Flower petal Item shop

Cicila found a small shop near her husbands tailor shop and since she is a part-timer there she wanted to open up a Performer's and Item shop and help the players who were in need of everyday items and clothes.

She put up the sign on what she had and put them out. She turned her sign to "open" and smiled at her performance shop and changed into her purple and white yukata smiled at her shop.

ITEMS:

All crystals (Teleport, Heal...ect..) [each or in a set] [out of stalk...sry...] (arent avable unless ur an alchemist...)

Fans: [Depends on how sturdy it is and how u want it]

(Bells attached cost extra)

Cloth (for tailors) [depends on how many feet you want]

Sewing kits: [sewing needles, small cloth, and accessories (buttons, thread, ect...)]

Cooking pots: [per set]

Smity-set: [per set]

Alchemy bottles: [per set of 4]

(Ask how much you want your item for)

• 3 weeks later...

Entering the small shop he followed toward the counter. His dark eyes looking around at the merchandise. He wanted something special in which to gift the two lovebirds about to get married. Settling his eyes on the intricate fans he wonder if the bride would love such things.

Clearing his throat he waited for the shop keeper to arrived.

Cicila walked in from the back of her shop, carrying a box labeled "Fabric and sewing kits." She saw a tall customer and smiled, whipping the sweat from her forehead. She smiled at the man and saw he was a little uneasy about something.

"Hello sir. Welcome, how may i help you?" She asked, un-velcroing her sleeves and unearthing the box of assorted fabrics and sewing boxes with kits inside them.

Turning to the young shop keeper he smiled and did not moved. He had seen her face before but this time instead of saying anything that could scared her he decided otherwise. Turning to the display he sighed in annoyance.

"Thank you... I heard you sell pretty things and I am interested in buying gifts for a soon to be married couple. Silly me has no idea what to get them as gifting is not my greatest strength." Moving his dark eyes through the various items he kept his concentration there and not in the pretty married girl.

"What would you get a two people focus on fighting in the front lines as gifts? Of course not blades or anything weapon like. I want... Some unique for them."

"hmm..." She thought, looking around then smiled. "I suggest a nice and flexible battle outfit or a beautiful dress for the fiancee?" She said, laying out a pure white, flexing cloth. "or maybe a fan bouquet?" She said, bringing down a fan that had a slot for flowers and a bell on it. "i could make her and you a great outfit for the wedding!" The shop owner smiled, putting her kimono sleeves in a slot under her table.

"hmm..." She thought, looking around then smiled. "I suggest a nice and flexible battle outfit or a beautiful dress for the fiancee?" She said, laying out a pure white, flexing cloth. "or maybe a fan bouquet?" She said, bringing down a fan that had a slot for flowers and a bell on it. "i could make her and you a great outfit for the wedding!" The shop owner smiled, putting her kimono sleeves in a slot under her table.

Thinking at the options she had listed for him he thought silently of it. Letting out an exasperated huff at the thought of ruining a perfectly done gift. He turned to the female shop-keeper and nodded.

"You give me great ideas... I just have always bad at making these decisions. I think the flexible outfit could be an interesting addition for the bride. As for the groom... Do you have something aside from crystals that could be useful for him?"