[PP-F3] Guild Bonding. (Me & Sakuri).

"Don't worry Sakuri, your technically my first, in a matter of speaking." I mumble, blushing again. I put my arms down, feeling silly again. I walk forward a bit, standing close to Sakuri."And don't worry. That wont change that I still want to be with you." I say with a smile. I grab his hand, his smooth skin touching my hands.God, his hand is great, he's great .Wow! I think to myself as I put his hand in mine."This is the happiest I think I have ever been. I feel like I can survive SAO now."

Sakuri feels alot better now as he got to hear that from Clarence, he just felt it through his whole body. He then looked straight in Clarence eyes and smiled at what he said last.

"I have never felt this feeling, but i would belive this is how true happiness feels like!And togheter, we can acomplish anything, no matter what." He says as he closes in even further.

I will defend if, if i so will die for it. Nothing shall never happen to him, or my life will be in vein. I brought this upon myself, now i will have to keep him safe. He thinks over and over again as he keeps blushing.

I edge even further to him, taking his other hand in my hand."I could kiss you." I say with a smile. and with that, I did. I turn my head to the right and pull him into the kiss. I brush my lips against his. I then go in for a kiss, pulling him even closer.My god, he is one of the best people on here. I will defend him and never let anyone hurt him. God, I think I'm in love. I blush brightly, kissing Sakuri. My mind races in a million different directions and one thought is still there.Sakuri

Without even getting the chance to respond, he feels how the lips of Clarence got pushed towards his. Even though he got caught by suprise by this action, he would never in his whole life say no to this. This was the best day he could ever had imagined.

As the kiss proceeded, images of Clarence raced through his mind, like when he first saw him sitting there, he would never expect this to happen. He had never felt anything as good as this, and he wanted this moment to last forever.

He placed his arms around Clarence as he held him tight. When the kiss was over, he kept holding him in his arm, this time he was not blushing, he just looked into Clarence eyes, with the most happy face one had ever seen.

"Thank you for the best day in my life, and thanks for all the other day which you will give joy to" He said as he kept looking into his eyes.

As our lips separate, little to soon, and I stare into Sakuri's eyes. As I think of my life on, I imagine Sakuri with me, staying with me, till the end.Can it just be like this... forever? I think to myself, my blush slowly fading away. I feel his arms wrap around me and my arms going behind him, pulling him into a strange half hug. My face has a smile glued onto my face as I stare at his great looking face."Thank you too Sakuri. And trust me, I'm not going anywhere." I say with a smile, pulling him into another kiss, showing that I will never leave him.

~Complete~