[PP-F3] Guild Bonding. (Me & Sakuri).

I lean back on the bench slightly and wait for my fellow guild member, Sakuri, to meet me here.Last time I say Sakuri was a couple weeks ago with Zelrius and Miaki, I wonder how he is doing. I think to myself as I wait for him. My eyes slowly drift shut, not getting a-lot of sleep the night before. The warmth of the sun and the quietness of the deserted town only help to the fact of my tiredness. As I slowly drift into sleep I see someone approach me.

Sakuri had gotten a message from the guy name Clarence, which asked if they could meet to get to know eachother better, since they were in the same guild and establishing some friendships would be a good idea. He had warped to the floor which he was told to, and saw clarence sitting on a bench, as he close closed in on him, he couldn't decide if he was sleeping or not, so he walked up to him and gently poked him.

"Are you awake?"He said with a kind voice, and a smile on his face.

I wonder what we shall do today.. He thought to himself as he sat down next to Clarence. He leaned back slightly and placed his arms behind his head.

"So, do you have anything planned, or shall we just wing it?"

My body jolts a bit as it get startled by Sakuri's voice."Oh what- yeah I'm awake." I mumble, slightly embarrassed. I look up to Sakuri's smiling face and smile back."Well the plans, we can either A: grind a bit, or B: Just walk around town and talk. Which would you like to do?" I ask Sakuri kindly as I stand up and stretch. I scratch the back of my head a bit and look at Sakuri.

Sakuri gets in his usuall thinking pose, which is him putting his finger across his mouth, while he slightly bend his head to the right, and watches up to his right. After he thought for a couple of minutes, he stands up next to Clarence.

"Why not both?"He say in a cheerful voice while he almost screams it it. This was a very weird. behavior by Sakuri as he usually was rather shy at people he barely had met. Maybe today would be a good day and Sakuri's brain just knew it already, suprises may come in many forms!

I don't really know anything about clarence really... passed his mind as he looked around. But before he decided to do or say anything more, he sent an party invite to Clarence.

"Well, before we decide if we should kill something or not, you should tell me more about yourself. Who are you clarence" He said with a mild voice.

(("Why not both?"

http://www.pinkvilla.com/files/images/1352501875205.jpg

))

I smile slightly and jump back, surprised by Sakuri's random out burst.He is acting very funny today... I think to myself as I listen to Sakuri, hoping hes okay.Who is Sakuri anyways, only talked to him on the Guild adventure. I keep thinking."Want to know more about me... well I'm male of course. My favorite color is turquoise. My eyes are purple from a rare genetic mutation called Purple Eye Syndrome. I'm Bi. if you didn't know. And, I'm absolutely terrified of Spiders." I say with a smile.God what is wrong with me today, I'm rambling so much for some reason.

Sakuri listens to what he says, and gets kinda suprised. It's like he have notes on how to respond to such a question.. He thought while started to stutter.

Well.. oh wow alright. I did not expect such a straight forward anwser!" He said as he laughed nervously. After he recovered from being suprised, he thought about what Clarence had said, and got oddly stuck on that he was bisexual. Not that it mattered to much anyhow but it felt like a strange thing to start with.

"Anyhow..Are you afraid of spiders here in the game also? I mean everything is virtual." He said as he looked at him with an interested look.

I scratch the back of my head, embarrassed again."Er, sorry, don't know why I am rambling so much today." I mumble an apology.God, why did I say I was Bi? Does it really matter... I think to my self.

"Spiders! Even in this game they can all just leave. god I hate them." I grimace slightly. thinking about awful Spiders."Well, now you've heard some of the wall random things about me, what about you. Who are you Sakuri?" I ask with a smile again.

"Don't worry about it!" He said with a small laugh. This felt pretty okay, if you take in calculations that they just had met kinda. But suddenyl Clarence asked about Sakuri, which Sakuri didn't have a good anwser on. He thought a long time, almost so long so it almost felt like he weren't going to anwser him. After the long thinking time he grabbed Clarence and dragged him towards the closest tavern.

"Well before i start rambling about myself, i figured that we could get to know over something to drink!" He said while ordering coffee to himself. He then placed himself at a table nearby waiting for Clarence to arrive.

I smile slightly as I wait for Sakuri to say something.Is he nervous? Am I nervous? No.. well maybe.... I think to myself again as I wait for him to reply. All of the sudden I was grabbed and dragged toward a tavern. I hear Sakuri say something about a drink.Now I can feel nervous in a tavern. I grumble to myself as I'm dragged. I stumble into my chair and look at Sakuri strangely."After that ordeal just passed. I'll take a smoothie." I tell the waiter, using vocal ordering instead of the HUD screen.

Sakuri watches Clarence as he sits down next to him. He then leans his head over a bit while leaning back and crosses his arms.

"So you wanna know more about me also" He says with an rather unsecure voice. Of course he did, what a silly thing to say, why wouldn't he ask that? Especially after i asked him. he thought to himself while scratching the back of his head.

"Well, there is not much to say. I am 17 years old, I am stuck in this game.." why did i say such a stupid thing, everyone is stuck here.. He laughs abit nervously.

