(SP-F1) Feeding The enemy <The Raum Demon> Completed

The demon from hell Daemon, Demon as they call him, walked through the streets of floor one. He looked at the pathetic NPC's offering items like weapons potions. He chuckled a laugh of no happiness but of hate. He looked for one with a good quest. He seen a NPCwho had a quest a sage or gypsy she was walking around. He grabbed his starting blade, Night, and attacked. He held the blade up to her throat. Give me a quest woman! Something good or I will slit your throat! The NPC looked frightened and he smiled a evil grin. She looked at him and said Here is a special vile of blood. Looking by it you want a dark and evil minion. Go up to the Black Forest and feed this to a Raum demon. It will then be under your control of any command. Demon threw the NPC and the harassment warning came up.

The Black Forest huh? He thought twirling his blade. He opens the HUD and looked at the map. Through the cave of littered souls, over the black canyon and there I will be. He headed out of town. Stupid field he thought walking through the plains of frenzy boars. Stepped on a branch breaking it in two.

Daemon sprinted at the dish bag that was in his way. Man I wish I didn't have night. He was planning on getting little by little better weapons. Like first good. Then uncommon. Then Rare. Then perfect. Night. Nightmare. Blood. Bloodshed. He wanted bloodshed. He sliced at the enemies tusk and face. He hit managing to about kill the boar.

Demon 5/5

Boar 1/3

Don't mess with me next time he said to the blue crystals. He turned his golden eyes and whipped his black hair out of his face. He ended the field and he started heading through the thickets. He sliced down the thickets and began to climb the hill. he could see the black forest from a distance. he smiled walking down the slope and into the dungeon of littered souls.

He walked across the hard stone floor with barely any light to see. He grabbed his fire Demon pendant as he called it and it burst into flames burning on his chest creating light. The fire did not hurt. He took his blade hearing a sound. He looked around finding the source. Unholy Lithe he said face to face with the angelic beast.

As he faced the << Elder Wolf >> He walked quietly around hoping not have it attack. These things could be very tough. In the name of Lithe the mother of demons be gone Elder wolf. He waited for the wolfs reaction wondering what it will be. At the name of Lithe it seemed to tense. it charged.

Demon 7/7

Elder wolf 9/9

WHAT DOES IT TAKE FOR YOU TO DIE!! He screamed at the wolf as he missed. He was pissed off. His golden eyes were now dulling to a dark and murderous black. He ran again at the wolf which did not want to die. He arced his blade again trying to get a good clean hit. He struck the wolf bouncing it back a few feet. Demons eyes lit up a bit closer to gold.

In the name of Lithe die already! Demon said as the blade missed. He got back up and wondered. What is a Elder wolf doing around here. They only come when an alchemist has a wolf and gives Angels blood brew which turns it into one. Wait! theres a player around here if this wolf is. He sliced his blade at the wolf. distracted the boy missed.

OOC leveled up +2 HP

Demon 8/9

wolf 7/9

The wolf had dodged yet another attack. Angels came when Angel blood had been spilled in a great fight and demons came from disease and nightmares and all sorts of places. Hell. He knew Demonolgy. Die wolf! he said slicing the blade in an arc at the foul beast. He hit striking for one damage.

Demon 8/9

wolf 6/9

This wolf will Die! he thought mad as ever. It has five HP left. He had to get a critical and finish him off. He took off after the wolf sprinting as fast as his sprint skill would take him. He missed and the wolf sliced him for two with his paw. Well this is going to make me mad!

Demon 6/9

Wolf 5/9

Demon ran at the wolf who seemed to invincible. He swung his blade in a arc to slice the head off his opponent. He was done with it. He was through with this wolf. He swung his blade hard enough that if they were in the real world it would cleave a human in to. Then he activated a tri hit skill. He sliced once up then another down and another to the side at the head. He hit all three each doing one.

Demon

wolf 2/9