[PP-F1] Zauis's Journey

Starting in the town of Aincrad with my Hawk on my shoulder I look around the town looking at numerous shops, restaurants and even Inn's to rest up at. Looking at all the players in town made me wonder, how are they feeling inside? The looks on their face was almost pitiful and made me feel pain just looking at them. But I shook it off, I knew I had planned this solo journey and had to go through with it. But before I left the town there was a few things I needed to do before leaving. First on my list was heading to the Tailoring shop that was actually to the left of me as I approach the shop a lady awaits for me asking me what kinda attire did I need. I asked for an all black jacket like the one I had on but having it to my knee level. After asking for the new jacket I then tell her I need some new boots, preferably black. Once I paid for it I told her to have a good day and take it easy. As I thought to myself, this black jacket will go perfectly with my white jeans and new black boots. I thought to myself as the sky began to become dim, becoming night I quickly ran toward a Inn paying for a room I'd rest up and leave during day time. While laying in the bed I hold up my hand clenching my fist as I smirk slightly as I mark my first journey to becoming one of the strongest players. I spoke to myself " Tomorrow I will be sure to level up, even if it almost costs me my life. I understand what Ryu and Shark told me, that quality beats quantity, but I need to level up. I need this!!!" After speaking his mind he fell fast to sleep.

Waking up right as it's the crack of daylight I get up stretching my arms as I head to the bathroom I take a bath and slip on my white skinny jeans and socks as I put on my new black boots I tuck the pants slightly in the boots as I throw on my black shirt, over the shirt I put on my black jacket that hangs to the back of my knees just like I had asked as I leave out the bathroom I pull up my window menu as I scroll through my inventory menu I equip the sword that Night gave me the other day. As it flashes on my back in the sheath I leave the dorm while my stomach growls I dash to a restaurant and as I walk in I ask for some bread and cream to go. While walking out I munched on the bread while wiping cream on it first. I chuckle a bit while wiping it off my face as I shared some to my Hawk I began walking outta the town of Aincrad I throw my hand up to the people looking at me leave the safe zone.

As I slowly put my hand down while I continue walking down the weird brick tiles that looked odd. Looking around at the nature I smirk while I walk with both my hands in each pocket as my black jacket blew i had finally made it to the forest, though for some odd reason I didn't witness many monsters around, or maybe Im not really deep enough into the forest yet. So I allow myself to sneak around the forest getting deeper as I began to see a little more monsters though they don't seem to notice me.

While hearing a few noises I was more into a huge noise or even a scream. I wanted a challenge and something that wouldn't go down without a fight. Though I'm only these weak floors so there's nothing much I can really do but face weak monsters. Surviving and being stronger is the only thing I can focus on right now. I want everyone to get outta this game because it's nothing but a death game. I clench my teeth as I continue going into the forest as I suddenly pause. Hm?!?

I take my hands outta my pockets as I hear a huge noise as I swiftly lean behind a tree taking a peak at the monster that was making the noise as I notice a boar slamming his head into a tree as if he was very angry. I got on my knees and quietly crawled behind a bush that was rather close to the boar but outta clear sight unless I make too much noise. I continued studying the boar because I had never seen such actions from it. I peaked above the the bush as I thought to myself, should I leave this boar and look for something less angry or should I try a sneak attack? Hmm.

Leave the angry boar ( 1-5 )

Sneak attack it ( 6-10 )

As I come to my senses I suggest that leaving the boar alone would be better, but it had seemed as if something really bugged the boar. As I crawl away from the boar while shrugging a bit as I finally get away from the area I stand up and dust my white pants off that seem to have got a few knee stains as I sigh softly while chuckling. As I'm walking I walk over to a tree leaning against it while looking around the area.

I notice I'm in a grassland area as my eyes widen looking at a mandrake. At first I got a bit shocked because of how huge it actually was, because I had never seen one before. I thought to myself, man this is awesome, I can't believe I'm about to defeat a mandrake. Let's see, I start off by naming a few details about a mandrake.

A mandrake is a huge weird looking huge plant that has huge yellow sharp teeth and a huge purple tongue. Though it looks like it could be a pain and a hassle, the monster is rather weak. A couple of hits and it's finish, I thought to myself. I walk over to the mandrake as I slowly unsheathe my sword that Night gave me I smirk as I take a stance awaiting on the mandrake to see if he was going to attack me.

