[PP-F7] A Joint Excavation

Seldentar struggles back to his feet, sword gripped in his hand. As the Golem moves to attack him, he sees it seize up as Shanok paralyzes it again. Taking advantage of the situation, he stabs forward with his blade, piercing into it and depleting half of its remaining hit points.

-Party-

Shanok : 19/19

Seldentar : 33/33

-Enemy-

Crystal Golem : 3/14 -Paralyzed for 2 turns- Can't attack or evade

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seldentar kicks off the wall as he attempts his skill. As he moves up into the air, he collides with the ceiling of the tunnel, the sword skill cancelling out and he hits the ground taking the system delay that results from his skill being cancelled.

-Party-

-Enemy-

Crystal Golem : 2/14 -Paralyzed for 1 turns- Can't attack or evade

Seldentar struggles to start to stand, even as the Golem starts to move again. As it raises his hand to punch him, he shakes off the delay, Seldentar leaps forward, stabbing his blade through the golem with multiple attacks. With each attack he slices apart the golem, leaving nothing behind.

Obtained! 1 Crystal Ingot

-Party-

-Enemy-

Crystal Golem : 0/14

"We've got how four crystal ingots now" he said as he sheathed his sword. He then started to go where the fog seemed to come from. "The fog seems to come from here" he said as he pointed towards a big room filled with fog. The two friends entered to room, sword in hand. When they arrived at the center, the saw a silhouette in the fog. The silhouette was moving really fast and hit both of them. Shanok managed to identify the monster through the thick fog, it looked like a dragon.

-Party-

Shanok : 17/19

Seldentar 33/35

-Enemy-

Mist Dragon : 21/21

Seldentar stares at the monster, his eyes going wide. A dragon, and a big one at that. Gripping his blade tightly, he rushes forward, swinging at the giant monster in front of him. He slashes through it, but watches it only deplete a small amount of its hit points.

-Party-

Seldentar 33/35

-Enemy-

Mist Dragon : 18/21

Seldentar jumps up as the head comes around again. Jumping onto its back, he spins around with his blade low, slashing and slicing through its neck. The head of the monster hits the ground, and both body and head begin to glow as Seldentar hops down, the body and head exploding into shards of light behind him.

Obtained! 1 Mist Steel (Very light weight metal)

-Party-

Seldentar 33/35

-Enemy-

Mist Dragon : 0/21

• 2 weeks later...

Seldentar looks over at Shanok, a slight grin on his face.

"Don't worry about it. Everyone always comes to me looking for my abilities as a smith, its nice to remind myself that I can hold my own out on the field as well. Of course, it helps having custom gear that I can craft for myself."

He looks around as the mist begins to dissapate.

"Well, it looks like we found the source of the mist. That took up a lot of time though. Want to head back or keep going deeper?"

"Let's keep going, I'm sure we both need more materials than what we collected" he told Seldentar. "I just remembered that I had some new gear I've been willing to try" he added as he looked through his inventory and equipped his new sword and armor. "There, let's see if it's good in battle" he said, ready to fight.

Shanok walked through the cave, looking for golems to slay. After a few minutes he arrived at a fork in the road. "Should we go left, or should we go right?" he asked himself, wondering which way they should go. He then decided to go left, why, simply because he was left handed. They went down the left path, and immediately stumble upon a golem. Shanok quickly drew his sword and charged at the golem, striking it in the chest, dealing a good amount of damage to it. He then jumped away from the golem, barely dodging one of its attacks.

-Party-

Shanok : 21/21

Seldentar : stuff

-Enemy-

Crystal Golem : 12/14