watched them fail again. "Honestly, I expected more of you two. I must say I'm truly disappointed." He said, as his blade began to glow again. "Die. Die like the pathetic maggots you are." Vile said, attacking Grim again.

Vile slashed Grim across the chest and then slammed his shield into Grim's jaw, again and again, his cold laughing hitting the air as each sound of the shield bashing the worm could be heard.

Grim: 21/39

Keith blinked slowly, everything becoming a blur as he tried to get his bearings on the world around. It was all metal, sound, and motion. He knew he had to defeat Vile, by any means necessary. He tried to steady his katana but the whole scene of him failing, him not being able to succeed, it was tough. He closed his eyes and ran forward.

Keith felt Vile's cold shield bash against his face, making him double over onto the ground and canceling his attack.

Grim: 21/39

Grim getting up yet again, as he shrugs off the attacks, still saying nothing. As he holds the <> he rubs his fingers against the blades edge, as the sounds of cries and yells are heard from the blade itself. As Grim charges at Vile. As his blade misses Grim just stares at Vile, never saying a word.

Grim: 19/39

Vile stared at Keith, who still fumbled around trying to get his bearings. Vile then raised his sword and pointed at Grim, still looking at Keith. "His death is your doing, Yudai. How does that make feel?" He said, slashing forward at Grim as he made Keith watch.

Vile's sword hit the dirt as he missed his target, he grunted and pulled his sword out of the earth with a scoff.

Keith felt truly helpless now. After all his preparation, here he was, failing. It was as if there was nothing he could do. "I...I'm sorry, Grim... I'm so sorry..." He said, ready to fight to the end against his arch-enemy, Vile. "I won't let you kill him!" He shouted, running at Vile.

He then felt Vile evade, making Keith run past and miss.

Grim, not saying anything as he slowly rises from the ground, his hair coming out of his ribbon as it flares up and goes wild, as he slowly turns to Keith, "It isn't your faught Keith, I came on my own accord." As Grim looks at Vile as he looks at Vile, his eyes havin a murderous intent in them, "Keith, Im sorry, this is the end of me." As Grim rushes at Vile, his blade missing yet again, as he jumps back and just stands there.

Vile shook his head as he walked forward. He didn't speak this time, for he didn't need to telepath this attack. He raised his sword and shield as he ran at Grim again, getting ready to attack. This was the moment, he was aiming to take down this player, even if it took him the rest of the day, someone would die.

As he neared closer, he lunged forward and stabbed Grim in the chest, making a fierce gash in his body.

Grim: 15/39

Keith took a few deep breaths as he stood up. This was all his fault, it was his fault that Grim was here and going to die today. But today, Keith might not live long to feel bad about it. "I won't let you win, Vile!" He said, dashing forward and giving a quick slash.

Keith missed. Again. Not much to add to that.

Grim, finally giving up as he fell to the ground, letting go of his blade, as he knew this was the end to him, but, something inside him snapped, as he then grips his blade again, this time he began to cackle, and snicker, Grim's insanity taking over, he looks up at Vile his eye, even with the mask on, was a faded orange, as he then dashes at Vile. Laughing insanly as now Grim was gone and now, all that was left was a hollow shell of his former self. As his blade misses Grim jumps back, now as he swings his sword in the air at nothing muttering to himself in the other languages he knew.