Mandrake takes a bite at me ( 1-5 )

I quickly avoid his tongue and I jump up attacking him. ( 6-10 )

While I analyze the mandrake it quickly comes at me taking a bite at me as the mandrakes mouth opens up wide toward me I panic while swiftly stick my sword horizontally into its mouth with my hand on the verge of being bit off I quickly hold onto my sword as the mandrake is choking in the sword he slings me around in mid air as I grip my sword I clench my teeth while I began kicking the mandrake as I yank my sword outta his mouth I break a few of its teeth and before falling down I swiftly slam my sword into the mandrake defeating it.

As I fall from the sky I smirk right before hitting the ground as I see my health drop a little I pant with a little sweat on my face as I sit up up a bit I sheath my sword and place both my hands on each of my knees. I thought to myself, damn that was crazy. I could've got swallowed. Now I need to watch what I'm doing out here. I can't afford another careless mistake like that. But looking back at it I did some pretty swift moves. I thought to myself as I laughed afterwards.

I continued sitting down as I looked up at the sky as it had became evening and the sun wasn't beaming out anymore. There was a slight breeze of air that blew my jacket. This will be a long and challenging journey, I can see it now and I've just started. Though it's nothing Zuzu can't handle. Zuzu!? I haven't heard that in a while. I spoke to myself while slowly getting up.

After facing that mandrake i began standing as I chuckle to myself. "Heh heh....my ass was almost grass if I hadn't of attacked him. I was gonna be that fellows lunch. But, I did enjoy that he put up a fight! I hope there's many more like that." I said with a smile. I put both of my hands in my pocket as I looked at the sky as it slowly darkened I began walking through the grasslands toward a different part of the jungle that had pretty nice sized trees. Before making it to the forest I looked around at the place as it reminding me of my real life when me and my sister played together in areas like this. Though our parents told us not to, we did it anyway, well, until my sister got hurt. I shook my head as I reached the beginning of the forest.

"This looks well, surprisingly creepy....I won't lie...it gave me a chill down my back. This place just feels as if there's a death trap awaiting me. I better watch myself..." Stepping into the forest I hear some strange sounds that I knew came from above me, it had to be in a tree or flying. Not caring about what it was I continue walking as I run into a branch that didn't look visible to the naked eye. I rubbed my cheek as I looked back at the branch noticing it now. I sigh, as I start climbing a tree branch by branch as I lay on one while leaning my back against the tree I put my hands behind my head while looking around. "I should be okay right here..."

I've waiting for the darkness to leave as it seems to be lingering on longer than it should be. As I began to see a bit of daylight that shines right over my mouth I smirk making a shine sparkle on my teeth as I stand up on the thick branch I stretch my arms and turn sideways to stretch down to my feet as I yawn loudly I look around the forest barely seeing anything but I could hear it, as if I was in a zoo. I chuckle a bit as rub the back of my neck.

"Well the sun seems to be beaming out now, not too hot, not too bright. It's just right. No time to waste though. If I'm on the path to becoming the greatest player, I cannot waste time. Time is precious, and so is leveling up. I wonder how Aoi-chan is doing? I bet my little sister is somewhere being annoying, or a brat. If she heard me say that, I'd be toast. Hahah" I laughed to myself.

As I'm standing on the tree I look up for a moment and a leaf falls onto my face as I panic and quickly stagger while getting it off. "Really? You caused me all this trouble!? Stupid leaf...." As I mumble about the leaf I hear a loud noise as I look down to see three boars making a triangle as I place my hand on my hip smirking. "Well well....what do we got here? You up for some fun? Ahh of course you are." I quickly unsheathe my sword as a huge gust of wind blows I jump outta the tree and into the middle of the boars triangle. "Let's make this interesting, shall we?" I look around watching each of the boars closely.

Boars triple team me (1-5)

I show em a thing or two (6-10)

"Tch you damn boars are in the way, you must be wondering about this sudden change in the my mood? Die." As I say that I stab my sword into the ground as I put enough force onto my sword as I lift myself of the ground barely I swing my feet back kicking both boars as the one in front charges me I swing both my legs between the sword kicking him away from me as I yank my sword at the ground all three boars charge me as I barely hop up and they bump heads both my feet land on two of the boars back as I stab my sword through two if them killing them as I hit the ground the third dashes me swinging his head towards me as I block with my sword while swinging a kick to the side if his chest he stumbles as I sling my sword into him killing him as he shatters.

