[PP-F1] Endless Journey ( Axelle )

Now that Eléssar had owned a job, he could sleep in there instead of the roofs on the buildings inside the town. He was sleeping behind the counter of his shop, on a home-made bed with the stuff he gathered around the town. And since he was not a tailor he was using the boar hide for resting his head on a soft place instead of the ground. He slowly opened his eyes as the blur covered them, rubbing his eyes while getting up with yawn. He looks around as his sight comes back, he scratches the back of his head slowly while standing up and stretching. While looking around, he notices nova sleeping on the counter, she seemed like she had found a comfortable spot for herself. He didnt bother to wake her while moving towards the door, picking up his coat from the counter and gets out of his store. Like everytime, as soon as he gets out of the building the hot sunlight hits his skin. He decides not to wear his coat as he unequips it. Walking around with his white shirt and black pants. His messy, crimson red hair tossed back. With the white round earring placed on his left ear, at the highest location of it. Holding his thin and long eyebrows in a flat position, close to eachother. Like he was frowning. He started to walk slowly along the streets, trying his best to no interact with the crowd.

He kept on moving alone until he arrived at the town center. While looking around, he lifted his hand to his foredead. Preventing the sunlights reaching to his eyes with his hand to see what was around clearly. In that moment, he realized that it was too early to be awake. The sun was just raising yet it was still crowded in the floor-1 town center. After a deep sigh, he slowly makes his way towards the fountain. Only a cold water in the face would wake him up and he knew it. All of his movements were so slow, it could annoy anyone who was near him. As he slowly hit the cold wather on his face, he felt like the water was evaporating in the very second the water touched his skin. A smile appeared on his face as he felt the cold water on his skin, crouching while tossing his hair back with some water. As soon as he got up, he noticed Nova sitting on the bench in front of him. Looking at Eléssar with angry eyes, he knew that she was angry at him because of leaving without letting her know. He slowly pats her head as he gets closer to her, wrapping his arms around Nova to give her a warm hug. And letting it go immedaitely with a push because the weather was too hot to hug an animal with fur. '' No! No hugs until you are made of ice! '' He said while moving away from the poor familiar, but she seemed like she didnt care about to weather. '' Okay.. Let's move on. ''

Axelle sighed as she walked around the town square, childishly holding a small stuffed animal the size of her palm. She rest it on her shoulders and sniffled as she looked around everywhere. "Th-there's too many people Aki-chii.. they are b-b-b- oh dear.. I feel so short what am I to do? Oh I wonder.." the pinkette thought as she placed her finger gently over her lips. She felt a lightbulb go off in her head as she then stood on her tip-toes and began to walk strangely, closing her eyes as she had seen a few people look over at her with a funny expression. Uwaa!! D-DONT JUDGE ME!!" she whined before placing a hand over her mouth and blushing a crimson red color, about as red as the shade of her hairclip. She quickly panicked and went behind a water fountain, and hid beside it. She then began to whisper to her stuffed animal. "If only you were a little Cheese-kun doll.. I w-want pizza nowww...." the childish pinkette would sniffle, not aware that the stranger had been watching her the whole time.

When he was about to leave the place with Nova, he had noticed the girl with pink hair. Yelling at the other players before approaching to the fountain, he kept watching her in the meanwhile. Noticing that how she talks to herself and the stuffed animal in her arms, he thought that she was a childish person. She reminded him Yuko and Yuka , two little sisters.. But they were good on battles. He slowly walked towards the girl and waved his hand to greet her. '' Hey.. Is something wrong? '' he said kindly with a smile on his face, trying not to scare her off.

She jumped lightly and stood up straight as she shook her head furiously and shook her hands from side to side. 'I-I'm s-so terribly sorry for ruining your peace m-mister.. I'm alright! I-It's just.. e-everyone. T-Tall and scary. You too!" Axelle nodded as she squeezed her tiny stuffed toy anxiously. "You aren't a monster right mister? Please tell me you're not! L-Let's see!" the pinkette suddenly chirped as she poked his cheek. "You don't have d-dragon skin soo.. u-ummm?" the airhead would think on- sadly clueless as ever. It was pity she had ADHD.. and there was no remedy for this in the game.

'' Tall and scary? I never though about myself like that.. '' he said quitely while looking at the girl, and started to laugh while watching her actions. She seemed like a childish person, he slowly crouched near him and kept smiling. '' Calm down.. There are no monsters in town, no one can hurt you while you are here.. '' he said and reached out his hand towards her for a gently shake. '' My name is Eléssar. '' he said and got pushed gently by Nova. '' Oh and this is Nova, my familiar.'' he added while patting her head.

"I-I'm glad! But I'm gonna work on getting stronger.. I have to for Haine-san! I must! I-I promised her I would get s-stronger.. but I'm always a chicken!" the pinkette sighed before blushing shyly. "M-My name is Axelle, a soon to be brave.. person! A-And Nova looks cute!" she gasped before petting the familiars head. ["I plan on getting a kitsune familiar, those mysterious ones. Except they don't have nine tails,"/b] she giggled cheerfully before looking around once more. "Big people can't crush me I have a shield! A-A mighty shield!" she thought with sparkling eyes.

Eléssar looked at her then to his hand, as she didnt care to shake it he placed it on back of his head. '' Haine-san..? I don't think that i heard that name before. '' he said as she pet Nova's head, keps the smile on his face while watching them. '' Okay.. Nice to meet you, soon to be brave Axelle. Maybe i can help you getting stronger and we can crush big people together. What do you say? '' he adds and gets up, looking down at her with his narrowed eyes.

"She's a friend of mine.. she's trying to help me get stronger and better in combat." the pinkette blushed. She was actually relying on someone to help her get stronger in fighting. But her eyes widened at his next words. "C-Crush big people? I don't want to harm them in any w-way.. just get stronger and taller than them!" Axelle nodded with a cheerful smile. "Sadly I've been stuck in the same height for ages!!" She had to stick to her genes sadly. Her parents weren't the oh-so-typical skyscrapers..

"Just get stronger and taller than them.. Okay.. " he said with a sigh and then scratched the back of his head. '' I didn't mean literally crushing.. We can get better then them.. Just like being stronger and taller. '' he finished his sentence and nodded while looking at her. '' Well, its kinda the avarage for girls.. And it looks cute. But you can always get stronger in this game.''