[PP-F8] Report on Vile

Miaki heard from his Commandant Clarence about the death of a player known as <> dying at the hands of Vile, the <> and <>. But unlike the past actions made by Vile, this time things were different and Miaki was presented with the idea to call another meeting with the top guilds.

Using the same large meeting room where the scouting report was held, everyone was called together once again to formally address the threat showing it's face in Sword Art Online. The building, held high above the rest providing some privacy and prevention of any interruptions, was once again about to be the host of another joint-guild meeting.

The room was a nice rather large room with an open bay window which overlooked the catwalks below. A long table was in the center of the room where most of the leaders he had recently been coming to know were seated. Miaki was sitting down next to Nikki with Clarence beside him. His friend looked nervous which he could understand. Some people were just not skilled at public speaking, especially in front of people you didn't know. He gave Clarence a reassuring pat on the back. "You got this bro. Just focus your eyes on me or Keith or whoever it takes. Pretend you are just reporting to one person. You'll be fine. I can jump in there if you need me to." He gave him a wink and with a final pat said, "Break a leg."

I smile weakly, my stomach with butterflies in it feeling like shotgun shells."I probably break my leg just getting up there." I mutter slightly. I slowly stand up, my chair making a loud squeaking noise as I move, my legs feeling like lead.Okay, get your S*it together Clarence! I know these people, well most of them. I'm going to do good okay! I give myself a mental pep talk, it doing nothing but make me more nervous. I stand up in-front of the table sheepishly, waiting for the people in the room to settle down a bit. I look over to Keith and Miaki and give a weak smile, hating public speaking almost as much as Vile himself.

Shanok looked at his friend Clarence, who had to talk to all these people, I probably wouldn't be looking any better than him if I had seen that fight and had to talk in front of people like that he thought. He had looked at his friends recording before the meeting, it was something truly horrible. Four-five man party trying to PK another party of lower levels, which all got away except one really unlucky player. Shanok felt really sorry for that player, he didn't deserve to die in this game, no one does. Shanok had watched and rewatched the recording, it was clear the the person name "Vile" was alot stronger than anyone else in that fight, perhaps even stronger than the strongest front liner. Shanok was scared too, but he could only imagine what Clarence had felt, watching that fight, and the courage it took to stay and record it like he did, Clarence had earned his respect.

She had seen a few people across the meeting table as she weakly smiled hoping that she wouldn't be the next one on the list of Vile's kills. She hadn't really known much about this Vile character yet she knew that he had always been after the Yudai's. She had never really heard the whole story but after a great battle in an adventure after Keith's familiar died and Vile had tried to kill him, She had hated him and his evil soul. She was happy that she was able to protect her brother that day, but she knew next time she would probably be killed along with Keith. Eventually they would both killed and no one would be able to finish the game, yet she had still wanted help in any possible way.

After she heard about the meeting she had known that she had to come to the meeting since she was most likely the next one targeted if her brother was to ever get killed by him. She had been a little nervous about even going to the meeting, yet she had heard about this player named Alex, he had died in the battle. She hated Vile even more after that innocent kill, she felt as if she should've been in the battle and should've saved the player from the killer. "At least Clarence was able to get out of there..." She had thought in her head as she looked at Clarence, being nervous as ever as he had to present the recording crystal.

I was walking around the 5th when I suddenly received a message from Miaki. It mentioned another top guild meeting on an issue at hand. I then walk to the teleport gate and jumped to the 8th floor.

The location was the same as the boss raid meeting so I knew right where it was. I came to the room of the meeting to see few players present. Some of these people, I have not really meet before.

I walked in, took my seat and began thinking of what to do.

Hey guys, please bring me up to speed on the current situation. I said as I awaited a response and materialized a cup of coffee from my inventory and started to drink it.

Miaki nodded to Shark as the Commander of the Knights of Christ entered the meeting room. Another key player that would be essential for combating this vital threat. "Shark good to have you with us. We're about to get started but I shall give you and everyone else here a preliminary report. Some of you may have heard about a player known as Vile. Keith, Saix, and Ruri I believe, have encountered this villain before. At this time all we've had were reports from those three about this character. That is until now." He said while taking a glance to a nervous Clarence who was standing away from everyone else waiting to present his findings.

"Commandant Clarence was on the first floor with another player when Vile made an appearance. Clarence retreated from the scene but unfortunately the other player did not." He held his breath a moment then continued. "What we will play shortly is a recording captured by Clarence which shows Vile and a few other players killing the other player whose name was Alex. What you will see shortly is rather graphic I should warn you and some of the players are blurry in the image." He surveyed the room looking at everyone present. "I'm gonna give the others a little bit more time. In the mean time I'd like to formally introduce two of my Commandants. Shanok and Clarence."

There was to be a meeting in regards to Vile. top ranking members of all the largest guilds were going to attend and come up with a plan, hopefully, on how to deal with the Maverick. Nikki was to be in attendance as she was a lieutenant in the Ebon Vanguard. She entered the room silently following Shark, and closing the door gently behind her. She could see that there were already several people in attendance and that the meeting was underway. Silently the Bluenette found her seat and began to watch as Miaki introduced the recording he was going to show. It was supposed to be of the death of a player known as Alex, and it had happened very recently. He had mentioned it to be graphic in nature.

He had also started to introduce Shanok and Clarence to the group. Nikki knew both players from the boss fight and smiled as there names were mentioned. she began to wonder what kind of things were going to be discussed here, and if there was even a proper plan that would allow the defeat of Vile. So far he had proven to be a menace that death could not touch. In many ways he was easily the worst thing encountered in the game so far.

Saix breezed into the room holding a small leather bound book with a grim expression on his face. When 'Vile's' name had been mentioned for the purpose of this meeting, he had been less than enthused about the news they could expect. Keith and Saix had encountered the mad Player Killer once before, when the bastard had set about a trap that would have killed off an entire small village. Luckily, Keith and Saix had been able to prevent his poison gas bomb from going off, but the madman himself had escaped.

Listening to Miaki's 'preliminary' report, Saix nodded along as he found a seat next to his Lieutenant, close enough to give his good friend Shark a nod of greetings. "I apologize for my tardiness, I was gathering a few reports of my own from some friends in the Information Broker business." He said, flipping through the small leather bound book which appeared to contain hand written notes. Since encountering the Mad King once before, Saix had taken to trying to keep tabs on the murderer's movements, i fonly to have some idea as to what he was up too.