"Heh....heh..heh this felt great.....anymore!? Well!?!?" I sheathe my sword while slowly placing my hand over my left eye I'd chuckle, almost evil like, as if I had got possessed for a moment. As I turn toward the area I heard noises they suddenly stop while I stick both hands in my pocket I walk through the forest without a care in the world. I then see a itty bitty wolf with red eyes looking at me as if he could handle me, heh what a joke I thought to myself. "I'll end you quick...." I smirked while unsheathing my sword.

Wolf jumps at me quickly (1-5)

I charge the wolf slicing it (6-10)

"Heh....heh ya not ready for this action" I firmly grip my sword as I dash at the wolf and slash right through it and right as he's about to shatter I sheathe my sword in time of it. "Ching...." After wiping the look on its face off I stick both my hands in my pocket as I began walking through the forest back to town. I knew that the sword Night gave me was too light and I needed something much more heavier for my taste. As I make it to town I smirk evilly as I stop by an Inn first ordering more bread with cream. After finishing it I sit in the restaurant for a while looking out the window as I sigh a bit.

After sitting in the shop I swiftly stand up and look at the restaurant owner "Have a good day. I'll be back another day, I love the bread here." While saying that I throw my hand up walking out the shop with a smirk on my face as I walk toward the Merchant shop I yawn slightly, ignoring it tho I finally make it to the Merchant shop. "I don't care about price....just make me something heavy and one handed. Real heavy" I give her a fake smile as she nods.

As I hear her working on it I have a seat in her shop while having my arms cross looking annoyed.

She makes me a heavy firm sword 7-12

The sword is manageable but not sufficient enough 1-6

I walk in the store to see if they any decent sword to replace Anneal Blade, but I caught sight of Zauis sitting on the bench. I tipped my hat as Miliel chirpped happily and flew to his other shoulder. I grinned at him as I waved at him.

Hey there, didn't expect to find you here. I said as I sat next to him.

The hawk on my shoulder reacts to Nights entrance as he chirped a bit. I looked at him and smiled slightly as I through my hand up. "Hey man. What brings you here...? I'm getting s new sword. Yours got dull and it's too light! Haha" before finishing the conversation the lady brings me a black sword with red trimmings as it has a crazy handle design. She winks at me as she calls it the "Remanator". Tho she tells me it isn't as heavy but it's good enough. I lift it up as I smirk slightly at the weight of it. "It'll do, the weight isn't that bad!" I hand her the money as I turn toward Night. "By the way, what's with that hat man!? Hahah!"

I grinned as I stood up and put one hand in my coat and the other on the hilt.

I wonder how he'll react if I told him I was the most wanted on the second floor? I chuckled at the thought.

I'd figured it'll look good on me, although I've been getting mistaken as a pirate now. I said with a bit of sarcasm

I epuip my new sheathe sliding my sword into it as I chuckle at Nights joke. "Well now that you say that....you kinda do look like a pirate! Hahah so where have you been!? Can we go outside? I wanna test my sword out!" As we walk outside I unsheathe my sword and swing it a couple of times to get a feeling of it as a smirk a bit. "This feels great....know any strong monsters we can face!? I'm feeling really confident right now!" I said with a calm voice as my jacket blew in the wind.

I grinned as I held my hand up.

I'll be with ye in just a sec. I said as I browsed through the weapons' rack. Then after I saw a sword named "Anaithsol", I selected it and found that it was a broadsword with a razor sharp edge of the silver blade that reflected my image like still-water. Come to found out that it was worth 12,000. That leave me almost penniless, but I went ahead and bought it. After equipping my new sword, I went out with Zauis as Miliel flew to my shoulder.

Alright, now I'm ready! I said with a grin.

