[PP-F6] <<Feeding The Enemy>> K-Kitsune-kun!

Axelle would curiously wander around this new town in front of her, her eyes wide open to all the new things around. E-Everyone was so big.. and she was so small compared to everyone. And she was dreadfully lonely. This feeling was like an empty void- she had to find some happiness quick! M-Maybe a friend? She only had a few on her friends list. Sakura pulled out Haine's statistics and gasped at the sudden change she had done. "H-Haine-san? You've improved!" the pinkette gasped with her cheeks now tinted in pink. She had mustered up all her courage to message Haine to meet up with her in the peaceful yet dreadfully crowded townsquare of floor six.

Haine hummed as she sat up in a tree, calmly drinking her small canteen of water as she dangled her legs off the tree, swinging them back and forth childishly. She jumped slightly as the new private messages received ring would stun her. Getting a private message from Sakura.. no Axelle. This was unexpected in every way! How long had it been? The bluenette quickly jumped out her resting place and sauntered across the fields, in a frenzy to make it over to where her long lost friend was. "Axelle.. you skinny spaghetti!!!!" Haine wailed childishly before choking the poor girl to death with her killer hug.

Axelle squealed as she was immediately hugged by someone.. but then she let out a sigh of relief when it was Haine. Her eyes softened as a smile graced her face. "So this is what happened to you when you were- y-you're even taller! I-I.. I'll never get taller than you Haine-san!" the pinkette sniffled childishly before looking down to see a familiar beside her. An arctic wolf with pure white skin and piercing crystalline blue eyes. "And hello to you too Yue!" she exclaimed as she gently stroked the familiars head. Oh how nice it would be to obtain one familiar like this!

"And I see you've got yourself a new look is that right? I like it!" the bluenette grinned. The pinkette's hair had gone from straight waist length to a mid-back length, the hair in the front reaching to a longer length while the hair in the back remained a little shorter. Her eyes changed to her real color which had been red in real life. "Wanna go hunt something?" Haine then yawned, feeling slightly bored. She always had this desire to battle- that it became a hobby for her almost.

"O-okay.. a-and alright! H-However I'm sorry if I am not much of a help to you.. I stick to th-the lowever levels. Ones or two's so far.. I lack any confidence in combatting I'm terribly sorry.." Axelle sighed with saddened eyes. She would direct her eyes to the floor in a mellow manner before following behind Haine calmly, to wherever they might go to fight. Axelle then blinked in realization when she eyed Haine's cursor color. "I-It cant be!!" she mentally screamed before running back to the edge of the safe zone.. and she shivered and shook frailly in fear of being hit by a friend she trusted.

Haine had stopped walking and looked back as she watched Axelle.. flee from something. Her eyes narrowed as she chased after the pinkette with a concerned look on her face. "A-Axelle! Are ya' alright there? Wh-what's the matter-" she gasped as she finally caught up to her.. but then kept silent as she muttered the word killer over and over again and shook.

"P-P-P-Please don't kill me! I-I didn't do anything.. I don't w-want to d-die.. G-GET AWAY!!" the pinkette yelped as she hyperventilated and shielded herself as she backed up, but something told her to trust Haine.. but at the same time it told her to run away quickly. "K-Killers.. I can't trust you. Evil.." she would quiver with bloodshot eyes.. she didn't know who to trust anymore. She was a little mice, stuck in a never ending pool of.. enemies.

Haine sighed and shook her head. "You know I wont ever do such a thing.. Sa- Axelle.. we are friends. And you know I'm not the type to turn on a FRIEND! I-I'm taking repentance. I'm going to protect all the lives I can protect. I-I.. am serious. I'm not the threat. It's you-know-who. I want to save you from you-know-who.. Please don't think that.. I'm like the others..- oh dear whaaaat a shame now I'm sad!" Haine sniffled childishly, watching Sakura's look closely to see what she would say next. Only Haine knew the truth. She knew she was speaking the truth.

Axelle gritted her teeth as she then shook her head and sighed in distress. "I-I.. trust you Haine. Let's go hunting now okay? Even if I am weak I w-will try my hardest to be of use to you!!" the pinkette nodded as she puffed her cheeks out cutely and sprinted towards the bluenette, forcing a cheerful smile on her face. "She won't hurt you Sakura. You're alright! Yes.. I hope that is true words coming out of her mouth," she mentally sighed.

"Yes. Trust in me! Oookieee... LET US GO HUNTING UP IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE!! SHIIINDIGG LET'S GO SAKURA!!" the bluenette howled recklessly as she squeezed her eyes shut and opened them before charging down the field swiftly and grinning as she took in the scent of fresh spring air. "Best floor in Aincrad!" Haine beamed before running all over the field in search of something to kill. "SHOW YOURSELVES BOAR CLAN!! I shall kill you all!" she giggled before standing still and scratching her head. "I'm on drugs.."

"H-Haine-san? You mustn't draw attention to a stampede! I know you're strong.. like a powerhouse. B-But please d- oh!" Axelle gasped as she looked behind her, her eye twitching before she backed away. "Found it.. Haine-san.. there it is.." Axe gulped. But it was only a level three- what seemed like something weak in someone else's eyes. But she would always panic. It was all in the monsters appearance, and not the level to her. This fear held her back a lot of times sadly.

"Oh Axelle! There's nothing to fear of! It can't kill you. Let's practice shall we? We want to rid the fears by facing them. In no time you'll be a blossoming fighter. Alright? Watch closely as I hit this attack alright? Watch my stance.. believe it or not that is an important thing needed," the blunette chirped cheerfully before sprinting after the small boar and swiftly doing a clean critical with sheer ease. "Oh and it takes practice! Trust me practice pays off!" Haine winked before backing up and waiting for Sakura to attempt a hit.

Boar: 6/9

"A clean critical with such flow. You are so b-blessed you have no idea h-" Axelle was cut off when a boar charged at her. "AAAH!! G-Go away!!" the teen wailed as she would take of everywhere. But then that look in Haine's golden eyes. They were serious unlike her usual self. She had to try for Haine-san.. she had to tell her she wasn't weak. She had some amount of bravery inside her. It was hidden! The pinkette nodded and narrowed her eyes as she drew her basic blade out and charged at the "monster". Swiftly she stabbed the boar before yelping and backing up. She had done a critical, but she then quivered as the boar had been hit. "H-Haine-san.. I did it!" she shakily exclaimed with a warm smile.

Boar: 4/9

"Great job Axelle! You can do this!! Switch~," Haine nodded cheerfully before drawing her <> and diverting her attention to the boar. "Look who's gonna die!!" the bluenette smirked before turning her head to the side to see where the boar was walking towards. In a split second she grinned before madly dashing at the enemy and raising her dagger up, then stabbing the boar furiously a few times, smiling when she had done a critical ordeal on the foe.