"Well that you knew already, well since you said you were bi i could just get it overwith and tell you that i am that also. My favorite color would probably be white, even though that's a contrast and not a color..." He says while facepalming.

I smile a bit while I listen to Sakuri.Why the heck am I smiling so much. I like but, do I like him like that? I think to myself and blush slightly. Sakuri's laugh gets me out of my mind."I''m 15." I say while he laughs a bit. I get a little surprised by him saying he is Bi.He's bi? Wow, why am I so stuck on that comment. Come on Clarence, get a hold of your self. I listen to the rest of what he has to say while I freak out in my mind."Okay, well nice to meet you Sakuri I guess..."I mentally hit myself in the headGod I'm stupid sometimes

He guess it's nice to meet me? he thinks as he notices how Clarence blushed for him. Suddenyl he gets eye contact with Clarence, and he notices that he has purple eyes, which he had mentioned before.

Wow, that looks really... Really beutiful he thought to himself while he cursed the genetics for his blue yes. he then took a sip of the coffee which he completly had forgotten.

"I am glad that we met Clarence, i really enjoy yuor company" He says while he blushes with a smile.

This was one of those moments which people only thought happend in movies, where they just fit perfectly togheter, like strawberries and ice cream. Sakuri haven't felt this, happy at anytime in his SAO life, aybe since he never really had met anyone who made him feel like this.

I smile again, feeling my face blush more.God, I'm turning into a strawberry. I mentally beat on myself as we talk. We make eye contact and I instantly stop.Wow, his eyes are amazing.. so blue I stare into his eyes, then I notice that we haven't stopped staring. I look away embarrassed and blushing again."Same here. Having you around has been the highlight of my days for a while." I blush brighter and I turn away, cursing my face to turn so red.He makes me so happy and I can't do anything about it god. I'm going to be completely red and become a strawberry before today's end I think to myself and somewhat keep my face hidden.

Both of the guys were blushing like never before, about all of the time. Especially as Sakuri heard The last thing clarence had said to him. Maybe there were some sort of conenction between them, it definetly looked like that.

"I have never really felt this connection to anyone before, but it seems like you bring out the good in me" He said while blushed even more, if that actually could happen. He then looked around the tavern to try to come up with something to do, or talk about

He laughed a bit, as he looked down avoiding eye contact.

I turn back to him, surprised by what he said."I'm glad I'm not the only one. I feel actually, comfortable around you and talking to you." I say with a smile, blushing but looking at Sakuri's black hair.God, he has great hair too... everything about him is great. God! Am I falling for him? I think to myself as I look at Sakuri."Sooo, I have a sort of awkward question to ask." I rub the back of my head in awkwardness.

Sakuri notices how clarence felt awkward by the question he wanted to ask not only since he said it, but also how he acted, so sakuri smiled at him so he would feel more comfortable.

"And what would that question be?" Sakuri said as he looked him in the eyes.

As he kept looking at him while waiting for an anwser, he realized how beutiful he looked. He had never felt like this toward.. well towards anybody, neither in real life or in SAO. I think i might like him... Is this how it feels? He thought as he blushed to his own thoughts.

I almost get lost in Sakuri's eyes, then I realized he was waiting for me to answer him."Oh, sorry. Will you... uhh Will you umm." I pause for a second, very nervous at his reaction."Skauriwillyougooutwithme?!" I quickly rush my words out, them being one jumbled mess.God. He is one of the best people I have met. Please say yes! I blush brightly and look down at my feet.

Sakuri was not ready for that, so he kinda hopped back which caused his chair to flip over, thus him landing on the floor. He got up from the floor, completely red from blushing. It just came so sudden and he was not ready for that.

"I would.... I would love to Clarence"He said as he blushed and smiled.

"But don't suprise me liek that"He said rubbing the back of his head while laughed.

Sakuri had never really went out with anyone before, so he had no real clue how it worked kinda, or what you do. But the feelings Sakuri felt now, could not be expressed by feelings, he was more than overjoyed with happyness, and very excited about the whole thing.

While he felt this, he was thinking about how people would react, not that it would mather though. NOTHING CAN STAND IN THE WAY FOR LOVE.

My heart stop as I hear Sakuri say yes."I-I.... you would..... " I trail off, happiness overcoming me.He... he said yes....... we- we are going out! YES! Oh My GOD! YESSSS I have a mental freak out and laugh slightly and blush more as I see Sakuri fall back in his chair."Surprise." I mumble. Lifting my arms up.My first real relationship and its with Sakuri. this is the best day of SAO I have ever had!

"yeah suprise indeed."He mumbled to himself while watching at Clarence with a smile. He then looked away with a concerned look.

"I have never really..." He said stuttering. "I have never really actually dated someone before" He said as he avoided eye contact with Clarence, not knowing how he would react to that.

What if he wont date me for, that... cause i am inexperienced which such things. This kept echoing through his head, as he also tried to tell himself that it didn't matter.

After a while of silence, he looked at Clarence again with a smile.

"You have made me very happy, and they time here in SAO will be much better now." he said as took Clarence hand.

This was truly a day which Sakuri never would forget, this was a day of joy and happyness, one much more than any other day. I will do my best to make him happy.