[PP-F1] Last Stand

Both Keith and Grim were both swinging their weapons to no avail. Vile was simply too powerful; an unbeatable monster. Even here the mighty Keith Yudai, one of the strongest players known in Aincrad couldn't land a single hit to his armor. "What's the matter boys? Given up yet?" He mocked as they tried again and again to land a hit against him. The one named Grim dropped to his knees then jumped up again laughing like a foolish maggot.

The wild baboon was moving around haphazardly making for an easy target. With a simple jab from the tip of his blade, Grim took another hit to the stomach.

Vile: ???/???

Keith: 69/69

Grim: 11/39

Keith blinked as Vile dealt as much damage as he did to his friend. Keith said, charging his sword and running over to Vile. He then came forward into a full slash, hoping to land a hit on the menace who had been terrorizing Aincrad. "Here Vile! Have it!" He said, landing a solid hit on Vile.

Vile: ???/??? (-6)

Grim, not paying attention to the attacks that were put on him as he still muttering the half spoken incoomplete words. As he then stops, just stops, as he then turns to Vile, he then dashes at him, as he disapears, and is gone as he is behind Vile. As he then grabs Vile and stabs his blade through his chest, and it sticks out, The effect of his blade called <> takes hold, as Vile noe paralyzed. Grim pulls his blade out and uses Vile aas a catapult and pushes off him and lands back next to Keith, "Ke...ith... my... l...ife...nee...d...t..o...get...b.ac.k...ne...eds...me." Grims says as he points at the town.

Vile: ???/??? (-2) (Paralyzed 2 turns/posts)

Vile felt the paralization from the last hit beginning to take effect, and with that, he was paralyzed. is body tensed and he could no longer move. But it made no difference. All that had been done was a slight delay of the inevitable. "Attack while you can..." He whispered, only having enough strength to speak.

First turn passed. Attack forfeit.

Vile: ???/??? (-8) (Paralyzed 1 turns/posts)

Keith held his sword tight until his knuckles went white. "I can't leave... We... We came into this fully knowing what the greatest consequences would be. If we back out now, what would that make us!? I refuse to back down! I refuse to falter!" he said, as he ran forward while holding his katana.

As Keith looked at Vile, He felt a twinge of resentment, and just couldn't bring himself about to do it. If he hit Vile now, what would the froot-loop do after becoming unparalyzed?

-Editing-

Grim now doing into a dark place, starts to spudder words in latin, "Vis interficere ... I. .., ..., ... pulchra rubeum colorem sanguinis ... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ... "(I... want... to kill... blood... beautiful... red colour... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!) As Grim runs at him with a crazed look in his eyes. As Grim misses and hit the ground in front of Vile his grin is seen coming out of the sides of his mask, as he jumps back and his stance goes ferral.

Keith, who had no remote idea about the Latin language, thought he was just telling Vile off in Latin. Which of course, didn't set him off at all. "Um... What he said!" keith shouted, running at Vile with his katana drawn. "Die, Maverick Scum!" He shouted, his katana cleaving into Vile's shoulder.

(OOC: He's paralyzed, so he doesn't need to make a post about sitting there, right?)

Vile: ???/??? (-12)

Grim looking at Vile yet again, as he pulls his mask up, not unequiping it, as he places it on his head, a enormous deivlish grin was opon his face, as licked his lips. His isanity finally had taken over, as another voice pattern appeared in Grims voice. This was not his own, "Ohh ja ... ich will töten, töten alle, die mich zu widersetzen, machen sie meine Ziele. "" Du, du Vile, haben mich brachte, und jetzt Grim ist weg hahahahaha! " (Ohh yes... I want to kill, kill all who oppose me, make them my targets." "You, you Vile, have brought me out, and now Grim is gone hahahahaha!!!) Grim says as he runs at Vile. As Grim misses yet again, his smile still opon his face, as he slowly walks back next to Keith, as he looks at him, his eyes not beloning to Grims.

Vile saw the new look in Grim's eyes, but it made no difference. He was still just another fool who Vile was going to butcher. He stood, rolling his arms and gripping his sword and shield. "Now... Where were we?" he said, looking to Grim.

Vile walked forward and and slashed Grim on the knee, then sending another cut across his cheek. "Writhe." he said, looking down at him.

Grim: 7/39

Keith flinched as he saw Vile hit grim. Two more hits, and he would die. Keith wasn't about to let that happen. "Vile! Please! Stop! There has to be another way of this! Violence is not the answer!" he said, but seeing Vile wasn't relenting, left him no choice.

But Keith still couldn't do it. He just couldn't bring himself to attack.

Grim now at his breaking point, as he takes his blade and holds it backwards. Grim still with the evil smile on his face, as he charges at Vile yet again. Grim misses as he then jumps back and looks at Keith, "Keith, why do you hold back, you are stronger than this, when I die I will haunt you for enternity hahahaha!!!!" Grim's alter version of his personlity taking over.

Vile scoffed and raised his sword. "Hmph. I blabbering fool and a Maverick Hunter who can't kill. How pathetic. Now, both of you, die." He said, charging up his blade for another attack on Grim. His blade cleaved into Grim's shoulder, making a loud pop and a crack as the collar bone broke beneath the blade, causing a horrifying amount of damage.

Grim: 1/39

"Please! There has to be another way!" Keith shouted, gripping his katana and gritting his teeth. "...Fine... I have no other choice..." he said, then looking up at Vile. Yet, Keith still felt unable to pull off a move on the Maverick ahead of him. "I...I just can't do it..."

Grim: 1/39

Grim finally had enough, "You know what Vile, I won't give you what you want." "Farewell then."

As Grim drove his own blade into his chect and felt his HP bar drop to zero, he falls to the ground, and sees the You are dead tab appear, as he dispates into a million blue pixels.

[OOC- Grim dies, death Suiscide]

Vile made a small chuckle, his laugh growing and as he eventually went into full-out laughing fit. He then stopped abruptly, slowly looking to the one player he anted to kill most of all. "Yudai... I wanted this to be one on one, a true clash of forces. Yet, you bring canon fodder? Disgusting. I expected more from you. Become stronger, lose your humanity, and come face me when you will finally give me the ultimate battle." He said, his red visor flickering as he reached into his inventory, pulling out a teleport crystal. "Remember this, his death was your doing, Yudai." The crystal then burst, and Vile was gone.

Keith fell to his knees, putting both his hands over his face. It really was his fault. He was a failure as a Maverick Hunter. "This isn't happening..! There's no reason for me to go on! What am a fighting for!?" He screamed, beating his hands on the ground. "What's wrong with me!? How could this happen!? How!?" He yelled, picking up a rock and throwing it as far away from him as possible before falling to the ground.

-Complete-