[PP-Floor 7] Our last day together

Cicila sat on a bench, waiting for her husband to arrive. She was in the dancing kimono her husband gave her awhile back and wanted to wear it. It was black with light and dark blue flowers, decor and butterflies with a blue sash and a butterfly at the tummy. The bottom looked like butterfly wings and with a short skirt and dark blue knee-high socks and dancing shoes.

1516486-bigthumbnail.jpg

She was a little sad when she got his message. But she wanted to spend one last night with him...

So she sat and waited.

Keith walked through floor 7, then saw his wife Cicila at the bench where he was to meet her. He walked over and sat next to her, taking a hold of her hand and giving her a hug. "...I love you..." Was all he was able to say. What else could he say to her? After all that had happened, and what was to come, was it really that easy to casually strut up and say, 'Hey'? So he said what he felt, and meant every word.

"i...love you too..." She said, holding him tight. She was afraid to loose him but she knew if he really knew he wasn't going to win this fight. Then she wouldn't get involved or it would only make things worse for both of them.

"S-so...you wanted to...spend the day today. Since you called it, you can pick the first place. Okay?" She smiled rather timidly and trying to hold back her tears.

Keith smiled and nodded, giving her a small kiss as he scooped her up in his arms. "Why don't we go to someplace quiet? Where it can be just us together for one last day..." He said, holding her tight as he carried her off to the place he thought about.

Keith smiled and gave her a kiss on the lips after she was done, wanting to let her know just how much he really did love her. As he walked, still carrying Cicila, he eventually came to a small him with a tree at the top. He walked up and laid her down beneath the tree, then laying down beside her and taking her hand. "Cici... I feel as though there's still so much I don't know about you... Let's just lay here and talk for a while, alright?" He said, as a gentle breeze ruffled up his blue hair.

She opened her eyes and made a frown. "Well...." She paused. "If you want to know my whole story...i mean before i got here...then...ok." She said, taking a deep breath. "My brother and I were taking a drive when we were struck by a drunk driver and....i was knocked out for at least a month. When i woke up, my brother was gone....I was left alone for three straight months and when he got back he gave me Sao the game...When i went in, i found out that my brain wasn't working right. And i...fell into a sleep for a few days and woke up surrounded by players, one being you...when i finally relized what was happened. It was far too late, I was in a coma out in the real world and if i do wake up...i don't know when i would after Sao is dead...maybe i would've died long before now?" She started to cry a little, remembering her past.

Keith blinked. The more he thought of it, it seemed like he was one of the only things keeping Cicila going in SAO. If Keith was really going to die in his fight... Then... No. Keith was going to have to win. For him, for all of his friends, and most of all, for Cicila. Keith smiled and wiped the tears off her cheeks with his thumb. "Hey... Don't cry. I can't see your beautiful eyes when they're full of tears..."

Once they were done, Keith smiled softly and pressed his lips gently against her's, giving her a soft kiss before he pulled back from her's only by about an inch, before he whispered. "I'll win... I'll win for you..." He said, before going back into the kiss with Cicila.

Keith smiled and sat up. "This kicks into phase two of our romantic date." He said with a grin, as he opened his menu and brought out a picnic basket. He laid out a red and white checkered blanket and set out candles, lighting them up as the sun went down, making sparks of orange and purple dance across the skyline.

Keith smiled and gave Cici a kiss on the nose, the opening up the basket and bringing out bagels and all sorts of sandwhich ingredients. "Alright! So, let's just make some sandwhichs and we can sit down and eat." He said, smiling to her as he started to make his sandwhich.

Keith finished eating his bagel and he made a yawn, laying down on the blanket as he smiled over to Cici. "You feeling tired? If you want we could just take a rest right here. I don't think anyone would try and sleep PK us here..." He said, as the area around them had no one else around.

Keith smiled and gave her another kiss on the lips before he eventually drifted to sleep as well. His eyes felt heavy and he let out a yawn, holding Cicila close before he began to drift, hugging his wife before he fell into a deep, comfortable sleep with his loved one.

When Cicila woke up, she saw that Keith was gone. But he did leave a note. It said: My beautiful, I will be back. I went ti find something special for us so stay at the tree and i will be back soon. -Keith

She smiled, scrolling down her items to find her gift to him and held it in her hands. Cici leaned against the tree, remembering the day she met him and sang "i have died every day waiting for you. Darling don't be afraid. I have loved you for a thousand years~...i'll love you for a thousand more~...." After she sang, she sighed; putting away the gift.

Keith came back later, carrying a small box in his hands. He smiled and laid back down next to Cici, handing her the box as he kissed her on the neck. "This is for you..." He whispered to her, as he gave her a tight hug and kept on kissing her.