I wonder off by myself in shock of losing a fight. I couldn't stand it, it drove me insane, literally. I sat on a bench in the town while looking up at the sky seeing many stars as I sigh a bit I notice my hawk pecking at my cheek as I began rubbing his head gently before speaking to him. "Hey lil fellow....I've yet to name you huh..? Sorry about that....it's just several events have happen making me only focus on myself. I feel alone....I want to be alone. Let's see....I'll name you Zaz. That we we have the Z in common..." The hawk rubbed his head against my cheek as I continue looking at the sky.

As I began to feel sleepy I stand up and dust myself off as I walk toward the Inn we were staying in as I walked up stairs to my room I noticed people starring at me, as if I was some player killer. Though they don't know that I soon will be one. I'll have to live life differently, in the shadows to be exact. Holding all this hatred within me is slowly killing the innocents within my heart. Slowly cracking the shell to my heart to become the beast. As I enter my room my hawk flys on his stand as I flop on the bed looking up at the ceiling began bing to close my eyes, little by little.

"Damn....I knew I couldn't fall asleep that easy. This sudden change in me....has awakened the real me from my slumber." I calmly say while clenching my fist.

I wake up not realizing I had even went to sleep as I look around the room as if I was confused I hopped outta bed and went to the bathroom taking a shower as I leave the room with my equipped outfit is look over at Zaz still sleeping from the looks of it while I leave the room I gently close the door while sticking my hands in my pockets walking outta the Inn. "Orange cursor huh? Orange player.....? Anyway, I've had enough of procrastinating on this life style. I'll gladly accept being what I want.....and I want that." I smirk evilly while looking around the town.

Being indecisive I hear my stomach growl really loud while placing my hand over my stomach I decide to walk into a different restaurant for a change, ordering some food that I quickly gobbled down while sipping on some tea. Though the tea was bitter than want I'm use to. After finishing my meal I walk over to the lady paying for it as I even give her s little extra. Knowing I shouldn't have done it but I felt the need to.

Not knowing what to do since the town always had some tension in it, it seemed as of everyone couldn't stand each other or didn't trust one another, even though it's a safe zone. I took a seat on the bench as I sit all alone I began thinking of what to do next.

"I know one thing.....I've got to get off of this floor. These monsters are weak. Looks like I'll be talking on the boss very soon."

While leaning back on the bench I placed my right hand on the rail if the bench while closing my eyes it seemed as if I was lost in thought about absolutely nothing, until I hear someone sit next to me, that is. Hello? Is anyone sitting here? Or planning to? A lady said with a gently voice that almost sounded like my own mothers. I raise my eyebrow while opening my eyes only to look over to the lady looking really awkward.

"Me waiting on someone!? Nah. You can sit here, besides it's not my right to tell you not to." I said calmly. I thought to myself, why is she giving me that you look scary look. Geez am I really that bad!?

While sitting beside the lady I start to wonder, why is she looking that way and how come she's looking as if someone is out to get her. I gather the confidence to turn to the women while rubbing the back of my neck gently before speaking. "Ma'am? Are you alright!? You look a little scared and pale! Is it me that you have a problem with? Or are you in danger!?"

She looks at me with a shocked face as she slowly starts to stand up staggering a bit. She gasp for air before beginning to speak. Agh.....erm...well now that you've mentioned it, I've gotta get going. They should be here anytime soon... She said with a scared look. The women quickly dashed toward the Inn.

My eyes slant as she runs away. "No way in hell she's telling the truth. We're in a safe zone....and I'm sure she didn't come from the path leading here. I would've saw. This is unusual." I calmly spoke.

As I wonder about the women I decide to forget about it. I shook my head as I looked up at the sky feeling sadness all if a sudden. Hearing that women's voice, it sounded like mom. I haven't heard that voice for a long time....and even when I was in the real world I ignored her after fathers death. I only considered my feelings and no one else's. Though it feels right, I know it was wrong. I said with a sadden tone while clenching both my fist and my teeth as a stream of tears roll down my face. "Mother.....I will clear this game, so I can hear your voice once more. Take care mother...."

I stood up after wiping the tears away while I smirked a bit, knowing where I was headed and knowing exactly what to do. First I ran to my room in the Inn, as Zaz flys onto my shoulder I feed him some bread before leaving. "Zaz, it's time to start our new journey. We are heading to the boss of floor one. We've got this Zaz!!" I chuckle while leaving the Inn and looking up at the sky once more before heading to the boss fight.